3N Moscow, 3N St Petersburg
3N Moscow, 03N St. Petersburg, Breakfast, City Tour, Bullet Train, Visa much more
The Eurasian country of Russia is home to dense forests, many rivers and soaring mountains. It also has the largest fresh water lake in the world. Moscow, along with Saint Petersburg is one of the most visited cities of Russia. Moscow, the country's capital, is teeming with ancient churches having shiny golden domes, historical monuments and art centers. This cultural city is also known for some of the world's best known performing arts troops and circuses. St. Petersburg has many canals and is sometimes called as the Venice in the North. Experience the spirit of Russia in this 7-day package tour and cherish the memories for a lifetime.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01: Arrival Moscow
Arrive at Moscow, passing through immigration, customs formalities. Transfer to the Hotel (Check in @ 1400hrs)
Day is free for your leisure.
Overnight Stay in the hotel.
Day 02: Moscow – Moscow City Tour + Metro Tour.
After breakfast Afternoon Proceed for City tour including:
St. Sofia’s Embankment, Red Square, St. Basil Cathedral, Kazan Cathedral, Gum and photo stop with a splendid panoramic view of the Kremlin (all from outside).
The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Russia’s spiritual revival. New Maiden Convent, a fortress and monastic ensemble of the 16th century, a world-famous cemetery.
The White House of the Russian Federation, a landmark of post-reformed Russia.
Moscow’s boulevards, a historical and cultural centre of Moscow with its museums, theatres and memorial places. Theatre square, the world famous Bolshoi.
Later Enjoy Moscow Metro Ride, Moscow Metro/Underground system is the quickest and most convenient mode of transport for such a huge mega polis as Moscow. The idea of constricting Moscow Underground system appeared in early 20th century. The construction works began in 1931. The first underground line was opened on May 15, 1935. At present the Moscow underground system has eleven lines with over 260 km of track and 156 stations. More than 8 million people use it daily.
In 2017 Moscow Metro celebrated its 82nd anniversary.
Overnight stay in the hotel.(B)
Day 03: Moscow – Day is free
After breakfast day is free for your leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel.(B)
Day 04 Moscow – Saint Petersburg
Enjoy buffet breakfast in your Hotel & check out. Transfer to the Railway Station to board Sapsan train to Saint Petersburg
Arrive at St. Petersburg Station and transfer to the hotel check in at the Hotel. Your remaining day is at your disposal use it to explore the City.
Overnight stay at the Hotel.(B)
Day: 05 Saint Petersburg – City Tour + Kazan Cathedral Tour.
After breakfast in your Hotel and morning proceed to Saint Petersburg City tour including Isaacs Cathedral, Church of 'our Savior on Spilled Blood' Hermitage Palace, Bridge Admiralty, Bronze Horseman, Peter & Paul fortress(all from outside) (Photo Stop).
After that proceed to Kazan Cathedral. St Petersburg's Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan exhibits Russian classical architecture, having replaced a wooden church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary. The cathedral took 10 years to construct and today encircles a small square with a double row of beautiful columns, while the interior is adorned with the works of some of the country's greatest artists and sculptors, such as I.P. Prokofyev and F.G. Gordeev, with reliefs on the facade by I.P. Martos, S.S. Pimenov and I.P. Martos.
Among some of the cathedrals other beauties are the Tsar's silver-casted gates and a golden frame decorated with precious stones, made specifically for the Icon of Our Lady of Kazan. The site has served as the setting for many of Russia’s historical events, including Tsesarevish Pavel Petrovich’s marriage and the celebration of many Russian military victories. Kazan Cathedral was originally intended to be the main church of the country and the Russian answer to the Basilica of 9St Peter's in Rome. Overnight Stay in the hotel.(B)
Day 06 Saint Petersburg
Day is free for your leisure. Overnight Stay in the hotel.(B)
Day 07 Saint Petersburg
Breakfast at the hotel and Check Out
Transfer to the Airport to board flight
Departure to New Delhi, India.(B)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- Return Economy Airfare Ex Delhi
- Accommodation on Twin/DBL sharing base
- 03 Nights stay in Moscow at 4* Hotel
- 03 Nights stay in St. Petersburg at 4* Hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Moscow City Tour
- St. Petersburg city tour
- Kazan Cathedral
- Arbat Street with Moscow Metro
- Bullet train from Moscow to Saint Petersburg
- Visa Support letter + Visa Fees
- Both side Airport & Train station transfers
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Packing list in Russia:-
Visa, Rubles, Money Belt, Souvenirs, Toilet paper, Scarf, Umbrella, Toiletries, Fancy Outfits, Duffel Bags