3N Buenos Aires, 2N El Calafate
3N Buenos Aires, 2N El Calafate (Buenos Aires to El Calafate) Individual Tour
Buenos Aires is Argentinas big, cosmopolitan capital city. Its center is the Plaza de Mayo, lined with stately 19th-century buildings including Casa Rosada, the iconic, balconied presidential palace. El Calafate is a town near the edge of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field in the Argentine province of Santa Cruz.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Buenos Aires: -
Welcome in Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. After completing all the immigration formalities, you will be transferred to the hotel. Buenos Aires is, with over 11 million inhabitants, one of the largest cities in Argentina. Overnight in Buenos Aires.
Day 02 - Buenos Aires:
After breakfast, we start the city tour of Buenos Aires. Visit "Plaza de Mayo," the Pink House, the Buenos Aires Cathedral, the 9 of July Avenue, the Colon Theatre, La Boca neighborhood with the traditional "Caminito Street," "San Martin Plaza," Recoleta Cemetery, and the Palermo Woods. In the afternoon, we will tour the Tigre and Parana’s Delta River. Then, return by bus along the Panamerican Highway to the city of Buenos Aires. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Buenos Aires - Fiesta Gaucha tour :
After breakfast, enjoy a full day Fiesta Gaucha Tour at Estancia Santa Susana, and meet 'gauchos' in their own environment. Ride to the outskirts of the city into the countryside, the 'pampas', cradle of the 'gaucho' and the rich 'gaucho' tradition. After dinner, proceed to enjoy the LA VENTANA, TANGO SHOW. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Buenos Aires - El Calafate:
Today after breakfast, depart for El Calafate. The city is located at the base of Calafate Hill on the shore of the Argentinian Lake. In the early 20th century, the Patagonian trails had wagon stops every three leagues, the average distance covered in a day's journey by a driven wagon. These inevitable stops were named by the wagon drivers: "El Bote," "El Calafate," and "El Centinela." The name "El Calafate" comes from the dense calafate (berberis genus) shrubbery that grew on this alluvial plain. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - El Calafate - Full Day Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier :
After breakfast, proceed to the fascinating landscape of Argentinia's Perito Moreno glacier on a full day tour from El Calafate. Explore glacier streams, small lagoons, gullies, crevasses and plenty of ice formations on this one of a kind South American experience. Learn about the general glaciology of the region as well as a particular phenomenon that happens in the Perito Moreno Glacier. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Departure:
Transfer to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.3 Nights stay in Buenos Aires
2.2 Nights stay in El Calafate
4.Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
5.City Tour: Buenos Aires
6.Entrance Tickets with transfers :
7.Tigre and Parana’s Delta River
9.Fiesta Gaucho Tour
10.Full Day Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier
12.Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
1. International or Domestic & any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
1.Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
2.SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements
3.No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
4.We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
5.Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am
6.Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
(*) Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit Argentina:
Argentina springtime (October to mid-December) and autumn (April to mid-June) to be the best times to visit Argentina, avoiding the tourist crowds and peak season prices.
Argentina Tourist Visa (Sub to Change)
1. The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the period of intended date of entry and have at least two blank pages left for the visa stamp, One visa form (photocopy allowed). It should be signed by the applicant on the both sides of the visa form, Two recent passport-size photographs (4 x 4 cm) against a white background to be pasted on the application form, Confirmed return / onward air ticket & Proof of employment (Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation), Brief Company Profile or Property deed in the applicant's name.
2. Authority letter on the letterhead of the company from the Applicant in favour of Travel Agent to submit and collect the passport.
3. A letter explaining the purpose and day to day program itinerary of your trip, Hotel confirmation (should have the Name, Address, and Contact Details of the Hotel in Argentina along with the Reservation Number), Copy of Credit Card (International), Copy of Income Tax Return for last 3 years, Original Bank statement for the last 6 months (with telephone and contact person of the bank printed), or any other document showing evidence of your resources while abroad, If you are self-employed or a Student or an Applicant of any other category a letter explaining the reasons for your visit to Argentina as well as concise program of your planned trip, If the Applicant is a Student: He/She has to provide the leave sanction letter from the School, Authority letter for submission & collection from applicant.
A) Visa Charges (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes): INR 11700 per person / INR 46000 (Family of 4 Combo)