3N Singapore, 2N Bintan Island
3N Singapore, 2N Bintan, City Tour, Night Safari, Sentosa, Universal Studio
Singapore, Located in the southeastern region of the Asian continent is the beautiful city-state Singapore, an island country. The city-state is well known as the playground for the rich and is one of the major corporate sectors of the world. The country is quite popular amongst tourists for offering them much more than luxurious accommodations, delicious cuisines and branded shopping hubs. Singapore is turning a dream destination for many people these days for the quality of luxuries the country offers to the visitors. Bintan Island is part of Indonesia's Riau Archipelago, a short boat ride from the city of Singapore.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Singapore: Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport + Night Safari
Transfer to hotel .(Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari. Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
Day 2 Singapore – Half day City tour + Noon till Sunset at Sentosa (Classic Plus)
After Breakfast. Get ready for City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices OR Chinatown walking tour:- Chinatown Walking Tour is a 1 mile point-to-point trail located near Kreta Ayer, Central Singapore, Singapore. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for walking. Its a long tour so be prepared for a long walk!.
At Afternoon, Noon till Sunset Sentosa at Sentosa - Catch a cable car ride from Mount Faber to the State of FUN - SENTOSA! Join Sean and the stars of Journey to the Centre of the Earth, as they embark on a one-of-a-kind adventure in Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island The 4D Adventure. Then head to Tiger Sky Tower, to catch panoramic views across Singapore, Sentosa and the Southern Islands from Asia’s tallest free standing observation tower. Catch Wings of Time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space. In addition to the above, enter a world of colours at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and allow 1,500 live butterflies – from over 50 species – to flutter about you.
And if you are lucky, stroke the iguana while he is out at the deck to sunbathe. Fun, interactive and theatrical, Images of Singapore LIVE takes you on a journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story through a unique mix of live actors and special effects. Experience the sights, smells and sounds of yesteryear. Continue to Madame Tussauds where you will meet wax fi gures of celebrities and key historical personalities. Overnight at hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Full Day Universal Studios Tour
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.
Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs : Experience a universe of excitement at Universal Studios Singapore™ at Resorts World™ Sentosa. You can experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster fi lms and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy™, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Puss in Boots’ Giant Journey and Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, the world’s tallest dueling coasters! Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Singapore – Bintan (By Ferry)
After breakfast. Later Check out from hotel & transfer to Ferry terminal to board your Ferry to Bintan.
Arrive Bintan & transfer to the Hotel where you will check in. Evening is free at own leisure to explore Bintan Island on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Bintan – Day on your own
After Breakfast. Remaining day is free at leisure to explore Island on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 Bintan - Singapore Airport
After Breakfast. Later Check-out from hotel & transfer to Ferry terminal to board Ferry to Singapore.
Arrive Singapore & transfer to airport for flight. Back to Home.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
12. This package is not valid for peak/surcharges dates.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. Transfer Airport to Hotel on SIV
3. 3 Nights Stay in Singapore with Breakfast
4. 2 Nights accommodation in Bintan with Breakfast
5. Evening Night Safari (Seat in Coach)-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride
6. City Tour (Seat in Coach)
7. Half Day Sentosa Classic Plus (1 way cable car, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Melion Tower, Tiger Sky Tower and Wings of Time, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, Images of Singapore LIVE, Madame Tussauds) - Seat in Coach
8. Full Day Universal Studio, Southeast Asia's first movie theme park (OW transfer)
9. Transfer from City Hotel - TMFT
10. Return Ferry: TMFT - BBT - TMFT
11. Return transfers in Bintan: BBT - Hotel - BBT
12. Transfer from TMFT - Airport
Add on extra:( *subject to change without notice)
- Singapore Tourist Visa Charges INR 2500 per adult/child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees
3. Peak Season & Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up-gradations of rooms
4. Entrance/Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit /Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry ,Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions .
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.