2N Bangkok, 2N Laem Chabang
2Nights Bangkok, 2 Nights Cruise(Wednesday Departure)
In this package you will be staying in Bangkok & Cruise. From spending 2 nights in hotels at Bangkok and the remaining 2 at the cruise to exploring the cities and experiencing the life there - this package has it all. Travelling to Laem Chabang with Star Cruises and you will experience the beauty of Thailand. ... Nestled in the heart of the Gulf of Thailand, Laem Chabang has long drawn intrepid dreamers from every walk of life.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Delhi- Bangkok- Transfer to Hotel
On your arrival at Bangkok Airport, meet our local tour representative at the specified area after custom clearance, visa processing and baggage claims and board your transfer to Hotel.Please note – Standard hotel check in time starts between 1400-1600hrs. You can keep your luggage in cloak room & spend your day on your own till your check in.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 2: Bangkok Temple and City Tour + Evening Star Gemini Cruise on Board departing 1800hrs (Bangkok – Laem Chabang – Cruise) -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Wat Benchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Transfer to Cruise terminal to board your cruise liner – Super Star Gemini Cruise. Boarding starts 04 hrs prior to departure. Cruise tentative departure from Laem Chabang is at 1800hrs.
Stay overnight onboard SuperStar Gemini. (B + All Meals on cruise)
Day 3- Onboard Super Star Gemini Cruise :
Wake up to an exotic morning over the seas. Enjoy a bed tea while taking stunning sea views. The beauty of sunrise on sea is incredible. Refresh and enjoy a wide spread of breakfast on board. (Note: Your sailing routes depend on your departure dates.) Onboard, you can enjoy various entertainment activities, shopping and dining at in-house restaurant. (All Meals on cruise)
Day 4: Disembark from Cruise- Day Free
Optional: Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise (on an extra [email protected] INR 3000)
Enjoy another beautiful morning over the deep seas. Relish wide spread breakfast and enjoy the aura for a while longer before going back to the land. On your return to Bangkok, disembark from the cruise and meet our local tour representative for your transfer to hotel. Check-in and relax. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure. In the evening, you can go for a self exploration of the city or opt for a beautiful Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise (on an extra cost). It is an invigorating tour that offers amazing chance to witness Thailand's historical landmarks like Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat arun (Temple of the Dawn), the Rama 8 Bridge, etc all lit up in beautiful night lights. Cruise leisurely along the river, seeing dramatic sights and enjoying an elaborate dining and wining with entertainment. Post tour, return to the hotel and sleep peacefully. Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok. (B)
Day 5- Departure from Bangkok-Delhi:
After Breakfast. Transfer from BKK Hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Flight departure from Suvarnabhumi airport at 2000 hrs. Back to Home. (B)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Bangkok
3. 2 Nights stay in Star Gemini Cruise
4. Daily Breakfast
5. All Meals on Board
6. Return Airport transfers SIC
7. Half Day City and Temple tour in Bangkok SIC
Add on (Extra Cost) :
1)Thai Visa Double Entry Charges: INR 11400 per adult
*Discount offer till 31 March 18: INR 400 off
2. Private Cruise terminal transfer INR 4000 per person per way
Cruise Itinerary valid for 20, 27 DEC 2017 / 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 JAN 2018 / 7, 14, 21, 28 FEB 2018 / 7, 14, 21, 28 MAR 2018 / 4, 11, 18, 25 APR 2018 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY | BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) | - | 1800
THURSDAY | CAMBODIA, KOH KONG ISLAND (TECH CALL) | 0630 | 0700
THURSDAY | THAILAND, KO KUT* | 1000 | 2000
FRIDAY | BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) | 1000 | -
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person)
1) Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (DECK 8) – INR 11000 p.p.
2) Junior Suite (DECK 8-10) – INR 21000 p.p.
1. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) INR 2500/-Adult
2. Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch INR 2800/-Adult
3. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) INR 3300/-Adult
4. Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch INR 3300/-Adult
5. Pattaya Day Tour – Coral Island with Indian Lunch (Join Boat) PVT INR 7000/-Adult
6. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch INR 3500/-Adult
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. On Arrival visa fee will be Approx 2000 BAHT or Visa from India Rs. 4000/- it includes Visa fee + VFS administrative Charges etc. +our facilitation chages
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
15. Gratuity Fee on cruise guests additional cost SGD 17 per person per night for all cabins below Suite category or SGD 21 per person per night (Suites Cabins).
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
1. Visa Requirement – Double Entry Thailand Visa Only
2. Only Technical Stop at Koh Kong waters for Port Cleareance formalities. Strictly no embarkation / disembarkation allowed.
3. Passage for Pregnant Woman will only be before her 24th week of Pregnancy at the time of sailing.
4. Children aged 6 months or less at the commencement of cruise will be refused permission to board the cruise ship and the carrier shall be no liability whatsoever for any consequence of such refusal.
5. Check –in and Embarkation:
a. *Please present your completed immigration forms, original passport/government photo ID and confirmation Slip to the counter staff.
b. *Please ensure to update /provide the passport details of all the passengers (Passport Number, Passport Expiration Date & Passport Issued Location) before the departure date.
6. Disembarkation: * Ensure all travel documents such as passport/government photo ID and relevant visa are in your hand carry bag for prompt and fast dismembarkation process. There may be istatances where you would need to complete certain documentation to enable to disembark at some ports of call.
7. Baggage: * We recommend that each guest take no more than one checked in baggage and one hand carry bag. These must fit comfortably in your cabin as no baggage will be stored in the ship’s hold. Your total baggage weight should not be more than 30 kg.