4N Stay in 4*,Handling Charges,Airport transfers, Honeymoon Freebies
On tree-lined grounds along Beau Vallon Beach, this informal resort is 14 km from Seychelles International Airport. Unassuming rooms come with Wi-Fi access, flat-screens, minifridges and safes, as well as tea and coffeemakers. Some add sofas. Upgraded rooms provide furnished balconies. Suites offer living rooms, dining areas andor kitchenettes.There are 3 restaurants, including an ornate Chinese eatery, and a pizzeria with beach views. There's also an open-air bar. Other amenities consist of an outdoor pool, a casino, a gym and a dive center, plus tennis, billiards and volleyball facilities.
Situated at Beau Vallon Bay on the Northwest Coast of Mahe Island, Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino features an outdoor pool, 3 restaurants, a tennis court and evening entertainment.
Elegantly furnished, the rooms at the resort feature air conditioning, a TV, a minibar, a safe and a telephone. The private bathrooms also comes with a hairdryer.
Dining options include a Chinese restaurant, a pizzeria and an al fresco venue with buffet breakfast and themed dinners focusing on international cuisine. Cocktails and drinks can be enjoyed at 3 bars. A welcome drink can be enjoyed upon arrival.
At Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino you will find a fitness centre, water sport facilities, a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino.
Other facilities offered at the property include meeting rooms, a tour desk, a gift shop and a kid's pool. A complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria daily, except on Sundays.
The resort is 15 km from Seychelles International Airport.
Day 1 Mahe:
Arrive Mahe Island airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 Mahe – After Breakfast. Day your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Praslin/La Digue Tour with Luch by Boat (TUE/THU/SAT)
Have a scrumptious breakfast and start your day trip to Praslin and La Digue. You will take an early morning ferry /Boat to Praslin, where you will explore the world-famous Vallee de Mai. Here is where you will get to see the Coco De Mer (monocot tree). Have a filling lunch (included) at Praslin/ La Digue. Post lunch you will explore the island of La Digue, which is famous for its stunning beaches. Return to Mahe via ferry/Boat in the evening and transfer to the resort. Savour a tasty dinner at the resort.
Day 3 – Mahe:-
After Breakfast. Day your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Full Day Mahe City Tour
Post breakfast at the resort, leave for your full day tour of Mahe. The tour includes various tourist attractions of Victoria City, Botanical Gardens and Eden Island. After an exciting tour, return to the resort in the evening. Have a sumptuous dinner at the resort. Note: Lunch is included in the tour.
Day 4 – Mahe:-
After Breakfast. Day your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Full Day Reef Safari
Starting with a 9am transfer from your hotel in Mahe, you will be driven to Victoria's marina for a trip to the middle of the harbor, where you'll stop to feed the fish and explore the fascinating underwater world by snorkeling. There will be ample time for marine enthusiasts to explore the reefs through the windows of the semi-submersible vessel or for those more geared to relaxation, take a swim. A mouth-watering buffet lunch prepared in traditional creole style will be served on board. After lunch, there will be a visit to Moyenne Island, where you will be free to take a nap on the beach or take a swim on the beach of the island. To cap off a perfect day, a "petit rum punch des Iles" will be served on board before heading back to the Marine Charter and to your hotel.
Day 5 – Departure from Mahe
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel & transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 4 Nights stay in Mahe Island as per selection
2. Meal Plan as per selection
3. Handling & Service Charge
4. Booking fee
5. Return Airport transfer (Mahe-Hotel-Mahe)
6. Standard Handling Charges
7. 1 Complimentary gift by Skylink
1. Praslin/La Digue Tour with Lunch by Boat INR 18000 per person (TUE/THU/SAT)
2. Full Day Mahe City Tour (at an extra cost INR 7000 Per Person)
3. Full Day Reef Safari (Semi-submersible + Creole BBQ lunch) (at an extra cost INR 10800 Per Person)
Honeymoon Freebies/ Wedding Anniversary:
- Room upgrade to next category, subject to room availability upon check-in at the resort.
- Sparkling wine with Special Dinner on chosen night
- Cookies /Chocolate in the room
- Fruit basket upon arrival
Note: Honeymoon offer and wedding anniversary offer is valid for 6 month from the wedding date. Genuine Wedding documents need to be submitted upon check in /upon reservation to be entitled the above arrangement.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best times to visit Seychelles are April, May, October and November. These months represent the transition times between the hot and humid northwest trade winds (from November through March) and the cooler southeast trade winds that define April through October.
*Check in Time : 1400hrs Check out Time: 1100hrs