2N Interlaken, 2N Zermatt, 1N Lucerne, 1N Zurich
2N Interlaken,2N Zermatt,1NLucerne,1N Zurich,B'fast,Jungfraujoch,Mt.Gornergrat,Mt.Titlis
Interlaken is a resort town on the Aare River, between lakes Thun and Brienz in central Switzerland, and gateway to the Bernese Oberland. Zermatt, in southern Switzerlands Valais canton, is a mountain resort renowned for skiing, climbing and hiking. The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history.
Swiss Overview: Discover some of the reasons Switzerland is a place that you absolutely must visit during your lifetime. Whether it's the spectacular mountain scenery, the heart-pumping activities or the food that will leave you wanting more, you've got to experience them at least once. Known for its mountains, clocks, chocolate, cheese, and political neutrality, Switzerland's picturesque alps are a storybook place to visit.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Arrive Zurich Airport. Take a direct train from Zurich Flughafen (Airport) for Interlaken. Check in at hotel. You are free to explore Interlaken, the captivating "capital" of Switzerland's beautiful Bernese Oberland. It is one of the best locations in Switzerland for souvenir and watch shopping and meteorological instruments. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Interlaken Hotel.
Day 2: Interlaken-Jungfraujoch
Continental Breakfast at the hotel. Board the train from Interlaken Ost to Grindelwald, from where you take cog wheel train that takes you to the top of Jungfraujoch the world’s train that takes you to the top of Jungfraujoch the world’s and ice and the view on the biggest glacier in the Alps, the Aletsch Glacier and ice palace. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Interlaken Hotel.
Day 3: Interlaken-Zermatt
Continental breakfast at the hotel. Check out & reach Interlaken railway station for your train to Zermatt. (Via Spiez & Brig). Reach Zermatt. Check in at hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Zermatt Hotel.
Day 4: Zermatt-Gornergrat
After continental breakfast at hotel. The Gornergrat train takes you from Zermatt to the top of the 3’089m (11’333 ft) Gornergrat. Enjoy the breath taking view over the most famous peak in Switzerland – the Matterhorn. In the afternoon return to the hotel. Overnight at Zermatt Hotel.
Day 5: Zermatt-lucerne
Continental breakfast at the hotel. Check out of hotel. Reach Zermatt railway station for your train to Lucerne via Brig & Bern. Reach Lucerne & check in at the hotel. You can explore the beautiful city on foot on your own OR spend the day at leisure. Overnight at Lucerne Hotel.
Day 6: Lucerne-Mt. Titlis
Continental breakfast at the hotel. Today get ready for an excursion to Mt. Titlis. Take a train to Engelberg. Your roundtrip ticket takes you from Engelberg to Mount Titlis by cable car. At 3020 m / 10,000 ft. the glacier Mount Titlis by cable car. Check out from hotel & proceed to Lucerne railway station for your train back to Zurich. Arrive Zurich & check in at hotel. Overnight at Zurich Hotel.
Day 7: Departure
After continental breakfast, check out of the hotel & take a prescheduled hotel shuttle or with Swiss Pass train for your onward flight OR continue your journey to paradise.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Overnight stays in Interlaken, breakfast
2. 2 overnight stay in Zermatt, breakfast
3. 1 overnight stay in Lucerne, breakfast
4. 1 overnight stay in Zurich, breakfast
5. Swiss Travel Consecutive Pass for 8 days 2nd class
6. Excursion to Mt. Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass
7. Excursion to Mt. Gornergrat with Swiss Pass
8. Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss Pass
9. Vat is included
Optional tour in Zermatt*ROE Applies
- On Request
Optional tour in Interlaken*ROE Applies (CODE: IDVI24120):-
1. Pub Crawl Interlaken- Euro 16/ INR 1200
2. Early Bird Jetboat Scenic Ride in Interlaken -Euro 75/INR 5800 p.p.
3. Kayak Tour of the Turquoise Lake Brienz- Euro 100/INR 7800 p.p.
4. Simme River White-Water Rafting Experience from Interlaken- Euro 123/INR 9600 p.p.
**Children discounts may apply above rates
Optional tour in Lucerne *ROE Applies (CODE: IDVI24120):-
1. Lucerne City Walking Tour- Euro 20/INR 1500 p.p.
2. Lake Lucerne Panoramic Sightseeing Cruise-Euro 29/INR 2200 p.p.
3. Bernese Oberland Alps Day Trip from Lucerne: Kleine Scheidegg and Jungfraujoch Panorama-Euro 124/INR 9700 p.p.
4. Mount Pilatus Golden Roundtrip Public Tour- Euro124/INR 9700 p.p.
**Children discounts may apply above rates
Optional tour in Zurich *ROE Applies (CODE: IDFTVI24120):-
1. Rhine Falls Public Tour- Euro 61/INR 4700 p.p.
2. The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour- Euro 86/INR 6700 p.p.
3. Heidiland and Liechtenstein Tour from Zurich: Two Countries in One Day- Euro 93/INR 7200 p.p.
**Children discounts may apply above rates
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Switzerland:
The best time to visit Interlaken is during the summer, from June to September. The temperature lingers around a pleasant 18 degree Celsius to 20 degree Celsius. It is the perfect time for aimless walks, trekking, mountaineering and adventure activities.
Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.