2N Port Blair, 2N Havelock Island
2N Portblair, 2N Havelock, Breakfast, Ferry Tickets, Transfers & Sightseeing & much more.
Portblair: Port Blair on South Andaman Island is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, an Indian territory in the Bay of Bengal. Its seafront Cellular Jail, completed in 1906, hints at its past as a British penal colony and is now a memorial to Indian independence activists. Inland, the Samudrika Marine Museum showcases local marine life. The Anthropological Museum focuses on the islands indigenous tribes.Havelock: Havelock Island, with an area of 113.93 km, is the largest of the islands that comprise Ritchie's Archipelago, a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman in the Andaman Islands
Day 01: Arrive Andaman: Arrive at Port Blair in the morning / afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch (on direct payment), visit the famous Cellular Jail and then visit the Water Sports Complex. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at the Cellular Jail (Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on ticket availability) – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Port Blair. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 02: Port Blair to Havelock: After breakfast, you will proceed from Port Blair to Havelock by ferry. On arrival proceed to your hotel. In the afternoon proceed to world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) Beach rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7 before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind. Overnight at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 03: Havelock Island (Elephanta Island Optional) 1050/-: Morning day Indivisual activity (optional Elephanta Beach @ INR 1050/- per pax ) snorkeling at Elephant Beach (Elephant Beach is further north from Radhanagar and is popular with Indian tourists. It has a rich coral reef formation and amazing under water marine life. It's reachable on foot from Beach #7 or by fishing boat from the east side of the island; we arrange snorkeling and diving trips here.) . back to hotel, (night stay at Havelock Island). (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 04 Havelock – Port Blair: After breakfast you will check-out from your hotel. The rest of the morning is free for activities on your own. In the afternoon you will proceed to Port Blair by govt ferry & evening going to visit local market .(Overnight at port Blair ) (Meals : Breakfast)
Day 05: Departure from Portblair: Departure from Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing islands. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• 2 Nights stay in Portblair on Double sharing basis.
• 2 Nights stay in Havelock on Double sharing basis.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• On arrival-One bottle of Mineral water, Potato Chips +Juice Pack In Portblair.
• Port Blair – Havelock - Port Blair will be by Govt Ferry.
• All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicles.
• Inclusive of Hotel & Transport Taxes.
Optional Water Activities / Adventure cost:
Sea walking =Rs 3200/- Per Person
Scuba Diving =Rs 3500/- Per Person
Jet ski +Sofa ride = Rs 700/- Per Person
Glass Boating = Rs 500/- Per Person
Note: Private Cruise Supplement
Optional : Ferry Up-gradation Supplement (additional charges applicable as below) for Havelock Island :
Govt. Ferry Tickets for Havelock Island & return is already included in the Package. Supplement charges will
Applicable if we select Private Ferry i.e. MV.Green Ocean /M.vMakruzz Pvt ltd for the same.
Executive Class /Premium class Rs.1000.00 Per Person Roundtrip
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of Travelling,100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Ferry timing subject to change depend on weather conditions.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different
- Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
- Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.