3N Mexico, 2N Cancun
3N Mexico, 2N Cancun, Breakfast, City tour, Entrance, Transfers
Mexico is a country between the U.S. and Central America that's known for its Pacific and Gulf of Mexico beaches and its diverse landscape of mountains, deserts and jungles. Cancn, a Mexican city on the Yucatn Peninsula bordering the Caribbean Sea, is known for its beaches, numerous resorts and nightlife. Its composed of 2 distinct areas: the more traditional downtown area, El Centro, and Zona Hotelera, a long, beachfront strip of high-rise hotels, nightclubs, shops and restaurants.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Mexico City: - Welcome to the glory of Old Mexico. See the ancient cultures of the Nahua, Aztec, Olmec, Toltec, and Mayan civilizations. Arrive in Mexico City, the capital of this fascinating country, with exotic indigenous and international cultures, close yet breathtakingly foreign. Check into hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 - Mexico City – Teotihuacan: - Experience the ancient City of the Gods on a visit to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan. Your full day guided tour will highlight the complexities of Aztec treasures. You'll have the opportunity to climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon and see the Butterflies Temple, the Avenue of the Dead and the Temple of Quetzalcoatl. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Mexico City - City Tour: - After breakfast, immerse yourself in Mexico City on a city tour. Whether you're passionate about history and art, or just yearning for adventure, you'll travel by coach to some of Mexico City's major attractions including the Chapultepec area, the Anthropology Museum, Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Palace. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Mexico City – Cancun: - After breakfast, depart to Cancun. The city of Cancun is young, as are most of its permanent and temporary inhabitants. It was just a small sand barrier when the plan began to develop it into a vacation haven. Cancun consists of a medium-sized coastal city and a long, thin island connected to the mainland through bridges at its north and south ends. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Cancun - Chichen Itza: - Spectacular Chichen Itza holds both mystery and magic. Explore the most important archaeological zone and ancient capital of the Mayan Empire on a full day guided tour from Cancun. Admire the majestic observatory, the sacred cenote, the ball court and the castle. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Departure from Cancun: - Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 3 Nights stay in Mexico
- 2 Nights stay in Cancun
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: Mexico City
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Chichen Itza, Teotihuacan
- Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
- Corona Brewery Tour Rs. 6550 per person
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.