3N Port Blair
3N Port Blair ,Breakfast,Ferry Tickets,Same Day Havelock,Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
This 4-day package by Skylink Travel Pvt Ltd takes you on a comprehensive journey through the town. A visit to Corbyn's Cove Beach will let you relax in the shade of palms and experience the real essence of Andaman. Further, the Anthropological Museum will give you loads of information about the various aspects of the local people.This Holiday which gives you opportunity to Explore on your Own or you may choose from Attractive Addons available with this package.
Port Blair Overview: The capital city of the Andaman Islands, Port Blair is your entryway to the rich expanse of beauty and serenity that the islands have to offer. Explore its many museums, discover the flora and fauna and the rich marine life or simply take a stroll at the Marina Park to enjoy the sweet sea breeze. Walk past the Japanese bunkers, indulge in water sports, discover the island’s high peaks, and get familiarized with the land’s rich culture and diversity. Port Blair is the best introduction to the Andaman Islands that one could hope for.
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, start for the sightseeing with Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands from Anthropological Museum, After that proceed to Corbyn's Cove beach. Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail : At evening, move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.Rest of the day free at lesuire Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair - Ross Island - North Bay Island (Coral Island) - Harbour Cruise (Viper Island)
After breakfast proceed for a full day joyful cruising towards Ross Island, North Bay (Coral Island) and Harbour Cruise (Viper Island).
Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands.
North Bay (Coral Island) offers exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkelling (optional).
HARBOUR CRUISE (Viper Island) : Afternoon, proceed for a cruise of harbour, the panoramic view of seven points from sea ie; harbour, floating docks, etc including a trip to Viper Island the place of execution.Later back to the hotel. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Day 3 : Port Blair - Havelock Island - Port Blair
After breakfast proceed for Havelock island via ferry from Port Blair Harbour. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. After noon we proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry) and Rest of the day free for Shopping.
Shopping : At evening, we proceed to Sagarika ( the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping. overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 4 : Depart From Andaman Islands
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Port Blair Airport / Harbour for Return journey.
Note :Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. 03 Nights stay in Port Blair with Breakfast.
2. All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ 01 AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
3. To and Fro Ferry transfer by Private Luxury – Catamaran Ferry – M.V. MAKRUZZ / Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean by Premium/Executive Class Ticket.Tickets Are Subject To Availability If Cruise Will Not Be Operational Then Will Provide Government Ferry For Transfers.
4. All entry tickets + ferry Ticket + Forest Permits at various sightseeing tour Places, to and fro Ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
5. Airport Transfers + harbour Transfers.
6. Same day Havelock Excursion with Radhanagar Beach.
7. GST Included.
*** Add On Extras:
1. Honeymoon Pack: 4800 p.p (Includes: Candle Light Dinner, Flower Bed Decoration & Honeymoon Cake)
2. Andaman Discover Special MINI PACK: 1600 p.p (Includes:Flower bouquet on arrival, fruit juice and waters once during tour,1/2kg cake in Port Blair,local made handicraft during departure)
3. Dinner Cruise at Port Blair INR. 2500 p.p (Live Nicobari or Contemporary Music, DJ, Magic Show, Cultural Show, Ventriloquism.)
*NewYear/X mas Dinner Supplement charges will be payable for the particular nights as extra & are compulsory at the hotels over which Skylink has no control.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Must haves in packing list for your Andaman Holiday:
- Sunscreen – Tropical sun is sharp and the salt in the air could add to burning of skin. Carrying a waterproof sunscreen for lasting results is advisable.
- Insect repellent – While the tropical forest region is known for its’ mosquito and insect diversity, the beaches of Andaman Islands can get unpleasant due to sand fly attacks. An insect repellent would be handy. Citronella oil based repellent works well against mosquitoes, sand flies and insects.
- Flip flops/ rubber chappals –These are the best beachwear in the world and has proven best here in the Islands. High heels on a beach walk could cause discomfort.
- Water bottle –Carry a water bottle with you and refill it at restaurants that have RO water. This will cut down the amount of plastic being generated thereby discouraging bringing in of plastic.
- Clothes – Carrying cottons is recommended. Shorts, airy light clothes helps in keeping dry in the warm humid environment.
- Swimwear – Remember, chilling sessions on the beach are going to be an everyday thing while here. Swimming in the clear blue waters when on the Islands is highly recommended.
- Beach mat/ Hammock -Spending time on the beach would be even better if the sand is kept away. Carrying a beach mat to lie on or a hammock to tie on an extending branch on the beach would make all the difference.
Sun protection –Carrying with you a cap in summer is highly recommended. Those who are not accustomed to the heat might fall sick with a heat stroke.Sunglasses for the eyes to cut out the glare are imperative.
- Rain protection – Andaman Islands fall under the tropical belt. Owing to its’ position, the islands receive rains from both the southwest monsoons and the retreating northeast monsoons making it a high rainfall area. The weather here is unpredictable and carrying a rain jacket or an umbrella would be useful.
CODE: CK08102019 -DH