3N Seoul, 1N Jeonju, 1N Busan
2NSeoul,1NJeonju, 1NBusan,1NSeoul,B'fast & 5Lunch or Dinner, English Guide, Admission
Explore the magic of South Korea. You are going to enter this fascinating country. You include a tour of the City of Seoul lasting five hours. We will see Changdeokgung Palace. This is a World Heritage Site formed by a group of palaces inside a large park. Our next stop us the city of SUWON, former capital of Korea, a World Heritage Site famous for its walls Heritage of Mankind. Then, you will come to Haeinsa, a Buddhist temple built in the year 802 where we discover the Tripitaka. Proceed Next Destination Busan. You are in the second largest City in Korea, full of life.
Tentative Tour Plan:
01 MON. Seoul.-
Welcome to Korea! Transfer to hotel in group transport. Meeting with your guide.
At the end of the afternoon, we are going to enter this fascinating country and with our guide we will go on the modern and efficient underground (we will be taught to use this public transport) to City Hall to see this building shaped like a tsunami. In front of the City Hall, we will also see the Deoksugung Palace, which is lit up at night and which allows us to appreciate the tradition and modernity of this country together. On foot, we will then go from here to the district ofMyeongdong, the largest and busiest shopping area in Korea. Its name means “brilliant tunnel”. Dinner included in a local restaurant. Accommodation.
02 TUE. Seoul.-
Today we include a tour of the city of Seoul lasting five hours. We will see Changdeokgung Palace. This is a World Heritage Site formed by a group of palaces inside a large park. After the visit, we will go to Bukchon Hanok Village, a traditional historical neighbourhood with tiny houses. Then we pay a visit to Gyeongbokgung Palace, an impressive palace that is 600 years old, where we will see the Changing of the Guard ceremony (if scheduled). Afterwards we will visit the War Memorial, an impressive war museum that tells of the different conflicts suffered
by Korea during its history, particular the Korean War with the United Nations in which soldiers from many different countries took part. To finish, we stop at LOTTE WORLD TOWER, an impressive 550 m building where there will be time to climb the tower or stroll in the park or around the luxury shopping centres. Lunch included in a local restaurant. Return to the centre and free time.
03 WED. Seoul- Suwon- Jeonju.
Our next stop is the city of SUWON, former capital of Korea, a World Heritage Site famous for its walls Heritage of Mankind. We will see the impressive wall with its fortifications and will visit Hwaseong Haenggung, the summer palace. Before leaving
this city, we will stop at the Samsung Innovation Museum to learn about the history of this famous technological company. Then we continue to JEONJU, where we will see its fascinating old town (Hanok Village), with its tiny houses, traditional shops and art galleries. Lunch included in a local restaurant.
Note: The visit to the Samsung Innovation Museum is not always guaranteed. In case it is not possible, Samsung D´Light will be visited instead.
04 THU. Jeonju- Haeinsa- Daegu- Haedong Yonggung- Busan.-
Amidst impressive mountain forest scenery, we come to HAEINSA, a Buddhist temple built in the year 802 where we discover the Tripitaka, the most complete collection of Buddhist texts engraved on 80,000 blocks of wood. We will visit the temple and the museum on the Tripitaka. We go on to DAEGU where
we see the market of traditional medicines with its different herbs, and especially ginseng, and the Museum of Oriental medicine. Lunch included. In the afternoon we travel to HAEDONG YONGGUNG, 14th century Buddhist temple located by the sea. Then on to BUSAN, and our accommodation.
05 FRI. Busan- Seoul.-
Day in BUSAN. We are in the second largest city in Korea, full of life. We see the memorial to the United Nations with its cemetery were people from numerous countries are buried. After this time in the fantastic Doosan Haeundae complex with its more than 300 m skyscraper and its sports marina. We approach the largest fish market in the country, which is alongside Nampo port. Lunch included. Then we walk from there to Yongdusan park with its
immense 120 m pagoda. Free time. At around five thirty we take a modern high-speed train and in three hours we are back in SEOUL. Transfer to the hotel and accommodation.
06 SAT. Seoul
After breakfast, end of our services.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights stay in Seoul with Breakfast (2+1)
2. 1 Night stay in Jeonju with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Busan with Breakfast
4. Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance.
5. Includes arrival transfer
6. City tour in : Seoul.
7. Evening Transfer: Myeongdong quarter in Seoul.
8. Ticket admission: Metro, Changdeokgung Palace, Gyeongbokgung Palace, War Memorial in Seoul, Hwaseong Haenggung in Suwon; Samsung Innovation Museum (not
always guaranteed); in Suwon, Hanok Village in Jeonju, Buddhist Temple in Haeinsa, Haedong Yonggung Temple, Yongdusan
Park, U.N. Memorial and Doosan Haeundae .
9. High Speed Train: Busan - Seoul.
10. 5 Lunches or Dinners included: Seoul, Jeonju, Daegu, Busan
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:-
The best time to visit South Korea. South Korea has four distinct seasons. The summer period from June to August sees hot and humid weather whereas winter, from December to February, is icy cold and dry. Autumn and spring are thought to be the best times to visit as they offer warm, sunny days with clear blue skies.