2N Phnom Penh, 3N Siem Reap
2N Phnom Penh, 3N Siem Reap, All Meals, City tour, Tonle Sap, Angkor Wat tour, Phnom Kulen
Explore Phnom Penh with city tour & visit to Royal Palace, the residence of Cambodian kings, Raung Damrei Museum, visit Wat Phnom pagoda, a 15th century stupa. Wat Phnom, Tuol Sleng. Then we proceed to Siem Reap a lively city located near the famous Angkor complex. This afternoon, we set out on a cruise on beautiful Tonle Sap Lake, passing a floating village and getting a glimpse into the daily life on the lake. You spend a full day discovering the famous Angkor Complex. Depart for Day trip to Phnom Kulen,an impressive sandstone plateau in this otherwise flat area.
Phnom Penh:- Phnom Penh is the biggest and wealthiest city in Cambodia. It's also the cultural, commercial and political center of the country. The bustling capital offers extensive cultural and historical attractions, including temples, museums and the Royal Palace. Attracting travellers from all over the world.
Siem Reap:- It is the major tourist hub in Cambodia, as it is the closest city to the world famous temples of Angkor (the Angkor temple complex is north of the city). At the turn of the millennium Siem Reap was a Cambodian provincial town with few facilities, minor surfaced roads and little in the way of nightlife.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Phnom Penh Arrival
Welcome to Cambodia! Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed at Phnom Penh airport and transferred to hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is free for your relaxation and exploration of Cambodia's capital. The city was once considered one of the most beautiful cities in the Orient and despite recent turbulent history it still retains much of its colonial charm.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2 Phnom Penh - Full Day City tour
You will be picked up at the hotel and transferred to Royal Palace, the residence of Cambodian kings. The part of the Royal Palace is also the incredible Silver Pagoda with the floor made from thousands of silver tiles. Then we will proceed to interesting Raung Damrei Museum, visit Wat Phnom pagoda, a 15th century stupa. Wat Phnom, a small hill crowned by an active wat (pagoda) marks the legend of Phnom Penh City. In the afternoon we will visit the places connected with sad part of the country's history – the times of Khmer Rouge regime. During only four horror years of their rule almost one fifth of Cambodians died. First we will visit Tuol Sleng which was once a Tuol Svay Prey High School. It is a frightening reminder of the horrors of Pol Pot regime now. The school was used as a torture chamber and it is believed that 16,000 people died there. Another place not to be missed awaits – Choeung Ek, once known as “the Killing Fields”. Today a peaceful stretch of countryside, it's a place where over 10,000 people were executed. The remains of some of them are kept in a memorial to remind people of the atrocities the Khmer Rouge inflicted on other Khmers. After this visit we return to Phnom Penh and the rest of the day is free at leisure, best enjoyed by observing lively streets of this bustling city or sipping a cup of coffee in one of its trendy cafes. Overnight in Phnom Penh. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Tonle Sap
Have a breakfast in your hotel. Then we proceed to Siem Reap (shuttle bus Giant Ibis - no guide), a lively city located near the famous Angkor complex. This afternoon, we set out on a cruise on beautiful Tonle Sap Lake, passing a floating village and getting a glimpse into the daily life on the lake. Overnight in Siem Reap. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4 Angkor Wat Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, we spend a full day discovering the famous Angkor Complex. We enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple and marvel at the wonders of the eerie Bayon, the terrace of Elephants and the terrace of the Leper King. Afterwards, we continue and visit Ta Prohm temple, shrouded in the jungle and left untouched since it was found by French explorers in the 1850s. In the afternoon we visit the Angkor Wat Temple. This architectural master piece was built in the 12th century, took 30 years to complete and represents the Khmer civilization at its grandest. Covering 81 hectares, it is one of the largest religious monuments ever built. Late afternoon, we enjoy the superb sunset view at Pre Rup temple.
Overnight in Siem Reap. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 Day Trip to Phnom Kulen Trip
Depart for Phnom Kulen, an impressive sandstone plateau in this otherwise flat area. The mountain is considered the birthplace of the Khmer empire and is thus a popular pilgrimage site for locals. Travel to the top and learn about the origins of the empire while venturing from temple to temple, many of which are hidden by nature. Continue to the unusual River of 1000 Lingas, a riverbed carved with Hindu gods and other religious symbols. Be amazed at this set of underwater carvings which are around 1000 years old. Head back towards Siem Reap. Enjoy shopping tour. Overnight in Siem Reap. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6 Siem Reap - Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Free time at leisure until transfer to airport for your departure flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Phnom Penh with Breakfast
2. 3 Nights stay in Siem Reap with Breakfast
3. Meals as mentioned (L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
4. English speaking guides
5. Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
6. Entrance fees for mentioned visits
7. A bottle of mineral water per day tour
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit: The best time to visit Cambodia is between November and April, when it sees very little rain. During this time you'll see clear blue skies making it a great time to enjoy a relaxing getaway on the southern coast.