3N Phuket, 2N Krabi
3N Phuket, 2N Krabi, B'fast,All transfers, Island tours, Rafting or Tiger Kingdom
Krabi province covers a large area including two national parks and has a multitude of natural attractions and islands ,lush forest, caves and waterfalls. Phuket's great advantage is that there's always something to do on and off the island, whether it's raining or shining. From the sublime to the seemingly profane, the range of activities and places to visit is remarkable for a destination of this size. We have Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort.
Phuket Overview: Phuket is a versatile beach destination – it offers something for everyone. Phuket has the best shopping facilities of any of Thailand’s best resorts, great restaurants for both Thai and international cuisine, and a wide range of sights and activities to keep you entertained. You can dive, sail, fish, do zip-lining, enjoy water parks, visit temples and explore Phuket’s atmospheric old town.
Krabi Overview: Phi Phi’s charms not enough for you? Here’s another gorgeous island to be found in Krabi. Koh Lanta is almost the polar opposite to Koh Phi Phi, being a big island that’s largely peaceful as opposed to a small one that’s hectic. But that’s the beauty of Krabi; it has something for everyone. From peaceful beaches to swathes of rugged green jungle, Lanta is a nature lover’s paradise — but don’t worry, there are also plenty of cozy beach bars to keep yourself entertained.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive in Phuket - Phuket Fantasea Show Optional tour (at an extra cost)
After Breakfast. On arrival Phuket Airport.Transfer to the Hotel. Day free at leisure. At Evening you can take an optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea Show. Inspired by Thailand’s rich and exotic heritage, Phuket FantaSea not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting edge technology and special effects. The result is a stunning 140-acre themed complex packed with a multitude of activities and entertainments: a carnival village with games, handicrafts and shopping; a 4,000 seat themed restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisines; a breathtaking Las Vegas-style theatrical show, displaying Thailand’s myths, mysteries, grace and beauty, fire-eaters and graceful dancers. This wondrous extravaganza is certain to delight the whole family. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Phuket - Phi Phi Island Tour with Thai Lunch
After Breakfast. Today we take you to Phi Phi Island Tour.
Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch on SIC.Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists. It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Phuket - Rafting Program + Elephant trek 30 min + ATV 30 min + Flying Fox with Thai Lunch OR Phuket Tiger Kingdom
After Breakfast. You can proceed to Rafting Program + Elephant trek 30 min + ATV 30 min + Flying Fox. ATVs are powerful quad bikes good for one rider and one passenger. After basic instructions, the tour guide will take you through dirt roads in the jungle rain forests. White water rafting is offered in Phang Nga Rafting Camp and provides for a thrilling and fun experience on rubber rafts. After initial instructions and training, the tour guide will lead you down the river through the jungle rain forest on an exciting 5 km level II-III ride. Elephant trekking is an unforgettable and fun experience that will take you through jungle rain forests and the river. Overnight at Hotel.
Phuket Tiger Kingdom. Proceed Tiger Kingdom. Today we take you to Tiger Kingdom is a new arrival on Phuket’s attractions scene. It allows you the opportunity to get up close and personal with several Indochinese tigers of varying ages and sizes that have been raised by hand in captivity since birth. Tiger Kingdom is an attractive, squeaky-clean setup located right next to the Go-Kart track in Kathu at the foot of Patong Hill. On four acres of land, it cost approximately 100 million baht to build. Stroll into reception and you’ll be greeted by a small army of orange-shirted greeters who will lead you through the paperwork necessary in meeting a big cat. For starters, you’ll need to sign a waiver exonerating Tiger Kingdom in case an accident happens, but this is standard procedure and you’ll have to do the same to bungy jump or to go on a zip line through the jungle. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Phuket to Krabi (By Road)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to Krabi Hotel. Day Free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Krabi - 4 Island Tour by Long Tails Boat with Thai Lunch
After Breakfast. Proceed,The Four Islands that make up the 4 Island tour are: Koh Gai - Translates to Chicken Island, named because, believe it or not, it is shaped like a chicken, from the right angle, it really does!.Koh Tup - Koh Tup is only a few hundred meters from Koh Gai and, along with Koh Mawr, is linked to Chicken Island by a sand bar that is above the surfaces at low tide. This sandbar is known in Thai as the Talay Whak. Koh Mawr - The third in the group, its a small rocky Island with cliffs jutting out of the sea and lush legatation on top. Koh Poda - This is another large Island with a coconut plantation at the center. The boats all park at one end of a long beach where you can find toilets and some kiosks selling snacks, mostly thai food like bbq'd chicken and Som Tam (papaya salad) and fruit and drinks and ice creams. This part of the beach can get quite busy, but you can walk for about 20 minutes down the beach, it’s really well worth the walk and you will almost certainly find sections of completely empty beach.
There is nothing like the thrill of a speedboat to add a little adrenalin and glamour to this tour. Lunch and all snorkeling equipment is also included in the speedboat krabi 4 Island Tour option. There are many different sizes of speedboats. The operators will use the boat that is large enough for their passengers without having too many empty seats. The boat sizes range from 12 to 50 seat. (Please note that operators will not accept Pregnant ladies onto the speedboat trips as it is sometimes bumpy and, although its unlikely, this could cause a problem.)
Day 6 Departure from Krabi
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Krabi Airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights stay in Phuket with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Krabi with Breakfast
3. Transfer: Phuket Airport - Phuket Hotel - Krabi Hotel - Krabi Airport (SIC)
4. Phi Phi Island Tour by Ferry with Indian Lunch (SIC basis ) –Not inc.National park fee
5. *Choice of any 1 :* Rafting Program D 5 km + Elephant trek 30 min + ATV 30 min + Flying Fox with Thai Lunch *OR*
Tiger Kingdom with Transfers & Photo with Tiger (Small or Medium)
6. 4 Island Tour by Long Tails Boat with Thai Lunch (SIC basis) –Not inc. National park fee
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2020, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues) :INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
Optional Tour in Phuket *ROE applies
1. SIC Simon Cabaret Show VIP Seat (Show + Transfer) INR 3200 Adult / INR 2800 Child
2. SIC James Bond Island by Long tail Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch INR 3900 Adult / INR 3300 Child
3. SIC James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch INR 5000 Adult / INR 4500 Child
4. PVT Tiger Kingdom (PVT Transfer & Photo) –Smallest INR 5200 Adult (Min 2 Pax)
5. SIC Evening FantaSea (Show + Transfer) INR 5400 Adult / INR 5000 Child
6. SIC Evening FantaSea ( Show + Transfer+ Dinner) INR 5900 Adult / INR 5600 Child
Optional Tour in Krabi (SIC) *ROE applies
1. Kayaking & Snorkling at Koh Hong by Speed boat INR 4300 Adult / INR 4000 Child
2. Hot Spring and Jungle Tour with Lunch (No Elephant Riding) INR 4500 Adult / INR 4300 Child
3. Half Day Tree Top Adventure - Zipline at Ao Luk (Kid over 7 Y'old) INR 5000 Adult / INR 4700 Child
4. Full Day Sea Cave Canoe (Ao Luk) with Lunch INR 5000 Adult / INR 4700 Child
5. Jungle Safari at Khao Sok INR 8000 Adult / INR 7600 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:
Phuket -The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Krabi -The best time to visit Krabi is between November and March, which is also the peak tourist season. June to October Krabi experiences heavy rainfall and is therefore not frequented by too many tourists.