3N Mahe, 2N Praslin
3N Mahe, 2N Praslin, Breakfast, Dinner, Transfers, Ferry Tickets, Indoor Activities
Mahe Island is a relaxing place known for its beaches. Enjoy fun activities like snorkeling and swimming. Collect beach glass at top spots like Grand Anse Beach and Beau Vallon Beach. While here, you may want to make time for other popular sights such as Takamaka Beach and North East Point Beach. With stunning white sand beaches and lush tropical forests covering the hills, Praslin is a delight. Featuring palm-fringed beaches, sprawling natural reserves, museums, galleries, and swanky beach cafes and restaurants, this emerald-like island has become one of the most preferred holiday destinations among honeymoon couples, nature lovers.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive in Seychelles (Mahe)
Welcome to Seychelles- an unmatched paradise on earth. Once you land in Mahe Island we will whisk you away to your hotel. You have the whole day to explore your beautiful resort.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 Mahe
After Breakfast. Day your own.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Full Day Glass Bottom Boat with BBQ Lunch + Marine Park Fee @ INR 8900 p.p.
The south Mahe bus tour is ideal for visitors seeking to explore the south corners of the Mahe Island. This is a informative tour in which guests discover the history of Seychelles, with its legendary historical sites and other natural treasures. Wild south is the perfect excursion that you've been seeking.
Your day starts in charming Victoria, on a visit to the bustling market, ‘Little Ben’, its famous, landmark clock tower and the other fascinating nooks and crannies of one of world’s smallest capitals.
A scenic drive into the cool of the mountains follows, offering unforgettable vistas of the ocean below en route to the enchanted setting of ‘Mission Lodge’, site of an ancient school for slave children and now home to the songs of rare, endemic birds. Seemingly suspended in the mountain mists is the tea plantation which you will pass on your descent to the surreal beautiful west coast and the photo opportunity of your stay as the road meanders through picturesque villages on its way to Pineapple Studios – an Alladin’s Cave of local arts & crafts.
This particular rainbow trail ends at spectacular Cap Lazare amid the scented blossoms of Frangipani trees and the manicured gardens of a private estate where you will feast on a mouthwatering Creole buffet served right on the beachfront.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy in the beautiful grounds of this exceptional domain, famous for its large population of Giant Land Tortoises and for the wonders of its underwater world.
Day 3 Mahe
After Breakfast. Day your own.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Praslin/La Digue Tour with Lunch by Boat INR 18600 per person
Have a scrumptious breakfast and start your day trip to Praslin and La Digue. You will take an early morning ferry /Boat to Praslin, where you will explore the world-famous Vallee de Mai. Here is where you will get to see the Coco De Mer (monocot tree). Have a filling lunch (included) at Praslin/ La Digue. Post lunch you will explore the island of La Digue, which is famous for its stunning beaches. Return to Mahe via ferry/Boat in the evening and transfer to the resort. Savour a tasty dinner at the resort.
Day 4 Mahe- Praslin
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, post which we will take you to Praslin via a short 40 minutes Boat ride. Praslin is the more laid-back island with isolated beaches and turquoise blue water. You have the whole day at leisure to explore Praslin today. The beaches around the island are all dreamlike, picture postcards of white sand and shallow, turquoise seas, with famous names like Anse Lazio and Anse Geogette frequently making top ten lists of best beaches and most beautiful destinations worldwide. We would definitely recommend visiting either or both the beaches.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 Praslin
After Breakfast. Day your own.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Vallee de Mai Only @ INR 5100 per person
Here giant palms rustle overhead as you meander through this ancient forest filled with many endemic species of palm and rare fauna, such as the Seychelles Black Parrot, the tiger chameleon and the diminutive Seychelles tree frog.
Vallee de Mai is also home to the Coco de Mer palm; the seed is the largest nut in the world and has been treasured as a collectable and mystical aphrodisiac for centuries. Let our Guides unravel the secrets of this magical forest to you.
It was once believed - in the distant lands where these giant seeds would wash ashore - that the Coco de Mer originated from a sacred forest under the sea. Today, we know better, and Vallee de Mai – believed by some to be the original site of the Garden of Eden - is where these magnificent palms grow.
Day 6 Departure from Praslin – Mahe Airport
Wake up to a beautiful morning. Today is your last day before you head out back to India via your evening flight. We recommend going hiking on your last day, to discover the untouched greenery. There are gorgeous trails which take you through the lush forests which open out to the clear white beaches. You will be blown away by this experience.
After exploring Praslin check out from your hotel, and take your ferry back from the jetty to Mahe where the international airport is. Travel back to India with exotic memories to last you a lifetime.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. These rates are not valid during Peak season 16 Dec -07 Jan 2019, etc..
1. Meeting upon arrival, assistance during stay and at departure
2. 3 Nights stay in Mahe Island with Breakfast & Dinner
3. 2 Nights stay in Praslin Island with Breakfast & Dinner
4. Standard Land Transfers on Mahe and Praslin (Mahe Airport – Hotel – Mahe Port / Praslin Port – Hotel – Pralin Port / Mahe Port – Mahe Airport)
5. Return Ferry ticket (Mahe – Praslin – Mahe)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The best times to visit Seychelles are April, May, October and November. These months represent the transition times between the hot and humid northwest trade winds (from November through March) and the cooler southeast trade winds that define April through October.