4N Anchorage, Breakfast, City Tour, Visit Prince Willaim Sound -26 Glacier Cruise, Transfers
Anchorage, Alaskas largest city, is in the south-central part of the state on the Cook Inlet. It's known for its cultural sites, including the Alaska Native Heritage Center, which displays traditional crafts, stages dances, and presents replicas of dwellings from the areas indigenous groups. The city is also a gateway to nearby wilderness areas and mountains including the Chugach, Kenai and Talkeetna.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 – Anchorage: - Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Within walking distance of most downtown hotels are the Anchorage Museum of History and Art, numerous restaurants, and other downtown attractions.
Day 02 – Anchorage: - Visit Anchorage's historical sites on this city sightseeing tour by coach. This 3 hour, fully narrated tour is the perfect way to get a comprehensive overview of this great Alaskan city. Enjoy informative live, onboard narration as you visit Earthquake Park and Lake Hood. Then, explore the Alaska Native Heritage Center to get an in-depth look at Alaska’s unique cultural heritage. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Full Day Excursion to Denali National Park (OPTIONAL):- Depart from Anchorage's Merrill Field airport very early in the morning and fly to Denali National Park in a small plane. As you approach and circle Mt. McKinley, watch for climbers on their way to the summit. After landing, you will board a bus for your park tour. Your driver will assist you in spotting wildlife along the road and answer questions about the park and its resources. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Prince William Sound - 26 Glacier Cruise: - Take part on this full-day adventure to Whittier from downtown Anchorage via coach or rail. Take a high-speed catamaran for your cruise through Prince William Sound and watch for sea otters, whales and birds as you travel through glacier-filled College and Harrimann Fjords. This tour provides an excellent opportunity to witness glacier calving. (Meals: B)
Day 05 – Departure: - Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 4 Nights stay in Anchorage
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: Anchorage
- Visit Prince William Sound- 26 Glacier Cruise
- Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
- Full Day Excursion to Denali from Anchorage Rs. 48200 per person.
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.