2N Munnar, 1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam
2N Munnar,1N Alleppey ,2N Kovalam, Breakfast, Transfers & Tours by Pvt Vehicle...
Kerala is one of the wonders of the world. It is a place where the serene scenic beauty merges with varied hues of enchanting seasons. In Kerala, every season is a festival of colors and sounds. Kerala can satisfy the thirst for communion with pristine nature and call of the wild .Kerala is well known for for calm beaches, soul stirring hill stations, thrilling backwater cruises in house boats, chilling monsoon weather, fascinating Pooram festivals, 10 - day harvest festival, which also known as Onam ,famous classical arts forms, awe inspiring martial arts and hundreds of folk art forms.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01: Cochin– Munnar (150kms/4hrs Approx): You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport/Railway Station by our representative and transfer to Munnar Enroute visit Cheyyappara Water Falls Upon arrival Check in into the hotel by noon. Overnight Stay at Munnar
Day 02: Munnar Full day Sight-seeing: After breakfast later explore the picturesque hill station visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr',Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish, the Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there.Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala.
Day 03: Munnar – Alleppey (180kms/3hrs Approx): After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Alleppey – Kovalam/ (170 Kms /05Hours):-After breakfast check out from the houseboat and proceed to Kovalam, Afternoon visit beach at Kovalam and enjoy waves of Arabian Sea, the light house, watch evening sunset and the bonfire at the beach. Overnight stay Hotel at Kovalam. Overnight stay at Kovalam
Day 05: Kovalam- Trivandrum -Kovalam (20 Kms/ 1Hr Approx):- After breakfast drive to Trivandrum sightseeing: Padmanabhaswami Temple,Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo later back to hotel Overnight stay at Kovalam
Day 06: Kovalam – Trivandrum Depart: -Today after morning breakfast transfer to Trivandrum airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Note :Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.Meet & Greet by our Driver/representative at Cochin Airport.
2.02Nights Accommodation at Munnar on double sharing basis
3.01Night Accommodation at Deluxe A/C Houseboat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.(In A/C Dlx House Boat A/C will be functioning in the room 9.30 Pm to 06.00 AM)
4.02Nights Accommodation at Kovalam on double sharing basis.
5.Transfers & Sightseeing A/C Vehicle (Tempo Traveller/Similar) as per itinerary
6.Standard Service time of the Driver and Vehicle will be from 08 AM to 07 PM.
7.Toll, Parking, Driving Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit Kerala:
Kerala weather is classified into three seasons - winter, summer and Monsoon.(Feb -May (24-34 Degree C)
Winter, from October to February, are mild and pleasant.(October-January(18-28 Deg C)
Summer, from March to May, is hot and humid.
Monsoon, heavy rains and strong winds between June and September. (Monsoon: June-Sep (20-30Deg C)
Things to remember :
Wear light cottons during your visit to Kerala & Light woollens for Munnar from Oct -May. Since there are several beaches and lakes here, you might as well come all prepared with your swimming gear. Do not forget to bring your sunglasses, hats, umbrellas and sunscreen lotion
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices, Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Munnar: You can buy tea from Munnar Tea Plantations.