3N Lima, 2N Cuzco
3N Lima, 2N Cuzco, City Tour, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Transfers
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country's arid Pacific coast. Though its colonial center is preserved, it's a bustling metropolis and one of South Americas largest cities. It's home to the Museo Larco collection of pre-Columbian art and the Museo de la Nacin, tracing the history of Perus ancient civilizations. The Plaza de Armas and the 16th-century cathedral are the heart of old Lima Centro. Cusco, a city in the Peruvian Andes, was once capital of the Inca Empire, and is now known for its archaeological remains and Spanish colonial architecture.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 – Lima: - Arrive in Lima, the capital of Peru, and transfer to the hotel upon arrival. The beauty of the city's many fine carved, wooden balconies found throughout the city is a joy. The center of Lima is compact, and can easily be walked around. The main building in the Plaza is the Cathedral. Overnight in Lima.
Day 02 - Lima City Tour:- After breakfast, proceed for a city tour and visit the Main Square, the Government Palace, City Hall, the Cathedral, the San Francisco Convent and its "Catacombs," ancient underground cemetery of Lima, Torre Tagle Palace, and the Osambela House. Visit the Gold Museum and then continue to the modern and high end side of Lima city, the Mira Flores. Overnight in Lima. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Lima – Cuzco: - After breakfast, depart for Cuzco. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival. Enjoy a city tour, after acclimating to the altitude, in the afternoon. Visit nearby Ruins "Cusco” of Tambo achy, Kenki, Puca - Pucara, and the fortress of Sacsay huaman. Also see the Koricancha or temple of the Sun. Overnight in Cuzco. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Cuzco - Full Day Excursion to Machu Picchu:- After breakfast, begin your day with a breathtaking train ride, which goes through Urubamba Valley and mountain top ruins of Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is eye tantalizing tribute to man in harmony with nature. It is located high above the clouds, high above the Sacred Valley. Take the afternoon train back to Cusco and overnight in the hotel. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Cuzco - Full Day Excursion to Sacred Valley: - Breakfast at the hotel, then discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas on this full-day excursion. Travel to the scenic town of Pisac, where you'll visit the local market and see mass if traveling on a Sunday. Then, head over to the ruins of the Ollantayambo Fortress and the Temple of the Sun, a mysterious structure with massive 12 foot (3.5m) tall stones. (Meals: B)
Day 06 – Departure: - Transfer to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 3 Nights stay in Lima
- 2 Nights stay in Cuzco
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: Lima
- Full Day Excursion to Machu Picchu
- Full Day Excursion to Sacred Valley
- Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.