3N Mexico City, 2N Cancun
3N Mexico, 2N Cancun, Breakfast, City tour, Entrance, Transfers
Welcome to the glory of Old Mexico. See the ancient cultures of the Nahua, Aztec, Olmec, Toltec, and Mayan civilizations. You'll have the opportunity to climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon and see the Butterflies Temple, the Avenue of the Dead and the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Chapultepec area, the Anthropology Museum, Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Palace. Next day, depart to Cancun. Spectacular Chichen Itza holds both mystery and magic.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Mexico City
Welcome to the glory of Old Mexico. See the ancient cultures of the Nahua, Aztec, Olmec, Toltec, and Mayan civilizations. Arrive in Mexico City, the capital of this fascinating country, with exotic indigenous and international cultures, close yet breathtakingly foreign. Check into hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 Mexico City – Teotihuacan
Experience the ancient City of the Gods on a visit to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan. Your full day guided tour will highlight the complexities of Aztec treasures. You'll have the opportunity to climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon and see the Butterflies Temple, the Avenue of the Dead and the Temple of Quetzalcoatl. (Meals: B)
Day 03 Mexico City - City Tour
After breakfast, immerse yourself in Mexico City on a city tour. Whether you're passionate about history and art, or just yearning for adventure, you'll travel by coach to some of Mexico City's major attractions including the Chapultepec area, the Anthropology Museum, Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Palace. (Meals: B)
Day 04 Mexico City – Cancun
After breakfast, depart to Cancun. The city of Cancun is young, as are most of its permanent and temporary inhabitants. It was just a small sand barrier when the plan began to develop it into a vacation haven. Cancun consists of a medium-sized coastal city and a long, thin island connected to the mainland through bridges at its north and south ends. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival. (Meals: B)
Day 05 Cancun - Chichen Itza
Spectacular Chichen Itza holds both mystery and magic. Explore the most important archaeological zone and ancient capital of the Mayan Empire on a full day guided tour from Cancun. Admire the majestic observatory, the sacred cenote, the ball court and the castle. (Meals: B)
Day 06 Departure from Cancun
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights stay in Mexico City with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Cancun with Breakfast
3. Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
4. City Tour: Mexico City
5. Entrance Tickets with transfers: Chichen Itza, Teotihuacan
6. Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
The absolute best time to begin to hit Mexico's coast is after hurricane season, specifically November when the weather switches to the dry season, and lasts until around March or April. This is when the coast is its most beautiful, with lower humidity, warm days and cooler nights.