3N Bali, 2N Gili Trawangan
Kintamani Tour,Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Flying Fish, Boat trip, Snorkelling, Honeymoon Benifits
BALI is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats. The GILI ISLANDS are an archipelago of three small islands Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air just off the northwest coast of Lombok, Indonesia. The islands are a popular destination for tourists looking for a remote island experience.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: ARRIVE BALI (INDONESIA)
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Ngurah Rai Airport of Bali meets our representative and you will be directly transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day will be free at leisure by own arrangement.
Day 2: F/D KINTAMANI TOUR (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. afterward enjoy the Kintamani tour. This tour is the magnificent view of Mount and lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stops at the Art Shop in Celuk and Kemenuh (Ubud). Back to hotel, Stay Overnight.
Day 3: WATER SPORT AT TJ. BENOA - ULUWATU KECAK DANCE TOUR (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. You will be proceed to Benoa Harbour and enjoy water sport. (1x Flying Fish, 1x Jet ski and 1x Banana Boat). Return to the hotel for refreshment. In the evening, you will be proceed to Uluwatu temple, Hanging on a cliff 100 meters above the ocean, Uluwatu temple is a unique sight. The more so while you see the Kecak Dance, performed by about 50 singer. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals rather then instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. After the performance, back to your hotel and stay overnights.
Day 4: BALI – GILI TRAWANGAN (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. at appropriate time, you will directly proceed to Gili Trawangan by fast boat. Arrive at Lombok, Rest of the day will be free at leisure.
Day 5: Free Program (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Today schedule is free at leisure by own arrangement. you can get the snorkeling / diving Activities by your own arrangement.
Day 6 GILI TRAWANGAN - BALI - BALI AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast at hotel. At appropriate time, you will transfer back to Bali by fast boat, and will be directly proceed to Bali Airport for your next flight to next destination.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-BALI-DELHI BY AIR) (Sub to availability)
2. 3 Nights stay in Bali
3. 2 Nights stay in Gili Trawangan
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Full Air-Conditioned transportation & English speaking guide during tour and transfer only
6. Round-trip return transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
7. Round-trip transfers Bali – Senggigi – Bali by Fast Boat
8. 1 X HD Uluwatu temple & Kecak Dance tour (3-4 Hrs)
9. 1 X F/D Kintamani Tour (6-7 Hrs)
10. 1 X Watersport @Tanjung Benoa (1 X Jet ski, 1 X Banana Boat, 1 X Flying Fish)
(Return transfer provided based on SIC basis)
11. 1 X Natural Aquarium (Gili Snorkelling Tour) with Lunch
Honeymoon Benefits Bali:-
- The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort: - Honeymoon Cake and towels decorated with swan shapes and rose in the room upon arrival.
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence: - Complimentary Honeymoon cake & flowers arrangement upon arrival.
- Bali Rani Kuta: - Fruit Basket & Flower upon arrival. Discount 15% on f&b and spa
- Ramada Beach & Spa Kuta: Fruit Basket & Flower arrangement in room upon arrival
- Patra Jasa Bali: Double bed guarantee, Honeymoon cake and amenities, Fruit and flower arrangement, Loose flower in the bathub on arrival.
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna: Romantic towel art set up, 1X chocolate praline, Flower petel upon arrival.
- Grand Mirage Resort Bali: Honeymoon cake, Fruit arrangement, Flower upon guest arrival day.
Honeymoon Benefits Gili Island:
- Aston Sunset Beach Gili Trawangan:- Complimentary Honeymoon cake & honeymoon set up on arrival.
- The Trawangan Resort: - Room set up with flower petals and simple towel decoration.
- Villa Almarik:- Flower arrangement in the room, Honeymoon cake, special Honeymoon Gift on arrival
- Ombak Sunset:- Complimentary Honeymoon cake, special turn down service and in/outside room decoration during their stay.
- Villa Ombak:- Fruit and flower arrangement, Honeymoon cake and non-alcoholic fruit punch served in the room in second day.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
May, June and July are generally considered to be the best time to travel to Bali in terms of the weather. However, depending on whether the traveler is a surfer or explorer, preferences may change. During the dry season, May to October, the western side of the peninsula creates some of the world's best waves.