1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 2N Langkawi
1N Genting, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 2N Langkawi, Transfers. City Tour, Snow Park, Island Tour
Enjoy this unique experience, created specifically so that you enjoy the best of what Malaysia has to offer in a compact and convenient manner.A 6-day break to Malaysias capital Kuala Lumpur and the idyllic island of Langkawi.This itinerary is recommended for:BEACH CITY HISTORY & CULTURE NATURAL WORLD RELAXATION SPA
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR- Welcome to Malaysia - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel and spend some time at leisure or you can chose optional night tour(at an extra cost),Later in Evening, experience an intimate evening on Kuala Lumpur cultural dance. We take a drive to Chinatown, an open-air “bazaar” bustling with brightly lit and loud voices of vendors. We visit the 100 year’s old Sri Mahamariamman temple, which is located in Chinatown, the oldest Hindu temple in the city with intricate and elaborative decorations on Hindu deities. Then drive passes the streets of Kuala Lumpur, which is beautifully illuminated befitting its names as Garden City of Lights before drop-off at hotel. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: KUALA LUMPUR- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After a scrumptious breakfast, get ready for the Kuala Lumpur Half-day City Tour on SIC with entrance ticket. Begin by visiting the National Monument - a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who lost their lives during World War II and the Emergency. You will then make a quick photo stop at the Gate of the King's Palace. From here, you'll proceed to visit the Moorish-style Railway Station Building and the National Mosque, before finally arriving at the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower. It is the highest tower in Asia and the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world. Enjoy the Bird's eye view of Kuala Lumpur from here. Next is store is a drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the world’s tallest twin towers - the Petronas Twin Towers. Return to hotel for an overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: GENTING HIGHLAND: -Drive from Kuala Lumpur:Enroute 30 Minutes Batu Caves .Overnight in GENTING. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: GENTING -KUALA LUMPUR- LANGKAWI- Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel. Check Out of the hotel by morning. You will be transferred to Kuala Lumpur Airport for your onwards flight to Langkawi. Arrive at the Langkawi Airport. You will be transferred to your Langkawi Hotel on Seat in Coach Basis. Welcome Langkawi. Evening free at leisure or take a any optional tour (at an extra cost). Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: LANGKAWI- HALF DAY ROUND ISLAND TOUR WITH UNDER WATER WORLD ENTRANCE - Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be picked up from your hotel lobby in the morning for half day Langkawi tour Island Hopping with Eagle feeding on seat in coach basis. Enjoy the scenic and spectacular views of unique limestone rock formations emerging from the floor of the mangrove swamp and seabed. These fascinating geological wonders will be for your viewing pleasure during the whole tour. A visit to the fish farm in the open sea is an unforgettable experience. Enjoy viewing beautiful wild fishes swimming and fish feeding demonstration to fishes like Giant Trevally, Shark, Horse Shoe Crab, Garoupa and Sting Ray. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: DEPART LANGKAWI- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check Out of the hotel. You will be transferred to Langkawi Airport for your onwards flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to Availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
3. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland
4. 2 Night stay in Langkawi
5. Meet & Greet Services by English Speaking coach captain
6. Daily Breakfast
7. Transfer: KL Intl’ Airport / Genting Highland / KUL / Kl Intl’ Airport (SIC Basis)
8. Transfer: Langkawi Airport – Hotel – Langkawi Airport (SIC basis)
9. 2- Ways Genting Skyway Cable Car Ticket ( 2 passes per room for 1 time usage only), guest to enjoy during own free time
10. En-route Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on SIC
11. En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves
12. Genting Snow world ticket
13. Langkawi Half Day Round Island Tour on SIC (Tour Highlight: Atma Alam, Underwater world, Eagle Square, Kuah Town)
14. Visa Charges
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):-
1. Full Day Melaka Tour with lunch (Local Food) SIC Rs. 2500 Adult / 1700 Child
2. Petronas Twin Towers Night Tour PVT (with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket) Rs. 4600 Adult / Rs. 3400 Child
3. Night tour with Malay Dinner & Show SIC Rs. 2700 Adult / Rs. 2000 Child
4. Night Tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket PVT Rs. 3200 Adult / Rs. 2700 Child
Optional Tours in Langkawi (Mini 2 PAX):-
1. Half Day Island Hopping SIC Rs. 1200 Adult / Rs. 900 Child
2. Half Day Mangrove + Eagle Feeding + Cave Exploration SIC Rs. 2000 Adult / Rs. 1400 Child
3. Sunset Dinner Cruise SIC Rs. 5200 Adult / Rs. 3100 Child
4. Sunset Cocktail Cruise (available Mon-Sat) Rs. 4600 Adult / Rs. 2600 Child
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
-From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
-ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
-KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 14 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL/GENTING
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away oe sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.