3N Athens, 2N Santorini
2N Athens, 2N Santorini, 1N Athens, Breakfast, Ferry ticket, Transfers
Greece is so rich in culture and beauty that it never seems to be completely explored, no matter how many times you visit it. Travel to Greece and the islands has become a must activity, according to the modern lifestyle. Over the last decades, it has been always visited by the jet setters, including politicians, musicians, actors, artists and other celebrities with a significant contribution to the popularity of Greece. Best time to visit is Greece is spring and early summer (mid-Apr to mid-June) or autumn (Sept to mid-Oct). This way, you'll avoid the summer high season, with its inflated prices, hordes of tourists and high temperatures.
Day 1 ATHENS
Arrival at Athens International Airport. Meet and greet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Check in and afternoon at leisure. For your first night we suggest you an unforgettable Athens by night orientation tour followed by dinner at authentic Greek restaurant on private basis. Back to the hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 ATHENS CITY TOUR
Early breakfast & pick up from hotel for Athens city tour. You'll see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (Ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Evzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, The Constitution Square (Syntagma). Arrive in Acropolis and visit the Architectural Masterpieces of Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit», the Monument that "puts order in the mind" , the Parthenon. In the afternoon we suggest you an afternoon tour to Cape Sounio or shopping in Athens old city, Plaka.
Day 3: Athens- Santorini
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Piraeus port for sailing to Santorini. Arrive at Santorini island. Santorini is awesome island with magnificent views and places to be. Afternoon is free at leisure.
Day 4 SANTORINI (optional / Full Day Santorini Island bus tour on SIC basis)
The Day is free at leissure. Our proposal is the optional Full Day island Bus tour. This bus tour will take you to the southern part of the island where you will visit the hidden gems of Santorini. The first stop of the tour is at the 16th century monastery of Prophet Elias which was built on the highest point of the Island 565 meters above sea level. From there you will have beautiful panoramic view of the whole island. After the Monastery, you continue to Megalochori which is one of the most traditional villages on the Island. Our guide will take you through the narrow streets where you will have the opportunity to admire the traditional architecture of the village. Leaving Megalochori you will go south to reach the archaeological site of Akrotiri, one of the most important excavation sites in the world. Akrotiri was the settlement of a high developed civilization which prospered 3000 years ago and was completely destroyed during the volcanic eruption (approx. 1612 B.C.).Under a thick layer of volcanic ash the archaeologists found – among others – an elaborate drainage system, sophisticated multi-storeyed buildings , magnificent wall-paintings, furniture and vessels, which prove the civilization’s great prosperity. (12 euro entrance fee NOT included) Then, you will go to the beautiful beach of Perivolos, a beach with black sand where you will stay for approximately 2 hours and have free time to go for a swim, eat in a local tavern or just relax and explore the area. The tour continues from Perivolos to a local winery where you will taste different local wines of the island and then to Oia village for enjoying the most famous sunset all over the world. The tour ends at the same place where you were picked up.
Day 5: Santorini- Athens
Breakfast & then transfer to Santorini’s port. Late in the evening arrival at Athens port. Transfer to the hotel and overnight
Day 6: Athens- departure
Breakfast at the hotel and then be transferred to the airport for your international flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Meet & Greet assistance
2. 2 Nights stay in Athens
3. 2 Nights stay in Santorini
4. 1 Night stay in Athens
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Assistance upon arrival
7. Private transfers in Athens for the route airport – hotel – airport
8. Private transfers in Athens for the route hotel – Piraeus port – hotel
9. Private transfers in Satorini for the route port – hotel - port
10. Ferry tickets in economy class, including port taxes, Piraeus – Santorini – Piraeus
11. Half day Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum on SIC basis (max 4 hours) with a/c coach & Tour Guide + entrance fees to Acropolis and to Acropolis museum
12. 1 SIM card is offered on complimentary basis from Skylink Travel with 500 minutes for calling Indian numbers + 2 GB mobile Internet + 500 minutes for calling Greek numbers
Optional Tour Athens:-
- Athens – Sightseeing with Acropolis and the New Museum (Include Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or near by spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) INR 5700 per person
- Cape Sounion (Half day afternoon tour) (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) INR 3700 per person
- Ancient Corinth half day tour (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) INR 4900 per person
- Full day Delphi with lunch (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees, lunch in local restaurant) INR 7200 per person
- One Day Cruise (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, R/T pier transfers with luxury a/c coach, buffet lunch on board, folk show on board) INR 6900 per person
Optional Tour Santorini:-
- Full Day Island Tour (with Licensed English Speaking Guide) – Bus Tour (Included – The Excavations of Akrotiri with professional English Speaking guide ticket, Transfers from / to our meeting points, wine tasting and guided tour inside the pre-historic town) INR 5200 per person
- Oia Sunset – Bus tour INR 2400 per person
- Volcano & Hot Spring – Boat Tour with Volcano Entrance Fee INR 3100 per person
- Full Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Sunset In Oia, Guided Tour With Bus Transfer – Boat Tour– with Volcano Entrance fee INR 4700 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Visa Information (Sub to Change):
Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area.