4N in 3star hotel,B'fast,City Tour,Desert Safari,Dhow Cruise,Ski Dubai,Ferrari World,Visa
In this package you are staying at Hotel IBIS Styles Jumeirah. . Strategically located near Jumeira Beach and Sheikh Zayed Road.The hotel has an indoor Swimming pool and a fitness centre, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant (Street Cafe).Just 12 km from Dubai International Airport, ibis Styles Dubai Jumeirah offers convenient access to Dubai's major business hubs & leisure attractions, such as Dubai World Trade Centre, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Khalifa tower and upcoming Etihad Museum.
Dubai is famous for sightseeing attractions such as the Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest building) and shopping malls that come complete with mammoth aquariums and indoor ski slopes. But this city has many cultural highlights and things to do, as well as all the glamorous modern add-ons.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Dubai - Dhow Cruise Dinner with Live Music Show
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Today, depending on your flight arrival you can leave In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Dubai City Tour - Burj Khalifa 124-125 Floor
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. Afternoon free at Dubai Mall. Proceed the Burj Khalifa Sightseeing. Later Evening, back to hotel & relax. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Dubai -Ski Dubai - Red Dune Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner with Belly Dance
Breakfast at the hotel, Nothing short of a wonder, Ski Park have been created inside a mall. Spread across an area of 22,500 square feet, the park includes an awesome snow park, five slopes of different heights and sizes and a really huge skiing area. You can try your hand at skiing, tobogganing and snowboarding and a lot of other adventures here.
At Evening, Get ready for Dune Desert becomes reddish and more beautiful when sun goes to the nest and the desert starts charming due to created Red Dune by the wind. So, fun on riding and playing on the red dune deserts provide a heavenly peace in mind, so, don’t wait for getting that peace to happen, just read the all information, develop a mapped budget, and book your Red Dune Desert Safari Order. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Full Day Abu Dhabi City tour with Ferrari Entry ticket
Breakfast at the hotel, Abu Dhabi (capital of UAE) has a diverse and multicultural society and the second most populous city in the UAE. Our tour guide will provide you ancient history of the city and its move towards urbanization and how it has become expensive and luxurious city for the expatriates. The magnificent Sheeikh Zayed Grand Mosque in one of the world’s largest where visitors can enjoy architectural work of art. Eight kilometers pristine corniche features walkways, cycle path and access to stunning Blue-flagged Arabian Gulf beaches. Famous Fast and Furious Building and cities architecture, we assure you nothing will be missed out on your tour to the city. Ferrari World Rides (Tickets Included). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights stay in Hotel with Breakfast
2. Meet & Greet at Dubai Airport
3. Dubai Return Airport transfers on Pvt Basis
4. Half Day Dubai City tour
5. Dhow Cruise Dinner with live Music Show
6. Red Dune Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner with Belly Dance
7. Burj Khalifa 124-125 Floor Non - Peak Hour Entry with transfer
8. Ski Dubai General Entry ticket with transfer
9. Full Day Abu Dhabi City tour with Ferrari Entry ticket
10. One Hours Limo Ride (Complimentary)
11. Dubai Single Entry Visa
12. Dubai 5% Vat
13. All tours & transfers on SIC
Same Day Global Village with transfers ( approx 5hrs) : INR 1500/22$ per adult/ child
1. GST Included
2. Visa Included
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Must haves in Packing list for Dubai :
1.Main advice is to wear bright, and light clothes mostly made from cotton. It can get chilly in the evenings (at least in winter), so some warmer jackets should be on your list.
2.Cardigans and jackets: It can actually get chilly in Dubai – not only but also after the sun sets. Though this might not be the case in summer, it definitely is for “winter”. So definitely take at least 1 or 2 cardigans or jackets.
3.Footwear: Since it is almost always hot, you can to wear flat sandals, flip flops, and ballerinas.
4.Swimming Suits: It is totally fine to wear bikinis in Dubai (topless is not allowed) but I would not necessarily recommend to wearing the smallest bikini.
Here is the list of scrumptious foods & drinks which travelers must give it a try:
Kanafeh sprinkled with pistachio
Manousheh topped with Zaatar
Camel meat alongside rice and vegetables
Tabbouleh served with couscous
Luqiamat served with a sweet date syrup