3N Athens, Breakfast, Private Transfer,Discount Card, Shopping at Mc Arthur Glen Outlet Athens
Join this out-of-the-ordinary shopping tour and enjoy the best Athens has to offer in handicrafts, clothes, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics, artifacts, souvenirs, wine and more! Athens shopping scene is huge and still run on independent stores. In this tour we have carefully selected the best amazing Athenian shops, offering top quality and value-for-money items. Each shop has a story to tell and with us you will discover not only wonderful products, but also much more about Greek culture.
ATHENS DAY 1:- Arrival to Athens Airport, and transfer to the hotel for check in. This is the first day and you are free to explore on your own the town and the shops in the near area. Optional we can suggest to you our Athens by Night Tour. Your evening begins with a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of the old city in Plaka, and you will reach a Typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner following a floor show with live music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes. Rate: INR 4700 per Person. Overnight at the Hotel.
ATHENS DAY 2:- After Breakfast we drive to the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Athens which is the first designer outlet in Greece where you can find your favorite brands at up to 70% off all year round. The beautiful setting, cafes and restaurants and more than 100 boutiques, they offer something for everyone. You will find there a wide range of stores, ranging from iconic fashion brands like Polo Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Roberto Cavalli and Hugo Boss to athletic labels like Nike and Adidas, and high-street favorites, like Diesel.
Receive tips from your personal shopping assistant on which vendors to visit for specific items, and how to find the perfect gift to take home. Refresh with a break at one of the many cafes, where you can enjoy a drink (at your own expense). If you have questions about the wares at any of these shopping locales, or need help with translation, your guide is there for you.
After exploring McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Athens, follow your guide back to your air- conditioned transport, where your private chauffeur is waiting and ready to take you and your many shopping bags back to your hotel. Duration of this tour is 6 hours.
ATHENS DAY 3:- You will be picked up at your hotel for the walking shopping tour and accompanied by your personal shopping assistant; you will be taken to the shopping districts that match your taste and budget. Because Athens offers everything from chic boutiques to specialty shops, glitzy department stores to traditional markets and bazaars, there's certainly something for everyone. Athens also boasts shops carrying haute couture and prêt a porter clothing by talented Greek and foreign designers. We'll offer you opportunities to take a break from your shopping with pauses for coffee and snacks.
ATHENS DAY 4:- Breakfast in the hotel and private transfer to the Airport. On your trip home you will realize that you have gained much more than a fantastic shopping experience: you will be taking a piece of Modern Greek culture back home with you!
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. 3 Nights stay in Athens
3. Daily Breakfast
4. RT Private Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
5. Shopping at Mc Arthur Glen Outlet Athens including round trip transfers
6. Walking tour to the Shopping Districts at the city center
7. English or Arabic speaking escort Shopping Assistant
8. Personal Discount Card for McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Athens with additional discount and offers
9. Visa Service Charges
Shopping hours are normally:-
09.00-15.00 Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
09.00-20.30 Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
On following Sundays – all shops will remain open (According the last update) 17-12-2017 / 24-12-2017/ 31.12.2017/ 14.01.2018
Optional Tour Athens:-
- A Night Out In Athens Rs. 4700 per person
- Cape Sounion In The Afternoon Rs. 3500 per person
- Argolis one day including lunch Rs. 6900 per person
- One Day Cruise including lunch and Greek show on board Rs. 6800 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Charges
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Greece Accommodation tax: As of 01.01.2018, an accommodation tax, per room night will be automatically charge to the guests’ extras invoice (except of Royal Olympic Hotel which is already included for 2018 rates only) and will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out. The accommodation tax will be depend on the hotel class, location and seasonality.
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Athens is the biggest city in Greece. You will have a chance to witness the creation of many items, taste, touch, feel and appreciate the value of every item before you decide to buy. In the end you will have gained much more than a fantastic shopping experience: you will be taking a piece of Modern Greek culture back home with you!