5N Athens, Breakfast, Return Airport Transfer, City Tour, Delphi full day tour
Greece: - Greece is a country in southeastern Europe consisting of 2 mainland peninsulas and thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Athens: - Athens has been the center of Greek civilization for some 4,000 years. The capital of modern Greece, its still dominated by 5th-century-B.C.E. landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings such as the colonnaded Parthenon temple.
DAY 1 ATHENS: - Arrival to Athens Airport, Meet & Assist by our representative and transfer to your hotel of choice by private car. Free afternoon at leisure or Take Optional Tour - A NIGHT OUT IN ATHENS (Duration 20:15-00:15 EVERY SATURDAY). Your evening begins with a short panoramic drive through the city center and on the slopes of the sacred hill you will be able to see, admire and take photos of the illuminated Acropolis. Then a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka, the old city, will bring you at a Typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner following a floor show with live music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes.
DAY 2 ATHENS – CITY TOUR: - After breakfast we proceed for Athens City tour including visit to New Acropolis Museum. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).
On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts order in the mind", the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Free afternoon at leisure.
DAY 3 ATHENS: - After Breakfast. Free Day at Leisure or take Optional Tour CAPE SOUNION IN THE AFTERNOON (Duration 14.30 - 18.30 Every Monday - Wednesday - Friday & Saturday). Drive along the coastal road, passing the wonderful beaches of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni & Varkiza to the most Southern point of Attica, Cape Sounion, where the white marble pillars of the Temple of Poseidon stand. On the way, you have a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf and the little islands offshore. After visiting the Temple of Poseidon, you have time to walk at leisure on the rocky promontory of Sounion.
DAY 4 ATHENS – DELPHI CITY TOUR: -After breakfast we proceed for Delphi One Day. Drive through the fertile plain of Beotia, crossing the towns of Thebes connected with the tragedy of King Oedipus - Levadia and Arachova (short stop on the way back). Arrive at Delphi, the center of Ancient World - the "Omphalos" (Navel of Earth) - whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic World. On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias. Lunch in the modern village of Delphi, return to Athens by the same route.
DAY 5 ATHENS: - After Breakfast. Free of Leisure or take Optional Tour Argolis one day including lunch (Duration 08.45 -19.00 Every Tuesday & Saturday). Leave by the coastal road along the Saronic Gulf to the Corinth Canal, which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea, (short stop). Drive to Mycenae, the Homeric city of Atreides, the city "rich in gold" of the ancient poets. Visit the Lion's Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, and the Royal Tombs e.t.c. Depart for Nauplion through the fertile plain of Argolis, the picturesque town nestling at the foot of a cliff crowned by the mighty ramparts of the Palamidi Fortress (short photo stop), leave for Epidauros, to visit the Theatre (4th century B.C.) famous for its astonishing acoustics. Return to Athens by the National road connecting Epidauros with Corinth. Lunch in Mycenae.
Optional Tour One Day Cruise including lunch and Greek show on board (Duration 08:15-19:15)
Cruise to the Saronic Islands of Poros, Hydra and Aegina including Lunch on board and Greek Show. In the morning we take you by bus, from Athens to Piraeus for your embarkation to the cruise boat. At: 08.30 depart to Hydra, where we arrive at: 11.45. Here you have free time for a walk or a swim. At: 13.30 embarkation and sail for Aegina past through Poros and seashore of Peloponnese. The lunch will be served during the voyage. At: 15.30 we arrive at Aegina where you have time for a swim. Optional excursion, by bus, to the fine preserved Temple of Afea Athena. At: 18.00 embarkations for the voyage of return to the port. Arrive to Piraeus, late in the after noon.
DAY 6 ATHENS: - After Breakfast. Check out, pick up from the hotel 3 hours prior the departure flight time, for your transfer to the Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
• Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
• Meet & Greet assistance
• 5 Nights stay in Athens
• Daily Breakfast
• Round trip Airport transfers
• Athens City tour with Acropolis & New Museum
• One Day Delphi with Lunch
• Visa Charges
Optional Tour Athens:-
- A Night Out In Athens Rs. 4500 per person
- Cape Sounion In The Afternoon Rs. 3200 per person
- Argolis one day including lunch Rs. 6700 per person
- One Day Cruise including lunch and Greek show on board Rs. 6500 per person
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.