CandleLight Dinner on Beach, White Water Rafting,WaterSports & much more
Bali is blessed with natural beauty that attracts honeymoon couples to spend their valuable time together. ...If you and your precious half are dreaming of an exotic and magical honeymoon, pick Bali as a honeymoon destination. Out of Indonesias 17,000 islands, Bali paints a romantic picture with its tropical rainbow of shores, towering volcanoes, lush green rice paddy fields and dense jungles.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: ARRIVE BALI (INDONESIA)+ Candlelight Dinner at Beach :
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. Evening proceed to Jimbaran Beach for Candle Light Dinner for a memorable day 1. Stay overnight at hotel in Bali.
(No Breakfast , CandleLight Dinner)
Day 2: BALI (INDONESIA) - Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat) + Uluwatu Temple Tour:
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa . Enjoy the water sports & activities . Later, visit the Uluwatu Temple with sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and watching the beautiful Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple. Uluwatu Temple is amazing temple sits on 70 meter protuding cliff with some group monkey nearby. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast )
Day 3: BALI (INDONESIA) – Choice of Celuk-Kintamani-Ubud OR FD Taman Ayun- Bedugul-Tanah Lot Tour
FD Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market for Shopping
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping.
FD Taman Ayun- Bedugul-Tanah Lot Tour
After picked up from your Bali hotel, you will visit Taman Ayun, also known as the Royal Family Temple. The temple dates back to the Mengwi Kingdom in 1634. Continue to Alas Kedaton temple, in a forest known as the Monkey Forest located in Tabanan. Continue in the late afternoon to Tanah Lot, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. At sunset, the tides are low and you can walk to visit the temple and watch the sun dip into the ocean. Then afterwards you can return to your hotel just after the beautiful sunset view.(Breakfast)
Day 4: BALI (INDONESIA):White Water Rafting with Asian Buffet Lunch+ 120MINUTES Balinese Massage at Spa(SIC):-
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee. Drop at the Bali Orchid Spa for 120 minutes Balinese Massage for Couple to relax . Drop back to Hotel. ((Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 5: BALI (INDONESIA) DEPARTURE
After Breakfast, Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. (Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-BALI-DELHI BY AIR) (Sub to availability)
2. 4 Nights Bali accommodation
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis
5. Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour or FD Taman Ayun- Bedugul-Tanah Lot Tour
6. Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
7. Whitewater Rafting (SIC Basis) with Asian Buffet Lunch
8. 120 Minutes Balinese Massage Spa (Regular) with transfers
**Value Add on Rs. 800 p.p. only for Upgradation to The Banjar Spa
Honeymoon Benefits (subject to change by Hotel Management):-
- Uppala Villas Seminyak: - Welcome foot message, Honeymoon set up, Two swan towels with single rose upon arrival.
- The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak: - Flower arrangement and simple decoration in Villa, Honeymoon cake upon arrival.
- Bali Rich Luxury Villas & Spa Seminyak: - Flower Petal decoration on the bathtub upon arrival. Rose Flower with heart shape and swan towel decoration on the bed upon arrival.
- 18 Suite Villa Loft at KUTA: - Flower on Bed and towel fold love shape, honeymoon cake arrival. Welcome beverage & amenity upon arrival.
- Tanadewa Villas & Spa: Complimentary swan shaped towel and flower decoration on the bed, flower petals on the Jacuzzi and honeymoon cake upon arrival.
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas: - Fruit Basket & Flower arrangement in room upon arrival, special flower set –up on the bath –tub and praline.
- The Wolas Villa & Spa: - Honeymoon decoration, fruit & flower arrangement and honeymoon cake upon arrival.
BEST BUY Tours for BALI (Min 2 Pax) - SIC transfers Inclusive
1) Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Rs.3800 p.p.
2) Kintamani Sunrise Trekking Rs. 3900 p.p.
3) Odyssey Submarine Tour(Incl Buffet Lunch) Rs. 6400 p.p.
4) Dolphin watching Tour: 6700 p.p
5)Lembongan Island Beach Club Cruise by Bali Hai Rs. 7200 p.p.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
May, June and July are generally considered to be the best time to travel to Bali in terms of the weather. However, depending on whether the traveler is a surfer or explorer, preferences may change. During the dry season, May to October, the western side of the peninsula creates some of the world's best waves. x