1N Cairo, 1N Overnight Train From Cairo, 3N Nile Cruise
1N Cairo,1Overnight Train,3N Nile Cruise,Transfers,Pyramids, Sphinx,Aswan,Kom Embo,Edfu,Luxor
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments still sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including the colossal Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and the hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs in Luxor. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks such as Muhammad Ali Mosque.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Arrival Cairo
Meet at Cairo Airport upon arrival by our Travel representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel by A/C modern fleet. Check in the hotel upon arrival & overnight in Cairo.
Day 02 Pyramids, Sphinx – Sleeping train
Today after breakfast we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion's body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop.
Back to the hotel to refresh & check out afternoon will be free at leisure.
Alternatively, as optional tour, lunch can be served in a local or Indian restaurant before driving to the Egyptian museum to visit. Then drive to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars for free time at leisure till departure time to the station to board the sleeping train to Aswan. Dinner and overnight in the sleeping train. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 03: Train - Aswan- Cruise (Friday, Wednesday)
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the Nile cruise
12:30 Lunch on board
13:30 Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae
19:30 Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 04 Aswan – Kom Embo – Edfu
07:00 Breakfast on board (Optional tour to Abu simble)
12:30 Lunch on board
13:00 Sailing to Kom Ombo
17:00 Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo
18:30 Sailing to Edfu.
19:30 Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 05: Edfu – Luxor
06:00 Tea and Coffee Before the visit of Edfu temple
06:30 Visit of Horus Temple in Edfu.
08:00 Breakfast on board.
08:30 sailing to Luxor via Esna
13:00 Lunch on board.
Afternoon free at leisure or enjoy an optional tour to visit the East Bank.
20:00 Dinner on board.
Overnight in Luxor. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 06: West bank – Final departure
07:00 Breakfast on board
08:00 Check- out after breakfast
08:00 Visit West Bank - Valley of the Kings, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
After the visit, transfer to Luxor Airport for your final flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 1 Nights’ accommodation in Cairo based on BB
2. 1 Night’s accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo to Aswan on HB
3. 3 nights’ accommodation onboard Nile cruise based on FB (food only & no beverages)
4. Meet & assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports
5. All transfer from / to airports in a/c vehicles on private basis.
6. Private Half day guided tour to the pyramids and Sphinx area with entrance fee
7. 5* Nile cruise like Radamis cruises or Ruby Nile cruises
8. Private cruise sightseeing - for our Travel clients onboard Nile cruises doing same itineraries - with English speaking guide to visit:
In Aswan:- Philae Temple & High Dam
While sailing:- Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo temples
In Luxor:- The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit Egypt:-
If weather is your primary concern, the best time to visit Egypt is during the northern hemisphere fall, winter or early spring (October to April), when temperatures are lower. To avoid the crowds at ancient sites like the Pyramids of Giza, Luxor, and Abu Simbel, try to avoid peak season (December and January).