4N stay, All Inclusive, Unlimited Drinks, Speedboat Transfers, Honeymoon Offer, Watersports + Ins
Nestled in the pristine Indian Oceans of the Maldives, Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts presents its newest resort, VARU by Atmosphere. Enjoy your first moments in Paradise, on a Speed Boat for 40mins while you arrive from Male International Airport. VARU by Atmosphere - Premium All Inclusive offers 5-star stay with a sauna and terrace. You can play billiards, table tennis and tennis at the resort, and the area is popular for snorkelling and canoeing. The VARU Plan all-inclusive package which lets you dine, enjoy snacks, taste premium alcohol, indulge in unlimited cocktails, and take part in complimentary water activities during your stay at VARU
Destination Overview:- The Maldives consists of 1,190 islands located in the Indian Ocean, southwest of India. They offer seclusion, breathtaking ocean views, and the most luxurious overwater villas in the World. Amazing scuba diving, snorkeling, and surfing help make the Maldives a unique and fantastic beach destination.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Maldives:
Welcome to the tropical paradise of Maldives! Upon arrival, get transferred by a Speedboat transfers provided by Skylink to your resort and check-in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Lunch & Dinner)
Day 2 Maldives:
After breakfast. Day free at leisure & explore activities in resort + All Inclusive Offer. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3 Maldives:
After breakfast, Day free at leisure & explore activities in resort+ All Inclusive Offer. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 4 Maldives:
After breakfast, Day free at leisure & explore activities in resort + All Inclusive Offer. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5 Maldives:
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A speedboat will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip organized By Skylink! (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Assistance at the airport by Hotel representatives
2. Welcome drink on arrival
3. 4 Nights stay on twin sharing as per selection
4. Meal Plan All Inclusive: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner + Unlimited Drinks
5. Speedboat transfer 50mins - Airport/ Resort /Airport transfers -Combined Transfers
6. Rates are inclusive of Green Tax @ US$6 per person (for adult and child) and 12% GST and service charges
7. Travel Insurance (upto 7Days) (Coverage: Isolation Facility Charges @ U$ 150 per day limit, Emergency Medical Expenses for treating illness or injury, Transportation Charges, Mortuary and burial services, Quarantine Facility Expense not included)
8. GST Inclusive
*Honeymoon Freebies: (Sub to Change & Hotel Policy):-*
• Romantically shaped Bed decoration-once per stay
• Romantic candle-light dinner for the couple once during stay
• One honeymoon cake
• Romantic Turn-down service–Aromatic bubble bath-once per stay
• Honeymoon Memento as a parting honeymoon gift
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served at the LIME & CHILI (All-Day Dining) our main restaurant; combination of sumptuous buffet, live cooking stations, theme nights & grills
• Selection of snacks daily from 16:00-18:00hrs at the BAY ROUGE
*Special Theme Nights*
• ‘Indian Ocean Gala Dinner’ – Every Wednesday at LIME & CHILI (All other dining outlets will be closed for Dinner)
• ‘Bay Rouge Lunch’ – Every Tuesday & Saturday at BAY ROUGE (All other dining outlets will be closed for Lunch)
• Premium brands of spirits, beer and wines at BAY ROUGE, LIME & CHILI, and three Specialty Restaurants; CHARCOAL (Sizzle and Grill by the beach), NU (Over-water Mediterranean Seafood Specialty), KAAGE (Maldivian Specialty)
• UNLIMITED Cocktails & Mocktails, signature drinks, seasonal fresh fruit juices, soft drinks, mineral water, selection of tea & coffee available from The VARU Plan™ Cocktails, Spirits & Beer Menu
• Wide selection of Premium wines from world-over & bubbles from The VARU Plan™ Wines & Bubbles Menu
• In villa minibar stocked with beer/wines/soft beverages & selection of snacks – replenished TWICE DAILY
*Activities & Adventures*
• 20% Discount on first TWO regular dives per guest (Guest Must hold a PADI certified certificate, discounts applicable on dives only)
• COMPLIMENTARY selection of non-motorized water sports (Wind surf, Stand up paddle boards, Canoes, Water bikes, Water logs, Water castle) during stay. Guest Must pass Windsurfing competence check to avail.
• COMPLIMENTARY Snorkeling Equipment for each guest during stay
• UNLIMITED snorkeling excursions during stay with TWO Snorkeling sites (Shuttles in the Morning & Afternoon on pre-registration basis - weather permitting)
*Additional Special Services*
• **Eligible ONLY for ALL FOUR NIGHT stays and above
• Sunset fishing ONCE per Stay (On pre-registration basis - weather permitting)
• ONE Complimentary excursion per guest from a selection of excursions per stay (On pre-registration basis - weather permitting)
ONE spa treatment for a minimum stay of 4 nights - for adults over 15 years.
Additional spa treatments for an additional 4 nights
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Maldives (Subject to change by the authority)*
- On Arrival to Maldives: Passengers entering into Maldives are required to present COVID- l9 Negative PCR Test Results, with the sample taken 72Hrs prior to departure counting from the first port of embarkation en-route to the Maldives.
- On Departure from Maldives: Negative PCR Result is MANDATORY when departing from Maldives at Resort on extra charges payable directly.
- “In accordance to health requirements all travelers travelling to Maldives are required to submit an online Self declarative Health Declaration via https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv within 24 hours prior their Arrival & departure TO and FROM Maldives.” – Heath Protection Agency.
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration