3N Koh Samui, 2N Bangkok
3N Koh Samui,2N Bangkok,Half Day tour,Temple & City tour, Airport transfers
From the majestic royal temples in Bangkok to the white sand beaches of Koh Samui, and snorkeling and kayaking in the emerald sea; this tour has it all.Beautiful white sand beaches, clean, clear warm water; lush tropical gardens and gentle ocean breezes await you at this ideal holiday destination. If you love the beach, Koh Samui is the place for you!
Bangkok:- Bangkok attracts millions of visitors every year and is known for its bustling markets, peaceful temples, and diverse cuisine.
Koh Samui:- The most famous of all the islands in Thailand is Koh Samui, a beautiful island that is famed for its stunning palm tree edged beaches and crystal clear waters. Due to its broad appeal the island is visited by all types of travelers from the budget backpacker to the mega wealthy Hollywood celebrities.
Day 1 Arrive Koh Samui (via Bangkok)
Welcome to the beautiful island of Samui, the island paradise of South Eastern Thailand.At the airport, you will be greeted by our representative for transfer to the hotel. The day is free for you to explore the amazing island, from the vibrant Chaweng and Lamai beaches, to the relaxed northern beaches and their adjacent villages of Mae Nam and Choeng Mon. The island is famed for the never-ending parties that go on till the wee hours of the morning. You can opt to visit the nearby island of Koh Phangan, world-famous for full-moon parties and a great concoction of music, food and fireworks. Speed-boats andferries leave multiple times a day from the Samui pier for HaadRin/Thong Sala piers (Koh Phangan), and the ride takes less than an hour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Koh Samui - Half Day City Tour
After Breakfast, Today we take you on a half-day tour of Koh Samui, covering the best of this island’s attractions. We start with the Big Buddha Temple (WatPhraYai), one of the island’s famous landmarks with a 12-metre-tall sitting Golden Buddha statue. Then we proceed to Ladd Koh viewpoint, offering spectacular postcard-like panoramic views of the turquoise sea, and Chaweng beach’s long stretch of white sands. Next we move on to the surprising natural formation of rocks - Hin Ta and HinYai (Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks), overlooking the blue sea. Next, at WatKunaram you see the mummified body of Samui’s famous Buddhist monk (All mummies are not limited to Egypt!) Tour also takes you to the picturesque Na Muang waterfall and ends at shopping hub of NathonTown. In the afternoon we drop you back to your hotel to spend the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Koh Samui - Day At Leisure or Optional Angthong Marine National Park By Speed Boat (at an extra cost)
After breakfast, enjoy your day at leisure or take an optional tour to Angthong Marine National Park by speedboat. The Park is a fascuiinating archipelago of around 42 islands and offers a great kayaking experience along the coastline. The tour also takes you to Mae Koh Island by a long tail boat, where you climb up to have a fantastic view of TalayNai, a beautiful emerald-green sea lagoon surrounded by cliffs. Afterwards, we proceed for a Thai buffet lunch and fresh fruits which will be served on board. Next we move on to Wua Ta Tap Island which has a viewpoint 500 metre above sea level; the entire national marine park is visible from this point. Also there is more kayaking and snorkeling in store on this island. After spending the afternoon at the island, we proceed in our boat back to Samui and then to your hotel. Enjoy the evening at your leisure.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Koh Samui- Bangkok - Optional tour Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise (at an extra cost)
After breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for departure to Bangkok, a short 80-minute flight. Welcome to Bangkok!! Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple.Arrive&get transferred to Bangkok hotel, we will transfer you to the hotel. And In Evening Free at leisure or you can chose optional tour (at an extra cost)Chao Phraya dinner cruise. Being the first under the Chao Phraya Cruise family, this luxurious cruise ship of its kind has catered to guests from around the world, including foreign VIPs and dignitaries. Capable of welcoming up to 290 persons, the Chao Phraya Cruise offers one of the most memorable dinner cruise experiences down the spectacular Chao Phraya River.As you take in the riverside scenery, where historic temples and landmarks slowly unfold on your left and right, dinner is served in buffet style, as a live band and professional singers string along in the background.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Bangkok - Temple and City Tour
After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Wat Benchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Departure from Bangkok
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel by noon and proceed to the airport to board the return flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights Stay in Koh Samui with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok with Breakfast
3. Return Airport Transfer in Samui on SIC
4. Half Day City Tour in Samui on SIC
5. Return Airport Transfer in Bangkok on SIC
6. Dinner Cruise by Arena Cruise (Indian Meal with Indian Music)
7. Temple & City Tour on SIC
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2020, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues): INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
Optional Tour in Samui (SIC) *ROE applies
1. Aquarium + Tiger Zoo & bird Show (No Lunch) INR 4550/-Adult/ INR 4200 /- Child
2. Angthong Marine Park by Speed Boat + Lunch INR 5300/-Adult INR 4900/-Child
3. Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan Snorkeling by speed boat INR 5300/-Adult INR 4900/-Child
4. Samui Quad Bike (1 Hrs. Trip) INR 4800/-Adult
5. Sunset Snorkeling Trip (Included Dinner) INR 4800/-Adult INR 4400/-Child
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC) *ROE applies
1. Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch INR 3300 Adult / INR 3000 Child
2. Chopraya Princess Dinner Cruise INR 3500 Adult/ INR 3200 Child
3. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch INR 3800 Adult / INR 3500 Child
4. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) INR 3900 Adult / INR 3500 Child
5. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) INR 4800 Adult / INR 4500 Child
6. Pattaya Day tour - Coral Island with Indian Lunch (Join Boat) (Min 2 Pax) INR 8200 Adult
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:
*Bangkok has a tropical monsoon climate and generally remains hot and humid throughout the year. An ideal vacation spot, Bangkok is almost a year-round destination. ... However, the peak season is between November and March when the tourist footfall is particularly high.
*Koh Samui The BEST times to visit Samui are the months of February to October.