3N Athens, 2N Santorini
2N Athens, 2N Santorini, 1N Athens, Breakfast, Ferry ticket, Transfers
Athens has been the center of Greek civilization for some 4,000 years. The capital of modern Greece, its still dominated by 5th-century-B.C.E. landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings such as the colonnaded Parthenon temple.Santorini, one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea, was devastated by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century B.C.E., forever shaping its rugged landscape and villages.
Day 1 ATHENS: - Arrival at Athens International Airport. Meet and greet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Check in and afternoon at leisure. For your first night we suggest you an unforgettable Athens by night orientation tour followed by dinner at authentic Greek restaurant on private basis. Back to the hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 ATHENS CITY TOUR: Early breakfast & pick up from hotel for Athens city tour. You'll see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (Ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Evzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, The Constitution Square (Syntagma). Arrive in Acropolis and visit the Architectural Masterpieces of Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit», the Monument that "puts order in the mind" , the Parthenon. In the afternoon we suggest you an afternoon tour to Cape Sounio or shopping in Athens old city, Plaka.
Day 3: Athens- Santorini: - After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Piraeus port for sailing to Santorini. Arrive at Santorini island. Santorini is awesome island with magnificent views and places to be. Afternoon is free at leisure.
Day 4 SANTORINI (optional / Full Day Santorini Island bus tour on SIC basis):- The Day is free at leissure. Our proposal is the optional Full Day island Bus tour. This bus tour will take you to the southern part of the island where you will visit the hidden gems of Santorini. The first stop of the tour is at the 16th century monastery of Prophet Elias which was built on the highest point of the Island 565 meters above sea level. From there you will have beautiful panoramic view of the whole island. After the Monastery, you continue to Megalochori which is one of the most traditional villages on the Island. Our guide will take you through the narrow streets where you will have the opportunity to admire the traditional architecture of the village. Leaving Megalochori you will go south to reach the archaeological site of Akrotiri, one of the most important excavation sites in the world. Akrotiri was the settlement of a high developed civilization which prospered 3000 years ago and was completely destroyed during the volcanic eruption (approx. 1612 B.C.).Under a thick layer of volcanic ash the archaeologists found – among others – an elaborate drainage system, sophisticated multi-storeyed buildings , magnificent wall-paintings, furniture and vessels, which prove the civilization’s great prosperity. (12 euro entrance fee NOT included) Then, you will go to the beautiful beach of Perivolos, a beach with black sand where you will stay for approximately 2 hours and have free time to go for a swim, eat in a local tavern or just relax and explore the area. The tour continues from Perivolos to a local winery where you will taste different local wines of the island and then to Oia village for enjoying the most famous sunset all over the world. The tour ends at the same place where you were picked up.
Day 5: Santorini- Athens: - Breakfast & then transfer to Santorini’s port. Late in the evening arrival at Athens port. Transfer to the hotel and overnight
Day 6: Athens- departure: - Breakfast at the hotel and then be transferred to the airport for your international flight.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. Meet & Greet assistance
3. 2 Nights stay in Athens
4. 2 Nights stay in Santorini
5. 1 Night stay in Athens
6. Daily Breakfast
7. Assistance upon arrival
8. Private transfers in Athens for the route airport – hotel – airport
9. Private transfers in Athens for the route hotel – Piraeus port – hotel
10. Private transfers in Satorini for the route port – hotel - port
11. Ferry tickets in economy class, including port taxes, Piraeus – Santorini – Piraeus
12. Half day Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum on SIC basis (max 4 hours) with a/c coach & Tour Guide + entrance fees to Acropolis and to Acropolis museum
13. 1 SIM card is offered on complimentary basis from SkyLink Travel with 500 minutes for calling Indian numbers + 2 GB mobile Internet + 500 minutes for calling Greek numbers
14. Visa Service Charges
Optional Tour Athens:-
- A Night Out In Athens Rs. 4700 per person
- Cape Sounion In The Afternoon Rs. 3500 per person
- Argolis one day including lunch Rs. 6900 per person
- One Day Cruise including lunch and Greek show on board Rs. 6800 per person
Optional Tour Santorini:-
- Full Day Island Tour (with Licensed English Speaking Guide) – Bus Tour (Included – The Excavations of Akrotiri with professional English Speaking guide ticket, Transfers from / to our meeting points, wine tasting and guided tour inside the pre-historic town) Rs. 4800 per person
- Oia Sunset – Bus tour Rs. 2000 per person
- Volcano & Hot Spring – Boat Tour with Volcano Entrance Fee Rs. 2800 per person
- Full Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Sunset In Oia, Guided Tour With Bus Transfer – Boat Tour– with Volcano Entrance fee Rs. 4400 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Charges
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Greece Accommodation tax: As of 01.01.2018, an accommodation tax, per room night will be automatically charge to the guests’ extras invoice (except of Royal Olympic Hotel which is already included for 2018 rates only) and will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out. The accommodation tax will be depend on the hotel class, location and seasonality.
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best things to do in Athens:
Acropolis Museum, Plaka, Parthenon, Acropolis, Erechtheion, Ancient Agora,Temple of Hephaestus, Museum of Cycladic Art.
Santorini Top Things to do:
Hiking Trail Fira - Oia, Sunset in Oia, Venetsanos Winery, Amoudi Bay.
Sights & Landmarks: Sunset in Oia, Ancient Thera, Oia's Main Street.
Nature & Parks: Hiking Trail Fira - Oia, Amoudi Bay, Skaros Rock, Perissa Beach.
Food, Wine & Nightlife: Santorini Sunset Dinner Cruise, Santorini Wine Roads Tour with Wine Tastings, Small-Group Santorini Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour, Santorini Small-Group Cooking Class and Wine Tasting.