3N Buenos Aires, 2N El Calafate
3N Buenos Aires, 2N El Calafate, Breakfast, City Tour, Transfers
Buenos Aires is Argentinas big, cosmopolitan capital city. Its center is the Plaza de Mayo, lined with stately 19th-century buildings including Casa Rosada, the iconic, balconied presidential palace. El Calafate is a town near the edge of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field in the Argentine province of Santa Cruz.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Buenos Aires: - Welcome in Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. After completing all the immigration formalities, you will be transferred to the hotel. Buenos Aires is, with over 11 million inhabitants, one of the largest cities in Argentina. Overnight in Buenos Aires.
Day 02 - Buenos Aires: - After breakfast, we start the city tour of Buenos Aires. Visit "Plaza de Mayo," the Pink House, the Buenos Aires Cathedral, the 9 of July Avenue, the Colon Theatre, La Boca neighborhood with the traditional "Caminito Street," "San Martin Plaza," Recoleta Cemetery, and the Palermo Woods. In the afternoon, we will tour the Tigre and Parana’s Delta River. Then, return by bus along the Panamerican Highway to the city of Buenos Aires. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Buenos Aires - Fiesta Gaucha tour: - After breakfast, enjoy a full day Fiesta Gaucha Tour at Estancia Santa Susana, and meet 'gauchos' in their own environment. Ride to the outskirts of the city into the countryside, the 'pampas', cradle of the 'gaucho' and the rich 'gaucho' tradition. After dinner, proceed to enjoy the LA VENTANA, TANGO SHOW. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Buenos Aires - El Calafate: - Today after breakfast, depart for El Calafate. The city is located at the base of Calafate Hill on the shore of the Argentinian Lake. In the early 20th century, the Patagonian trails had wagon stops every three leagues, the average distance covered in a day's journey by a driven wagon. These inevitable stops were named by the wagon drivers: "El Bote," "El Calafate," and "El Centinela." The name "El Calafate" comes from the dense calafate (berberis genus) shrubbery that grew on this alluvial plain. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - El Calafate - Full Day Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier: - After breakfast, proceed to the fascinating landscape of Argentinia's Perito Moreno glacier on a full day tour from El Calafate. Explore glacier streams, small lagoons, gullies, crevasses and plenty of ice formations on this one of a kind South American experience. Learn about the general glaciology of the region as well as a particular phenomenon that happens in the Perito Moreno Glacier. (Meals: B)
Day 06 – Departure: - Transfer to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 3 Nights stay in Buenos Aires
- 2 Nights stay in El Calafate
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: Buenos Aires
- Entrance Tickets with transfers : Tigre and Parana’s Delta River / Tango Show
- Fiesta Gaucho Tour
- Full Day Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier
- Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.