2N Interlaken, 2N Zermatt, 1N Zurich
2N Interlaken, 2N Zermatt, 1N Zurich, B'fast, Mt.Jungfraujoch,Mt.Gornergrat, Mt. Rigi, Rhine Fall
Interlaken is a resort town on the Aare River, between lakes Thun and Brienz in central Switzerland, and gateway to the Bernese Oberland. Zermatt, in southern Switzerlands Valais canton, is a mountain resort renowned for skiing, climbing and hiking. The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrival in Zurich
Arrive at Zurich Airport. Take a Pvt transfer from Zurich Flughafen/Geneva (Airport) for Interlaken. Reach Interlaken and check in at hotel. You are free to explore Interlaken OR spend the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Interlaken-Jungfraujoch
After continental breakfast at the hotel proceed to the railways station to board the train from Interlaken Ost to Grindelwald, from where you take the cog wheel train that takes you to the top of Jungfraujoch to view the biggest glacier in the Alps, the Aletsch Glacier and Ice Palace. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Interlaken-Mt. Rigi-Zermatt
After continental breakfast at hotel proceed for a full day excursion to Mt. Rigi. Take a train to Lucerne and boat to Vitznau. Go up the Rigi by Europe’s first ever mountain railway. Return by cable car to Weggis. Check out of hotel and reach Interlaken railway station to Zermatt. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Zermatt-Gornergrat
After continental breakfast at hotel proceed to take the Gornergrat train that takes you from Zermatt to the top of the 3’089m (11’333 ft.) Gornergrat. Enjoy the breath-taking view over the most famous peak in Switzerland – the Matterhorn. In the afternoon return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Zermatt – Zurich
After Continental breakfast at hotel .Check out & take train from Zermatt – Zurich .Reach Zurich and check into hotel. Proceed towards the Rhine Fall with the Swiss Pass. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Departure from Zurich
After continental breakfast, check out of the hotel and take a prescheduled hotel shuttle or with Swiss Pass to take the train for your onward flight OR continue your journey in paradise.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Overnight stays in Interlaken, breakfast
2. 2 Overnight stay in Zermatt, breakfast
3. 1 Overnight stay in Zurich, breakfast
4. Arrival Transfer from Zurich Airport-Interlaken Hotel on Private basis
5. Swiss Travel Consecutive Pass for 4 days 2nd class
6. Excursion to Mt. Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass
7. Excursion to Mt. Gornergrat with Swiss Pass
8. Excursion to Mt. Rigi with Swiss Pass
9. Excursion to Rhine Fall with Swiss Pass
10. Departure Transfer from Zurich Hotel-Zurich Airport
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
Probably the best time to visit Switzerland is during the spring season. Spring in this paradise starts in the month of March and extends until June. This is the time nature wakes up to all her beauty in Switzerland. The colors, vibrance and flavors that the cities have to offer are back and the entire place becomes alive with its green meadows, apple and cherry trees, magnolia trees, and more. This is also the perfect season for skiing as there is reduced crowd, sunshine is near perfect, slopes are ideal and the Alpine regions are still covered with snow. Most of the snow resorts reopen now and act as havens for adventure seekers.