2N Port Blair, 2N Havelock Island
2N Portblair, 2N Havelock, Breakfast, Ferry Tickets, Transfers & Sightseeing & much more.
Portblair: Port Blair on South Andaman Island is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, an Indian territory in the Bay of Bengal. Its seafront Cellular Jail, completed in 1906, hints at its past as a British penal colony and is now a memorial to Indian independence activists. Inland, the Samudrika Marine Museum showcases local marine life. The Anthropological Museum focuses on the islands indigenous tribes.Havelock: Havelock Island, with an area of 113.93 km, is the largest of the islands that comprise Ritchie's Archipelago, a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman in the Andaman Islands
Tentative Itinerary :-
Day 01: Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Sight-seeing: Meet and Greet at Port Blair Airport and transfer to hotel. Start with visit to Corby n’s Cove Beach - 7 Kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair to Havelock (54 kms by sea from Port Blair): Early morning, departure by ferry to Havelock Island. Upon arrival check into the hotel later in the afternoon proceed to world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) & rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7 before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind. Overnight at the Havelock hotel.
Day03: Havelock - Excursion to Elephant Beach:-After breakfast you will embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach, just 40 min by Boat. This beach offers snorkelers calm blue crystal clear shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. (Note- This trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility).Overnight stay at Havelock
Day 04: Havelock - Port Blair -Leisure:-After breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to the Havelock Jetty to take a ferry to Port Blair. Upon arrival check-in to hotel. Evening is free for leisure.Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 05: Departure from Port Blair: Morning free for packing & personal activities. In time Check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport. - tour End with sweet memories.
Note :Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :-
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
02Nights stay on Double sharing basis at Port Blair in Hotels as per itinerary.
02 Nights stay on Double sharing basis at Havelock in Hotels as per itinerary.
Inclusive of breakfast Plan.
Complimentary Snorkelling Session at Elephanta Beach (Depend on weather condition)
All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ 01 AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
All ferry charges Port Blair – Havelock - Portblair Back by Private Ferry (Green Ocean/Costal Cruise/MaKruzz/ Similar).
Tickets Are Subject To Availability If Cruise Will Not Be Operational Then Will Provide Government Ferry For Transfers.
All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary
All applicable taxes
Airfare or Train fare.
Anything not mentioned under inclusions
Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
09 %wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Within 7 Days of Travelling,100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.