1N Geneva, 2N Montreux, 2N Interlaken, 1N Zurich
Visit>>Geneva, Montreus, Interlaken, Zurich (Swiss), Mt Jungfraujoch, Glacier 3000 much more
Geneva is a city in Switzerland that lies at the southern tip of expansive Lac Lman (Lake Geneva). Montreux is a traditional resort town on Lake Geneva. Nestled between steep hills and the lakeside, it's known for its mild microclimate and the Montreux Jazz Festival, held in July. Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 01: DELHI – GENEVA
On Arrival at Geneva Airport, Take a train to Geneva Station City Centre, , transfer to hotel (on your own), Check In at hotel, Day Free at leisure, Time to explore the city, do a bit of sightseeing or go shopping. Geneva - The world's smallest metropolis, Cosmopolitan, A world of its own, a world for everyone, is quite apart from the rest of Switzerland. The Quays, lakeside promenades, parks, elegant stores and lively streets and alleyways in the old part of town wait to be discovered. An hour of the captivating cruise the lush blue waters of Lake Geneva compliments its diversity. Geneva is Also the European headquarters of the United Nations. Overnight stay at Geneva Hotel.
DAY 02: GENEVA – MONTREUX
Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from hotel and proceed to station (on your own) to board the train to Montreux - approximately an hour train journey takes you to the beautiful town of Montreux. After check-in at hotel, proceed to enjoy Lake Cruise to Lausanne. Overnight stay at Montreux.
DAY 03: MONTREAUX – GLACIER 3000
Breakfast at Hotel, This morning travel to Gstaad and onward to Col Du Pillon which is the base of the Glacier 3000. Once on top, there are various activities for young and old. The one kilometer Alpine Coaster, the worlds highest bobsleigh track, is a must. There are also husky dog sled rides, the snow bus and skiing galore. Overnight in Montreux Hotel.
DAY 04: MONTREUX – ZWEISIMMEN (BY GOLDEN PASS LINE) - INTERLAKEN
After Breakfast, Check out from hotel and proceed to Zweisimmen by Golden pass Line A steep accent passing through vineyards and country estates takes you to Gstaad, which is the favourite playground for the rich and the famous. The Golden Pass Line continues passing flower-bedecked age-old chalets and finally on to Zweisimmen then proceed to Interlaken by Normal Train , On arrival at Interlaken proceed to Hotel (Walking distance to Hotel), check in at hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight in Interlaken Hotel.
DAY 05: INTERLAKEN – (Full Day Jungfraujoch)
Breakfast at Hotel, Take a Train from Interlaken west to Interlaken Ost, Return trip from Interlaken Ost to the Junfraujoch on the famous cog train, In the Evening return back to Interlaken West train Station, Take a walk to hotel (05 Minutes’ Walk in Distance from Station To hotel), Overnight stay at Interlaken Hotel.
DAY 06: INTERLAKEN – ZURICH
After breakfast, check out and depart by train to Zürich. Upon Arrival, check in hotel. You are free to explore the city. As a "metropolis of experiences" by the water, with a magnificent view of the snowcapped Alps on the horizon, Zürich Downtown offers a unique mixture of attractions, you also have the option to visit Rhine Falls - Europe's biggest water falls. Overnight stay in Zurich Hotel.
DAY 07: DEPART FROM ZURICH
After breakfast, proceed to the airport by train for your onward flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1 1 Nights stay in Geneva
2 2 Nights stay in Montreux
3 1 Nights stay in Interlaken
4 1 Nights stay in Zurich
5 Breakfast at hotel
6 Glacier 3000
7 Mt Jungfraujoch
8 Montreux to Zweisimmen Golden Pass Rail (02nd Class)
9 08 days Consecutive Swiss Rail Pass
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Switzerland is during the shoulder seasons, between April and June, and September to October, when the weather is at best, and there aren’t too many tourists.