2N Lima, 3N Cuzco
Min age of pax:10 2N Lima, 3N Cuzco 02 lunches in Machu Picchu, SacredValley
Being the cradle of one of the most enigmatic civilisations in history and home to 11 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Peru is quite a special destination as you will discover over this fascinating six-day tour exploring the country. Visit beautiful colonial cities, impressive archaeological sites and admire some of the most spectacular landscapes on the planet en route to the magnificent Machu Picchu citadel and mountain.
Lima: The capital’s architectural ensemble has earned its UNESCO World Heritage Site status, with attractions such as the Casa Aliaga, the Cathedral and the Main Square.
Cusco: Discover the former Inca capital, where the ruins of the former civilisation and the Spanish colonial legacy provide impressive attractions such as the baroque Cathedral, the Sacsayhuaman, as well as Puka Pukara archaeological sites.
Sacred Valley: Discover the ancient town of Pisac and its interesting Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo.
Machu Picchu: The lost city of the Incas is hidden on top of an Andean peak, offering spectacular views of the mountains and a glimpse into the fascinating Inca past.
Tentative Tour Plan :
Day 01 Lima
Arrive at Lima airport, receive assistance, and transfer to your selected hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure to get to know the city. Lima is a modern metropolis full of history, hosting approximately 10 million inhabitants and going through an exciting process of cultural and economic changes. Overnight in Lima hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 02 Lima City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, explore Lima’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site packed with fascinating historic buildings. Start with a scenic tour in the colonial core. Begin from the Main Square, where you can appreciate the grandiose architecture of the Spanish Empire. Stroll over to the cathedral, and visit the Casa Aliaga, a colonial mansion granted in 1535 by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to one of his captains, Jerónimo de Aliaga. This is the only house from that time that still belongs to the same family. Continue to the Larco Museum, located in the traditional Pueblo Libre district and housed in a beautifully restored viceregal mansion built over a seventh-century pre-Columbian pyramid. The museum boasts the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artefacts, as well as interesting pieces of erotic art. Overnight in Lima hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 03 LIMA – CUSCO (90 mins’ flight time)
After a tasty breakfast, enjoy a comfortable transfer from your hotel to Lima Airport to catch a flight to Cusco. A representative will meet and greet you, and then transfer you to the selected hotel in Cusco. In the afternoon, enjoy a guided tour of this charming city, which was the capital of the Inca Empire. The tour starts with a visit to Santo Domingo Convent, a large Renaissance-baroque complex, which was built over the Inca Coricancha temple. It was one of the most important temples dedicated to worshipping of the sun and its foundations are still prominent at the base of the convent. Ancient chronicles say the temple was covered in gold leaves and filled with golden representations of nature. Then, visit the Cathedral, the most imposing monument of the Main Square. Head to the hills above Cusco to visit the remains of the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, whose imposing ramparts offer a stunning panoramic view of Cusco, and the ruins of the temple and amphitheatre of Qenqo, where it is believed the Incas practised agricultural rituals. Admire Qenqo and then finally visit Puka Pukara (‘Red fortress’ in Quechua) an Inca military complex located on a prominent hill. Its dwellings squares, bathrooms, aqueducts, walls, and towers can still be appreciated. Afterwards, return to your hotel. Your flight to Cusco is not included. Overnight in Cusco hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 04 Cuzco - Sacred Valley – Cusco (75km – 2 hrs)
Breakfast at the hotel. During the morning, you are picked up from your hotel in Cusco to visit the town of Chinchero, a traditional Cusco urban centre located at an elevated point with a beautiful view of the valley. The inhabitants of this area preserve the artisan traditions and the inherited knowledge of the Incas and display them in their clothes and customs. In Chinchero there are also archaeological remains and a beautiful seventeenth-century church, one of the first Catholic buildings in Peru. Then, you are transferred to the Living Museum of Yucay, a centre Andean traditions interpretations, where demonstrations of the elaboration of textile work, adobe, pottery and silverware are carried out in the same way in which they used to in antiquity; an original recreation of Inca traditions. Also, residents of the museum include llamas, sheep and alpacas, and they can be fed!. Upon arriving in Ollantaytambo visit its town, inhabited uninterruptedly since Inca times, and climb the iconic fortress, built next to a mountain. Later, have lunch in Ollantaytambo and live a superior Andean gastronomy experience in a restaurant, where the true spirit of the Sacred Valley is transmitted in a cosy atmosphere. At the end of this activity, you are transferred back to your hotel. *On Sundays, also visit the local market. Overnight in Cusco hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 05 Cuzco - Machu Picchu – Cusco (170km – 4 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, head to Ollanta Station to board the train to Aguas Calientes, the nearest town to Machu Picchu. Following a scenic journey through dramatic Andean landscapes, arrive at the station in Aguas Calientes. Here you board a coach for a 25-minute ride to Machu Picchu. The ‘Lost City of the Incas’ is believed to have been built in the 1450s by Inca emperor Pachacuti as a holiday retreat, yet within a century the city would be abandoned following the Spanish conquest. The Spaniards never found it, so it was spared the destruction they brought on other Inca sites. Instead, it was slowly swallowed up by the jungle and hidden from harm. A guided tour explains the origins behind this awe-inspiring citadel, presenting its most prominent landmarks such as the monumental Main Square, the Royal Quarters, and the Temple of the Three Windows, the Circular Towers, the Sacred Sun Dial and the Burial Grounds. Return to Aguas Calientes for lunch at the famous Café Inkaterra, a beautiful thatched-roof restaurant hemmed in between the railway and a mountain. Return to Cusco in the afternoon. Overnight in Cusco hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 06 Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a pleasant transfer with a guide to Cusco Airport. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
Carry the same document that you presented to the agency, given that the train tickets and entrance to Machu Picchu will be issued with the same information
In all train services to Machu Picchu, the passenger can carry only hand luggage (backpack, bag or briefcase) weighing no more than 5kg / 11lb on the train to / from Machu Picchu. You will find your luggage at the chosen hotel. Allowed size: 62 linear inches 157cm (height + length + width).
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is recommended for visiting the coastal areas of Peru, while for the high Andean area the use of warm clothing is recommended. It is not recommended that visitors wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or short clothes when visiting religious temples or official buildings. Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. 2 Nights stay in Lima with Breakfast
2. 3 Nights stay in Cuzco with Breakfast
3. Transfers from/ to airport in a private vehicle
4. Shared transfers from and to the train stations
5. City Tour: Lima
6. Train Ollanta/ Aguas Calientes/ Ollanta
7. Bus Aguas Calientes/ Machu Picchu/ Aguas Calientes.
8. Full Day Excursion to Machu Picchu
9. Full Day Excursion to Sacred Valley
10. Entrance Fees & Activities All visits mentioned in the programme: Casa Aliaga, Cathedral and Larco Museum in Lima; Coricancha, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay in Cusco; Chinchero, Living Museum of Yucay and Ollantaytambo fortress in Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
11. Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
Domestic flight from Lima to Cusco must arrive not later than 10:30hrs. Noon arrivals are too late.
Please note that Check In in most hotels begins at 13:00 hrs. Clients will be subject to the availability of the room if they arrive before, waiting in the hotel lobby
If your trip includes the visit to high altitude cities such as Cusco and Puno located at more than 3400 meters (11 200 feet above sea level), do not forget to take precautions in order to avoid altitude sickness. Passengers who have heart problems or high blood pressure should check with their doctor before travelling
Upon arrival is recommended to rest for few hours, drink coca tea and eat lightly. As a reference Machu Picchu is located at 2400 meters (8 000 feet above sea level)
We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEW ENTRANCE REGULATIONS TO MACHU PICCHU
The current restrictions on visits to Machu Picchu allow a maximum stay of 4 hours in the citadel accompanied by a guide during the first entry. If the visitor tours an alternate route (Mountain Machu Picchu or Huayna Picchu) the passenger will have 3 hours to for this purpose, additional to the 4 hours in the citadel. If the passenger wishes to enter the citadel again during the afternoon shift or the next day, he must acquire previously an additional ticket to enter in the new shift. There is no ticket sale in the archaeological zone
It is forbidden the follow objects: professional cameras that require lights and tripods, or with telephoto lenses with a weigh higher than 2 kilos (in order to use them, special authorization is needed, as well as the payment of an additional fee), drones, selfie sticks, sprays, high heels, walking sticks without rubber tip, banners and posters, sharp objects and backpacks bigger than 40cm x 35 cm x 20 cm.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
14. Domestic flight from Lima to Cusco must arrive not later than 10:30hrs. Noon arrivals are too late.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The winter (May – September) is the driest season and therefore the best time of year to travel, especially if you're planning to visit Cusco or trek to Machu Picchu. The summer (December – March) is warmer of course, but is also the wettest season, with frequent heavy showers.
Peru Tourist Visa (Sub to Change):
A) Visa Charges (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes): INR 4000 per person / INR 15000 (Family of 4 Combo)
B) Visa free for Nationals of China and India who hold a visa with a remaining validity of more than 6 months or a permanent residence permit issued by Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States or a Schengen member state are visa exempt for a maximum of 180 days during a six-month period.
1. The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least one year. If the passport has been renewed, the previous passport should be enclosed.
2. Photocopy of the passport. Passports that are handmade before 25th November 2005 will not be acceptable for Visa Stamping.
3. Two duly completed visa forms typed/ handwritten in block letters.
4. Three passport size (4.3 X 3.5) cm colored photograph with white background. (face size must be visible 70% - 80%).
5. A Covering Letter from the Applicant, explaining the purpose of travel.
6. Confirmed onward/ return air ticket. Please note that the air-ticket number is used on the visa stamp, therefore the original air ticket is required.
7. Letter from your company indicating the purpose and the time of your stay. (In case of retired, house wife, student, minors etc covering note is required for the sponsorship of the trip and all expenses)
8. Proof of financial capability- last 3 months original Bank statement duly stamped.
Code : 73CURSN181119-DS