2N Macau City, 3N Hong Kong
3NHKG,2N Macau,HKG & Macau City Tour, IndianLunch, Dinner Cruise Symphony Of Lights
MACAU, is a small peninsula in mainland China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese overseas territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of Portuguese and Chinese influences. One of its more striking landmarks is 338m-high Macau Tower. HONG KONG, is a city and former British colony, in southeastern China. Vibrant and densely populated, its a major port and global financial center famed for its tower-studded skyline. Its also known for its lively food scene from Cantonese dim sum to extravagant high tea and its shopping, with options spanning chaotic Temple Street Night Market to the citys innumerable bespoke tailors.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 01–HKIA –MACAU FERRY TERMINAL:
Arrive at Hong kong International Airport. You will take a ferry from the Hong Kong Airport to Macau. Upon arrival at Macau Pier take the shuttle bus for transfer to the hotel and check - in. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the plethora of activities Macau has to offer. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02– MACAU - CITY TOUR:
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel for your Macau City Tour (Optional Observation Deck Ticket). Visit the ruins of St Pauls, Ama Temple, Cake Shop, Macau Tower, and Casino. The rest of the day is at your leisure or you may opt for sightseeing from your optional tours under exclusions. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03– MACAU-HONGKONG: OPTIONAL BAUHINIA DINNER CRUISE WITH SYMPHONY OF LIGHT:
After breakfast, take a shuttle bus to Macau Pier to board ferry for Hong kong Pier.
Upon arrival Hong Kong, transfer to Hotel on SIC. Check in to Hotel. Hong Kong is an extraordinary destination for your vacation. In addition to fantastic shopping, food, museums and festivals, it offers an intriguing heritage, breathtaking views and vistas, and unique family entertainment. The rest of the day is free at leisure to relax and unwind or you may enjoy Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Hong Kong by Night Tour with Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light .Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 04–HONGKONG: CITY TOUR & OPTIONAL OCEAN PARK:
After breakfast, Half day Hong Kong City Tour ( Morning Tour only ) with - Tour visit: Avenue of Star, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir Shop and Victoria Peak- Tour end will be at Tsim Sha Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses. The rest of the day is at your leisure or you take Optional tour (at an extra cost) Ocean Park from your chosen sightseeing options from exclusions or if stated under inclusions.
Day 05–HONGKONG: OPTIONAL HONG KONG DISNEYLAND:
After Breakfast, the day is free to enjoy shopping at the various malls in Hong Kong (on your own) OR you have the chance to enjoy Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Hong Kong Disneyland & Free Shopping on your own expense.
Day 06–DEPARTURE FROM HONGKONG:
After Breakfast, Fly back home. Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour created by SkyLink.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Airfare on economy class Del-Hong Kong-Del (sub to availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Venetian 5***** in Macau
3. 3 Nights stay in Hong Kong as per selection
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Return Airport transfers on SIC
6. Hong Kong City Pier Transfer on SIC
7. 2 Way ferry ticket between (HKG City Pier – Macau- HKG Airport) or (HKG Airport – Macau – Hong Kong city Pier)
8. Macau Pier transfer on SIC
9. Macau City Tour with local lunch visiting Ruins of St. Pauls, Fisherman Wharf, A-ma Temple, Cake Shop, Macau Tower (Observation Deck Ticket NOT INCLUDED) and Casino
10. Indian Lunch during Macau Tour
11.SIC Half day Hong Kong City Tour (Morning Tour Only)
Tour Visit: Water Front, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir shop and and victoria Peak by Bus (Note:- Tour end will be at Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses)
12. Symphony of Lights with Dinner Cruise
Includes : Buffet Dinner with 2 way transfers .
Optional Tour Macau:-
1. Entrance Batman Dark Flight in Studio City Macau INR 1900 Adult / 1800 Child
2. Entrance The House of Dancing water show in city of Dream Macau C- Reserve INR 5390 Adult / INR 4400 Child
3. 1 Day Zhuhai Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Tour SIC (incl: China Group Visa (Min 2 pax), Ocean Kingdom day pass ticket and return transfer) INR 10900 Adult / Child
Optional Tour Hong Kong:-
1. Full Day Ocean Park Tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) INR 3900 Adult/ INR 3600 Child
2. Full Day Disneyland tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) INR 6300 Adult/ INR 5700Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
March - April and October - November: These are the best times of the year to visit Hong Kong/Macau. The spring time (March - April) sees cool evenings.
Best Things to Do in Hong Kong
- Causeway Bay shopping streets, The Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland,
Big Buddha Lantau Island, Stanley Market and Murray House, Temple Street Night Market, Lan Kwai Fong & Soho, Star Ferry crossing, Hong Kong rooftops, The Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights.