3 Nights, Breakfast,City Tour, Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise,Transfers, Visa Charges + OTB
IBIS Styles Jumeirah Housed in a modern, glass-fronted building in the residential Jumeirah neighbourhood, this contemporary hotel is 3 km from Dubai World Trade Centre and 8 km from The Dubai Mall. Polished rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows provide free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and minibars, plus tea and coffeemaking facilities. Some have balconies, and suites add living rooms.Amenities include an airy international restaurant in the atrium, plus a gym and an indoor pool.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 1: DUBAI – DHOW CRUISE: On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Today, depending on your flight arrival you can leave In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: - Dinner
DAY 2: DUBAI CITY TOUR: After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more.
Afternoon free at Dubai Mall if taking optional Burj Khalifa Tickets .Back to hotel & relax or day on .Burj Khalifa with Tickets & Transfers can be purchased with City tour ending at Dubai Mall(subject to availability at the reservation) & Later you can avail a Meal coupon (without transfers) in the evening. Meals: - Breakfast
DAY 3: DUBAI- DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER: Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure, or go for shopping in the swanky malls or MEENA BAZAR. At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: - Breakfast and Dinner
DAY 4: DUBAI DEPARTURE: - After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
• Economy class Return Airfare (Sub to availability)
• 3 Nights stay in Dubai as per selection
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Airport Transfers on SIC
• Half Day City Tour on SIC with English Speaking Guide
• Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Henna Painting & Belly Dancing)
• Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (CREEK)
• Visa Charges
• OK to Board
- Up gradation Charges Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC Rs. 1900 p.p.
- Add on (At an extra cost): Burj Khalifa with Ticket and Transfers Rs. 3700/- Adult / 3200/- Child
Optional Tours SIC
1) Abu Dhabi City Tour on SIC Basis Rs.2900/- Adult/Child
2) Lost Chambers with ticket with transfers Rs. 2700 Adult / Child
3) Dolphin show (Dolphinarium) with ticket and transfers Rs. 2500/- Adult / Rs. 2300/- Child
4) Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall Rs. 2300/- Adult / Rs. 1900/- Child
5) Hot Air Balloon Ride Rs. 21700/- Adult / Rs. 18400 Child (MIN 4 PAX)
6) Half day Sharjah City Tour Rs. 1900/- Adult / Rs. 1700/- Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March. Weather-wise, Dubai really only experiences two seasons: hot and hotter. During the winter months, the city sees blue skies and primo beach weather. However, this is also peak tourist season, so expect plenty of company on Jumeirah Beach.