3N Koh Samui, 2N Bangkok
3N Koh Samui, 2N Bangkok, Half Day tour in Samui, Temple & City tour in Bangkok
From the majestic royal temples in Bangkok to the white sand beaches of Koh Samui, and snorkeling and kayaking in the emerald sea; this tour has it all.Beautiful white sand beaches, clean, clear warm water; lush tropical gardens and gentle ocean breezes await you at this ideal holiday destination. If you love the beach, Koh Samui is the place for you!
Day 1: ARRIVE KOH SAMUI (via Bangkok): Welcome to the beautiful island of Samui, the island paradise of South Eastern Thailand.At the airport, you will be greeted by our representative for transfer to the hotel. The day is free for you to explore the amazing island, from the vibrant Chaweng and Lamai beaches, to the relaxed northern beaches and their adjacent villages of Mae Nam and Choeng Mon. The island is famed for the never-ending parties that go on till the wee hours of the morning. You can opt to visit the nearby island of Koh Phangan, world-famous for full-moon parties and a great concoction of music, food and fireworks. Speed-boats andferries leave multiple times a day from the Samui pier for HaadRin/Thong Sala piers (Koh Phangan), and the ride takes less than an hour. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: KOH SAMUI - HALF DAY CITY TOUR: After Breakfast, Today we take you on a half-day tour of Koh Samui, covering the best of this island’s attractions. We start with the Big Buddha Temple (WatPhraYai), one of the island’s famous landmarks with a 12-metre-tall sitting Golden Buddha statue. Then we proceed to Ladd Koh viewpoint, offering spectacular postcard-like panoramic views of the turquoise sea, and Chaweng beach’s long stretch of white sands. Next we move on to the surprising natural formation of rocks - Hin Ta and HinYai (Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks), overlooking the blue sea. Next, at WatKunaram you see the mummified body of Samui’s famous Buddhist monk (All mummies are not limited to Egypt!) Tour also takes you to the picturesque Na Muang waterfall and ends at shopping hub of NathonTown. In the afternoon we drop you back to your hotel to spend the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: KOH SAMUI - DAY AT LEISURE OR OPTIONAL ANGTHONG MARINE NATIONAL PARK BY SPEED BOAT (At an extra cost): After breakfast, enjoy your day at leisure or take an optional tour to Angthong Marine National Park by speedboat. The Park is a fascuiinating archipelago of around 42 islands and offers a great kayaking experience along the coastline. The tour also takes you to Mae Koh Island by a long tail boat, where you climb up to have a fantastic view of TalayNai, a beautiful emerald-green sea lagoon surrounded by cliffs. Afterwards, we proceed for a Thai buffet lunch and fresh fruits which will be served on board. Next we move on to Wua Ta Tap Island which has a viewpoint 500 metre above sea level; the entire national marine park is visible from this point. Also there is more kayaking and snorkeling in store on this island. After spending the afternoon at the island, we proceed in our boat back to Samui and then to your hotel. Enjoy the evening at your leisure.Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: KOH SAMUI- BANGKOK - OPTIONAL TOUR CHAO PHRAYA DINNER CRUISE (At an Extra Cost): - After breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for departure to Bangkok, a short 80-minute flight. Welcome to Bangkok!! Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple.Arrive&get transferred to Bangkok hotel, we will transfer you to the hotel. And In Evening Free at leisure or you can chose optional tour (at an extra cost)Chao Phraya dinner cruise. Being the first under the Chao Phraya Cruise family, this luxurious cruise ship of its kind has catered to guests from around the world, including foreign VIPs and dignitaries. Capable of welcoming up to 290 persons, the Chao Phraya Cruise offers one of the most memorable dinner cruise experiences down the spectacular Chao Phraya River.As you take in the riverside scenery, where historic temples and landmarks slowly unfold on your left and right, dinner is served in buffet style, as a live band and professional singers string along in the background.Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, (Dinner-Optional Tour)
Day 5-BANGKOK TEMPLE AND CITY TOUR: -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: DEPARTURE FROM BANGKOK: After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel by noon and proceed to the airport to board the return flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
• 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok
• 3 Nights Stay in Koh Samui
• Daily Breakfast
• Temple & City Tour in Bangkok(SIC)
• Half Day City Tour in Samui (SIC)
• Return Airport Transfer in Bangkok (SIC)
• Return Airport Transfer in Samui (SIC)
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC)
Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 2200/-Adult Rs. 2100/-Child
Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise Rs. 2700/-Adult Rs. 2600/-Child
Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 2500/-Adult Rs. 2400/-Child
Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 2900/-Adult Rs. 2600/-Child
Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch Rs. 3000/-Adult Rs. 2500/-Child
Pattaya Day Tour – Coral Island with Indian Lunch Rs. 3600/-Adult Rs. 3400/-Child
Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 2600/-Adult Rs. 2500/-Child
Optional Tour in Samui (SIC)
Aquarium + Tiger Zoo & bird Show (No Lunch) Rs. 3600/-Adult/ Rs. 2700 /- Child
Angthong Marine Park by Speed Boat + Lunch Rs. 5050/-Adult Rs. 4550/-Child
Crocodile farm with Elephant & Monkey Show (PVT) Rs. 3750/- Adult (Min 2 PAX)
Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan Snorkeling by speed boat Rs. 4750/-Adult Rs. 3550/-Child
Samui Quad Bike (1 Hrs. Trip) Rs. 3750/-Adult Rs. NA/-Child
Sunset Snorkeling Trip (Included Dinner) Rs. 3900/-Adult Rs. 2900/-Child
• Visa Service Charge.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
Single Person Travelling Surcharge
Samui @USD 27
• Thai Visa Fees is free till Aug 2017. If any changes by Embassy will be updated.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.