3N Hong Kong, 2N Macau City
3N Hong Kong, 2N Macau, Breakfast, City Tours, Ferry Ticket, Transfer
HONG KONG, is a city and former British colony, in southeastern China. Vibrant and densely populated, its a major port and global financial center famed for its tower-studded skyline. Its also known for its lively food scene from Cantonese dim sum to extravagant high tea and its shopping, with options spanning chaotic Temple Street Night Market to the citys innumerable bespoke tailors. MACAU, is a small peninsula in mainland China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese overseas territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of Portuguese and Chinese influences. One of its more striking landmarks is 338m-high Macau Tower.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 01–HKIA –MACAU FERRY TERMINAL: Arrive at Hong kong International Airport. You will take a ferry from the Hong Kong Airport to Macau. Upon arrival at Macau Pier take the shuttle bus for transfer to the hotel and check - in. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the plethora of activities Macau has to offer. Meals: No Meals
DAY 02– MACAU - CITY TOUR: After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel for your Macau City Tour (Optional Observation Deck Ticket). Visit the ruins of St Pauls, Ama Temple, Cake Shop, Macau Tower, and Casino. The rest of the day is at your leisure or you may opt for sightseeing from your optional tours under exclusions. (Meals: Breakfast)
DAY 03– MACAU-HONGKONG: OPTIONAL NIGHT TOUR OR SYPHONY /PEARL DINNER CRUISE: After breakfast, take a shuttle bus to Macau Pier to board ferry for Hong kong Pier. Upon arrival, transfer to Hotel on SIC. Check in to Hotel. Hong Kong is an extraordinary destination for your vacation. In addition to fantastic shopping, food, museums and festivals, it offers an intriguing heritage, breathtaking views and vistas, and unique family entertainment. The rest of the day is free at leisure to relax and unwind or you may enjoy Hong Kong by Night Tour with Symphony of Light /Dragon Pearl Cruise and Madame Tussauds (Optional) .Back to Hotel for Overnight Stay. ((Meals: Breakfast, Optional Dinner Cruise)
DAY 04–HONGKONG: CITY TOUR & OPTIONAL OCEAN PARK: After breakfast, Half day Hong Kong City Tour ( Morning Tour only ) with - Tour visit: Avenue of Star, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir Shop and Victoria Peak- Tour end will be at Tsim Sha Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses. The rest of the day is at your leisure or you may opt for Ocean Park from your chosen sightseeing options from exclusions or if stated under inclusions. (Meals: Breakfast, Indian Dinner Coupon)
Day 05–HONGKONG: DAY FREE OR OPTIONAL HONG KONG DISNEYLAND OR SAME DAY SHENZHEN: After an American breakfast, the day is free to enjoy shopping at the various malls in Hong Kong (on your own) OR you have the chance to enjoy Hong Kong Disneyland or Shenzhen from Add on Tour. Shenzhen City Tour & Free Shopping: Post breakfast today, proceed for a city tour where you visit Lianhua Park and Windows of the World, this scenic park set against the backdrop of Shenzhen Bay features miniature world wonders. Here you can see vivid replicas of the world's wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites. Back to Hotel by 6 pm . (Meals: Breakfast, Indian Dinner Coupon)
Day 06–HONGKONG: After Breakfast, Fly back home. Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour created by SkyLink. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-Arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
- Tours on SIC if booked with hotel not falling under SIC area, will be cancelled from system without prior notice
- Meal coupons do not include cost of Beverage and Hard Liquor.
- At some attractions, the child cost would be considered base on height and not as per age.
- The starting time or pick-up time mentioned in the voucher is estimate only. The actual pick-up will be reconfirmed before service date.
- Any changes requested due to unavoidable circumstances have to be made strictly with the Hong Kong Duty manager and would remain subject to availability and conditions of the tour.
- All schedules are subject to change due to traffic, weather conditions and number of passengers during peak times and any other unforeseen reasons.
- No refund applicable for unutilized services.
- No SIC transfer service between 22:30 hrs – 07:00 hrs
- All transfer, meals coupon and tour services will be suspended on TYPHOON / FOG AND BAD WEATHER
- Ferry Schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Standard time of Check-In is at 1400 hrs. and standard Check-out is at 1200 hrs.
- Early Check-In & Late Check-out, unless pre booked and paid in advance is subject to availability and at hotel’s discretion.
- All special requests such as bedding type, smoking / nonsmoking rooms, higher floor etc are on request and always subject to availability on check in.
- A mandatory refundable security deposited may be required by the hotel at the time of check-in. The amount may vary depending on the hotel. Cash or Credit-card are acceptable. The amount is refunded at the time of check-out after clearing all incidental charges
• Return Airfare on economy class Del-Hong Kong-Del (sub to availability)
• 3 Nights stay in Hong Kong as per selection
• 2 Nights stay in Macau as per selection
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Airport transfers on SIC
• SIC Half day Hong Kong City Tour (Morning Tour Only)
- Tour Visit: Water Front, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir shop and and victoria Peak by Bus
- Tour end will be at Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses
• Hong Kong City Pier Transfer on SIC
• Macau Pier transfer on SIC
• Macau City Tour with local lunch visiting Ruins of St. Pauls, Fisherman Wharf, A-ma Temple, Cake Shop, Macau Tower (Observation Deck Ticket NOT INCLUDED) and Casino
• 2 Way ferry ticket between (HKG City Pier – Macau- HKG Airport) or (HKG Airport – Macau – Hong Kong city Pier)
Add On (Extra):-
•Madam Tussaud add on at Special Price of $ 25
•Upgrade to Indian Lunch on at Special Price of $ 14
Optional Tour Valid Till June 2017:-
- Full Day Ocean Park Tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) Rs. 3800 Adult/ Rs. 3500 Child
- Full Day Disneyland tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) Rs. 6000 Adult/ Rs. 5300 Child
- Victoria Peak By Night with Tram Ride, Madame Tussadus & Star Ferry Ride (Included 1way Tram ride Ticket, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Ticket, 1way Star Ferry Ticket, Old Clock Tower and return transfer) Rs. 3800 Adult/ Rs. 3500 Child
- Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light (Min. 2pax) (Include International buffet dinner on Bauhinia Cruise & return transfer) Rs. 7400 Adult / Rs. 7100 Child
- SKY 100 Tower By Night with Symphony of Light Show & Night Market (Min. 2pax) (Included SKY 100 Observation Deck, Symphone of Lights Show, 1hour free shopping at Night Market and return transfer) Rs. 6000 Adult/ Rs. 5300 Child Note: If Observation deck closes due to functions, it will be replaced by Mid-Level of Victoria Peak to experience Panorama City Night View
• Visa on arrival.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend/Fairs Dates or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• There is free entry. All the Indian passport gets is a stamp saying that you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days. As long as you exit Hong Kong within 14 days, the Indian traveler can enter many times in a short duration.
• By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner Agrees To Have Understood And Accepted All Terms And Conditions And Has Made The Guest Aware Of All Information & Conditions For This Product. • Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.