5N Port Blair, 1N Havelock Island
5N Portblair, 1N Havelock, Daily Breakfast, Ferry tickets, Transfers, Sightseeing much more...
Portblair: Port Blair on South Andaman Island is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, an Indian territory in the Bay of Bengal. Its seafront Cellular Jail, completed in 1906, hints at its past as a British penal colony and is now a memorial to Indian independence activists. Inland, the Samudrika Marine Museum showcases local marine life. The Anthropological Museum focuses on the islands indigenous tribes.Havelock: Havelock Island, with an area of 113.93 km, is the largest of the islands that comprise Ritchie's Archipelago, a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman in the Andaman Islands
Day 01: Arrive Port Blair: Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to respective hotel. Start with visit to Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 7 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Meals: No Meal)
Day 02: Portblair : After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Now proceed for Harbour Cruise (Viper Island), covering seven ports by boats, and u can see one of the big floating dry dock, the island naval harbour and mainland going vessel harbour. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 03: Portblair to Havelock: Early morning departure by ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx 4 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as “The Radha Nagar Beach’’. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named “Best Beach in Asia” by Time in 2004. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 04: Portblair: After check out at 9am, visit to the nearly Kala Pathar Beach (the beach gets its name from the surrounding village, which is Kala Pathar Village and the black rocks). Sail for Port Blair in the evening. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 05: Portblair: Early morning departure to Baratang. Its approx 110 kms from Port Blair. It holds the natures best treasures gifted to the Islands. Limestone caves, Active Mud Volcano. The Road journey from Port Blair to Baratang is through a dense jungle. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 06: Portblair: After breakfast, start off for a full-day “City Tour” of Port Blair – covering Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- Now closed), Forest Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Anthropological Museum, Samudrika Museum & Water Sports Complex. Afternoon is free for shopping and other own activities. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 07: Departure from Port Blair:-Morning free for packing & personal activities. In time Check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport. - Tour End with sweet memories. (Meals : Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• 05 Nights stay at Port Blair in Double Sharing basis.
• 01 Night stay at Havelock in Double Sharing basis.
• Daily Breakfast.
• On arrival-One bottle of Mineral water, Potato Chips +Juice Pack in Portblair.
• Portblair- Havelock- Portblair by Govt Ferry.
• Transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Entry ticket & ferry ticket to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
• Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
Optional Water Activities / Adventure cost:
Sea walking =Rs 3200/- Per Person
Scuba Diving =Rs 3500/- Per Person
Jet ski +Sofa ride = Rs 700/- Per Person
Glass Boating = Rs 500/- Per Person
Note: Private Cruise Supplement
Optional : Ferry Up-gradation Supplement (additional charges applicable as below) for Havelock Island :
Govt. Ferry Tickets for Havelock Island & return is already included in the Package. Supplement charges will
Applicable if we select Private Ferry i.e. MV.Green Ocean /M.vMakruzz Pvt ltd for the same.
Executive Class /Premium class Rs.1000.00 Per Person Roundtrip
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of Travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different
- Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
- Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
- Ferry timing subject to change depend on weather conditions.