1N Auckland, 2N Rotorua, 2N Queenstown, 1N Christchurch
1N Auckland, 2N Rotorua, 2N Queenstown, Mt Cook , 1N Christchurch
Nestling in the gigantic Pacific Ocean, New Zealand is very famous for its amazing natural beauty. The country has a plethora of landscapes that extend from mountains to beaches, volcanoes to lakes, and plenty more. New Zealand consists of mainly two islands, the North Island and South Island apart from a bunch of other smaller islands that surround these two islands.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrive in Auckland: - Upon arrival at Auckland airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel in a private vehicle. Visit Sky tower in the evening (entry included) later take a short walk to Viaduct harbor. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Auckland – Rotorua via Waitomo:- After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant you will travel across the rich Waikato farmland for Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Caves (entry & guided tour with boat ride is included) and a boat ride through the famous Glow-Worm grotto. Enjoy twinkling lights emitting from the ceiling like stars in a dark night. Later travel across to forest Mamaku Range to arrive at the thermal resort of Rotorua. Self-drive customers will pick up rental car from the local city branch for travel. Overnight at hotel (B)
Day 3: Rotorua sightseeing:- After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant, today we proceed to AGRODOME (included) to witness the Agrodome Agricultural Show, where you will be entertained by New Zealand's performing sheep and other attractions. Later proceed to visit TE-PUIA thermal village (included) known for its hot springs, geysers and boiling mud pools. Watch the Maori craftsmen and learn about the traditional arts of carving and weaving and RAINBOW SPRINGS (included) to see the flower and fauna of New Zealand. SIC Customers will travel in a sightseeing coach & self-drive customers in their rental car. Evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel (B)
Day 4: Rotorua – Queenstown Fly (Flight not included):- After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant, travel to Rotorua airport and board your flight to Queenstown (flight not included), upon arrival in Alpine city SIC transfer to travel to your hotel. Self-drive customers will pick up their rental car and drive to their hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel (B)
Day 5: Milford sound day tour:- This morning we head to MILFORD SOUND CRUISE (included). SIC customers will travel in a five star coach, self-drive customers will travel to Milford in their rental car.
This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see MITRE PEAK which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day 6: Queenstown- Mt Cook – Christchurch:- Travel to Christchurch via Mt Cook National Park travel through the Central Otago region to Lake Pukaki and Mount Cook National Park Village. Set at the foothill of the Alps, you have a close up view of Mt Cook -the highest mountain in the country. Descend the mountains and re-cross the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch in the evening. SIC Customers will travel in Great Sights coach and self-drive customers will travel in their rental car.
Overnight in hotel. (B)
Day 7: Departure day: - After breakfast SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included).
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 1N stay in Auckland
2. 2N stay in Rotorua
3. 2N stay in Queenstown
4. 1N stay in Christchruch
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers (Self-drive customers will pick up the car on arrival with No assistance at the airport).
7. Sightseeing & entrance fees as per Itinerary.
- Sky Tower – without transfer
- SIC Rotorua via Waitomo (Self-drive clients will drive to visit Waitomo)
- SIC Rotorua morning sightseeing (Self – Drive clients will visit Agrodome, Rainbow sp & Te puia)
- SIC Milford day out without lunch (by Jucy Milford) (Self –Drive will drive to Milford)
- SIC Queenstown to Christchurch via Mt. Cook Excl Lunch (Self – Drive clients will drive by own)
8. All transfers and tours as mentioned in the Itinerary by 1XToyota Corollaor similar for Standard Pkg, 1X Intermediate SUV Toyota RAV4 or similar for Superior Pkgs., 1X Toyota Previa /RAV4 or similar for Deluxe Pkgs.
Supplement cost Seat in Coach tour :( Min 2 PAX)
- Standard:- INR 31000p.p.
- Superior:- INR 31000p.p.
- Deluxe:- INR 31000p.p
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Rental car / Self-drive:
1. Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
2. Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
3. On self-drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
4. Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
5. Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
6. Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.
7. V.IMP: Please visit the below website to learn about NZ driving safety rules https://www.nzta.govt.nz/safety/driving-safely/senior-drivers/senior-driver-safety/safety-videos/
8. Effective 01 April 2016 Cash Deposits will no longer be accepted on the rental car.