Sunset Dinner Cruise, Water Activities, Balinese Massage, Uluwatu tour, Tanah lot, River Rafting
Bali is blessed with natural beauty that attracts honeymoon couples to spend their valuable time together. ...If you and your precious half are dreaming of an exotic and magical honeymoon, pick Bali as a honeymoon destination. Out of Indonesias 17,000 islands, Bali paints a romantic picture with its tropical rainbow of shores, towering volcanoes, lush green rice paddy fields and dense jungles.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Bali - Sunset Bounty Cruise
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. Evening proceed to Sunset Dinner cruise. Overnight at your Bali Hotel.
Day 2 Bali - Water Sports + Uluwatu sunset temple Tour followed by Kecak Dance
After Breakfast. Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing, and Jet skii + Uluwatu sunset temple Tour followed by Kecak Dance on private transfers. Overnight at your Bali Hotel.
Day 3 Bali - Ayung River Rafting with Local lunch on SIC basis
After Breakfast. Experience a unique and unforgettable journey through winding gorges, luscious jungles and magnificent terraced rice field. Paddle thorough breathtaking waterfalls for unparalled fun on the river. We'll pick up at your hotel and drive you through Bali's unspoiled village in the carangsari district. At our start point you'll be outfitted with helmets and life jackets. After a brief instruction on paddling and river safety, you are off to the longest and best rafting trip on the Ayung river on SIC basis. Overnight at your Bali Hotel.
Day 4 Bali – 02 hours of Authentic Balinese Massage Followed by Tanah lot temple tour
After Breakfast. Proceed, 02 hours of Authentic Balinese Massage Followed by Tanah lot temple tour. Overnight at your Bali Hotel.
Day 5 Departure from Bali
Breakfast. Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to onward destination. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights Bali accommodation with daily Breakfast
2. Arrival & Departure transfers on Private Basis
3. Sunset Dinner Cruise on SIC
4. Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing, and Jet skii + Uluwatu sunset temple Tour followed by Kecak Dance on private transfers
5. Ayung River Rafting with Local lunch on SIC basis
6. 02 hours of Authentic Balinese Massage Followed by Tanah lot temple tour
Value add on Romantic Dinner:-
1. Candle Light Dinner with Exchange of Roses (Veg Set Menu) with transfer @ INR 2700 p.p.
2. Candle Light Dinner with Exchange of Roses (Non Veg Set Menu) with transfer @ INR 2900 p.p.
3. Candle Light Dinner with Glass of wine (Veg Set Menu) with transfer @ INR 2900 p.p.
4. Candle Light Dinner with Glass of wine (Non Veg Set Menu) with transfer @ INR 3200 p.p.
Complimentary Honeymoon Benefits (subject to change by Hotel Management):-
- Amatara Abirama Villas: TBA
- Uppala Villas Seminyak: Welcome foot message, Honeymoon set up, Two swan towels with single rose upon arrival.
- The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak: Flower arrangement and simple decoration in Villa, Honeymoon cake upon arrival.
- Kuku Kuku Barong: Special honeymoon cake served on the second day of guest stay, One glass of in-house wine per person per stay, Special flower arrangement and flower petals in the bath tub except Pool View Suite
- Peppers Seminyak: TBA
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
April to October is the best time to visit Bali, when there is little rain, low humidity, and lots of sun. Bali is a good year-round destination. There is a wet season but it can still be a fine time to visit Bali. If you want to save money the best months are May, June, and October