3N Athens, 2N Santorini
2NAthens, 2NSantorini,1N Athens,Breakfast,Economy Ferry tickets,Transfers, 2 Indian Dinners
Greece is so rich in culture and beauty that it never seems to be completely explored, no matter how many times you visit it. Travel to Greece and the islands has become a must activity, according to the modern lifestyle. Over the last decades, it has been always visited by the jet setters, including politicians, musicians, actors, artists and other celebrities with a significant contribution to the popularity of Greece. Best time to visit is Greece is spring and early summer (mid-Apr to mid-June) or autumn (Sept to mid-Oct). This way, you'll avoid the summer high season, with its inflated prices, hordes of tourists and high temperatures.
Destination Overview :
Athens: The capital city of Greece, Athens is known as home of the Classical Greece and the birthplace of Western Civilization. On a trip to Athens, travellers can explore the historic districts of Plaka and Monastiraki for their neoclassical architecture and Roman ruins.
Santorini is the idyllic island destination during the shoulder season, with epic experiences such as beautiful Mediterranean sunsets, breathtaking hikes along the calderas, while restaurants, shops and wineries welcome visitors during autumn.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Athens- arrival
Upon arrival at Athens Airport meet with our representative and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight in Athens. Dinner to local Indian restaurant on set menu with return hotel transfers.
Day 2: Athens
Breakfast at the hotel and meet your assistant at the reception to start the HD Athens city tour. Begin with a panoramic drive of the city visiting the Panathenaic Stadium (modern Olympic Games), the Prime Minister's residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Evzones in their colourful uniforms, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch,the Parliament and the memorial of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma) Continue with a guided tour of the Acropolis, the Propylea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the Parthenon. Then proceed to the New Acropolis museum for a guided visit. After the end of the tour transfer back to the hotel. In the evening enjoy a dinner at a local Indian restaurant with return transfers.
Day 3 Athens- Santorini
Breakfast in the hotel. Early in the morning you will be transferred to Piraeus port. Embarkation on your ferry and sail off to Santorini Island. Upon arrival in Santorini transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight in Santorini.
Day 4: Santorini
Breakfast in the hotel. Enjoy a volcano cruise including return transfers around volcano, Thirassia & the hot springs. enjoy the sunset in Oia & return to the hotel.
Day 5: Santorini- Athens
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out and transfer to Santorini port. Ferry embarkation and sail off to Piraeus port- Athens. Upon arrival at Piraeus port transfer to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 6: Athens- departure
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out and transfer to the airport for your departure flight
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Accommodation 3 overnights in Athens city center hotel,in standard room, on BB(split stay).
2. Accommodation 2 overnights in Santorini hotel, in standard room, on BB.
- Athens Airport- Athens Hotel and v.v. with private a/c taxi
- Athens Hotel- Piraeus port and v.v. with private a/c taxi
- Santorini port- Santorini Hotel and v.v. with shared mini bus.
4. Ferry tickets in economy class, including port taxes, handling fees and delivery in Athens:
- Piraeus- Santorini- Piraeus with Blue Star Ferries
5. 2 dinners to Athens to local Indian restaurants on set menu with return private transfers
6.Athens half day city tour with Acropolis, Acropolis museum & entrance fees & English speaking gguide
7. Volcano cruise to Santorini with Oia sunset & return transfers
8. All local taxes and service fees
9. 1 Surprise Gift
Note :Guests can upgrade ferry tickets to business or VIP class depending on the ferry and the route. From Santorini to Mykonos, guests can upgrade to speedboat ferries with extra 25euro per person per way.
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Cancellation stage : 30 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Greece is in spring to early summer (April to mid-June) and autumn (September to mid-October). Let’s unpack the weather, sea temperatures, flight prices and festivals to look forward to!
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.