3N Koh Samui
3N Koh Samui, Breakfast, City Tour, Transfer, Full Moon Party transfer
Full Moon party is not just a party, it is a festival with blasting music, paints, dance, drinks, fire shows, and colors. If thats the picture in your head, trust us you just have a bleak idea of what fun youre gonna have there! The concept started with a beautiful full moon near the concave beaches attracting tourists to party. But now, large is a small word this party is HUGE. What started as a small impromptu party is now a full fledged festival, that too world famous. The celebration starts three nights before the actual event.
Day 1 Koh Samui
Welcome to the beautiful island of Samui, the island paradise of South Eastern Thailand. At the airport, you will be greeted by our representative for transfer to the hotel. The day is free for you to explore the amazing island, from the vibrant Chaweng and Lamai beaches, to the relaxed northern beaches and their adjacent villages of Mae Nam and Choeng Mon. The island is famed for the never-ending parties that go on till the wee hours of the morning. You can opt to visit the nearby island of Koh Phangan, world-famous for full-moon parties and a great concoction of music, food and fireworks. Speed-boats andferries leave multiple times a day from the Samui pier for HaadRin/Thong Sala piers (Koh Phangan), and the ride takes less than an hour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Koh Samui - Half Day City Tour
After Breakfast, Today we take you on a half-day tour of Koh Samui, covering the best of this island’s attractions. We start with the Big Buddha Temple (WatPhraYai), one of the island’s famous landmarks with a 12-metre-tall sitting Golden Buddha statue. Then we proceed to Ladd Koh viewpoint, offering spectacular postcard-like panoramic views of the turquoise sea, and Chaweng beach’s long stretch of white sands. Next we move on to the surprising natural formation of rocks - Hin Ta and HinYai (Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks), overlooking the blue sea. Next, at WatKunaram you see the mummified body of Samui’s famous Buddhist monk (All mummies are not limited to Egypt!) Tour also takes you to the picturesque Na Muang waterfall and ends at shopping hub of Nathon Town. In the afternoon we drop you back to your hotel to spend the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Koh Samui - Ko Phanghan for full moon party (Speedboat)
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure. In the evening, transfer to the highlight of this getaway - Full Moon Night Party. The Full Moon Party is an all-night beach party that originated in Haad Rin on the island of Ko Pha Ngan. The bars on the sunrise beach of Haad Rin town stay open and play music such as psychedelic trance, R&B, drum and bass, house, dance and reggae. We shall transfer you to the Samui ferry terminal. Board a catamaran and within half an hour you will reach Ko Pha Ngan. Soak in the vibes and rock the party. Dance the night away to the rhythmic beats.
Day 4 Koh Phanghan - Koh Samui (Speedboat) / Airport
Early morning, get transferred by a ferry to Koh Samui and back to your hotel. Enjoy a relaxed late breakfast at the hotel. Relax at Hotel 3-4 hours. At noon, Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights stay in Samui with Breakfast
2. Return Airport transfer on Pvt Basis
3. City tour in Samui
4. SIC transfer + Speed Boat to ko Phanghan for Full Moon party (Only transfer from Samui - Ko Phanghan- Samui)
** Add on Extra:
Entrance Free for Full Moon Party THAI BHAT 100 p.p. (approx.)
Dates of Full moon Party:- 18 July 2019, 15 Aug 2019, 13 Sept 2019, 14 Oct 2019, 11 Nov 2019, 11 Dec 2019
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Thailand:
Although the climate varies throughout Thailand, you can visit all year round. The best time to travel is during the cool and dry season between November and early April. In the south, the climate differs between the eastern and western coasts.