2N Phi Phi, 2N Phuket
2N Phi Phi Island, 2N Phuket, Breakfast, Ferry Transfers, Phuket City tour View Point Tiger Kingdom
Book our 4 Nights & 5 Days tour package for Phuket, Phi Phi Island. In this package your cover the cities 2N in Phi Phi Island and 2N in Phuket. Visit place -Phuket City tour with view point, Tiger Phuket Kingdom. Enjoy Phi Phi Island with In-House activities provided in resorts.
Phuket: Phuket is a versatile beach destination – it offers something for everyone. Phuket has the best shopping facilities of any of Thailand’s best resorts, great restaurants for both Thai and international cuisine, and a wide range of sights and activities to keep you entertained. You can dive, sail, fish, do zip-lining, enjoy water parks, visit temples and explore Phuket’s atmospheric old town.
Phi Phi Island: Phi Phi Island is Thailand's island-superstar. It's been in the movies. It's the topic of conversation for travelers all over Thailand.Hotels in Phi Phi offer a total change of scene to their customers. Phi Phi is a destination which is close to the top of the bucket-list for many international travellers. This group of six islands, situated right in between Phuket and Krabi provinces (it belongs to the latter), is a gorgeous exotic destination.
Tentative tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive in Phuket Airport - Phi Phi Island
On arrival at Phuket Airport. Transfer to Phuket Pier. Ferry from Phuket Pier to Phi Phi Island Resort. Check in into the Resort. Day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Phuket Dep Ferry Timing: Morning 0830 / Afternoon 1330
Phi Phi Arrv Ferry Timing: Morning 1130 / Afternoon 1630
(*Ferry timings are subject to change without notice)
Day 2: Phi Phi Hotel
Day free to enjoy on your own. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Phi Phi Island - Phuket
After Breakfast. Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Phi Phi Pier on public boat (arranged by hotel) to board the ferry for Phuket. Arrival at Phuket pier & transfer to Phuket hotel on SIC. Check in to hotel. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Phi Phi Dep Ferry Timing: Morning 0730 / Afternoon 1330
Phuket Arrv Ferry Timing: Morning 1100 / Afternoon 1630
(*Ferry timings are subject to change without notice)
Day 4 Phuket - Half day city tour + Tiger Kingdom
Morning breakfast. Later proceed for Phuket city tour of spectacular sights and cultural indulgences on this day tour of Phuket. Stroll along idyllic beaches, visit gems gallery, enjoy view from Karon Hill point, and marvel at the historic Wat Chalong monastery while listening to insights from your knowledgeable guide - Discovering Phuket's rich culture & heritage in a day - Scenic drive across the island, passing by iconic beaches - Wat Chalong, Phuket's most famous & beautiful monastery - Great perspective over the city at the Karon viewpoint - Explore the true essence of Sino-Portuguese architecture.
Later proceed to visit Tiger Kingdom Today we take you to Tiger Kingdom is a new arrival on Phuket’s attractions scene. It allows you the opportunity to get up close and personal with several Indochinese tigers of varying ages and sizes that have been raised by hand in captivity since birth. Tiger Kingdom is an attractive, squeaky-clean setup located right next to the Go-Kart track in Kathu at the foot of Patong Hill. On four acres of land, it cost approximately 100 million baht to build. Stroll into reception and you’ll be greeted by a small army of orange-shirted greeters who will lead you through the paperwork necessary in meeting a big cat. For starters, you’ll need to sign a waiver exonerating Tiger Kingdom in case an accident happens, but this is standard procedure and you’ll have to do the same to bungy jump or to go on a zip line through the jungle. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 5 Departure from Phuket
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Phuket.
2. 2 Nights stay in Phi Phi.
4. Transfer: Phuket Airport - Phuket Pier (SIC) + Ferry to Phi Phi.
5. Public Boat transfer: Phi Phi Island Pier - Phi Phi Hotel - Phi Phi Island Pier.
6. Transfer: Ferry from Phi Phi + Phuket Pier to Phuket Hotel (SIC)
7. Phuket Half day City Tour (SIC) (View Point / Wat Chalong) + Tiger Kingdom & Photo with Tiger (Small Or Medium)
8. Transfer: Phuket Hotel - Phuket Airport (SIC)
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2020, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues): INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
1. GST Included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes,ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Best time to visit Thailand : Although the climate varies throughout Thailand, you can visit all year round. The best time to travel is during the cool and dry season between November and early April. In the south, the climate differs between the eastern and western coasts.