2N Lima, 3N Cuzco
2N Lima, 3N Cuzco (Lima to Cuzco) Individual Tour
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country's arid Pacific coast. Though its colonial center is preserved, it's a bustling metropolis and one of South Americas largest cities. It's home to the Museo Larco collection of pre-Columbian art and the Museo de la Nacin, tracing the history of Perus ancient civilizations. The Plaza de Armas and the 16th-century cathedral are the heart of old Lima Centro. Cusco, a city in the Peruvian Andes, was once capital of the Inca Empire, and is now known for its archaeological remains and Spanish colonial architecture.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 – Lima: -
Arrive in Lima, the capital of Peru, and transfer to the hotel upon arrival. The beauty of the city's many fine carved, wooden balconies found throughout the city is a joy. The center of Lima is compact, and can easily be walked around. The main building in the Plaza is the Cathedral. Overnight in Lima.
Day 02 - Lima City Tour :-
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour and visit the Main Square, the Government Palace, City Hall, the Cathedral, the San Francisco Convent and its "Catacombs," ancient underground cemetery of Lima, Torre Tagle Palace, and the Osambela House. Visit the Gold Museum, then continue to the modern and high end side of Lima city, the Mira Flores. Overnight in Lima. (Meals: B).
Day 03 - Lima - Cuzco:-
After breakfast, depart for Cuzco. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival. Enjoy a city tour, after acclimating to the altitude, in the afternoon. Visit nearby Ruins "Cusco” of Tambo achy, Kenki, Puca - Pucara, and the fortress of Sacsay huaman. Also see the Koricancha or temple of the Sun. Overnight in Cuzco. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Cuzco - Full Day Excursion to Machu :-
Picchu After breakfast, begin your day with a breathtaking train ride, which goes through Urubamba Valley and mountain top ruins of Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is eye tantalizing tribute to man in harmony with nature. It is located high above the clouds, high above the Sacred Valley. Take the afternoon train back to Cusco and overnight in the hotel. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Cuzco - Full Day Excursion to Sacred Valley :-
Breakfast at the hotel, then discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas on this full-day excursion. Travel to the scenic town of Pisac, where you'll visit the local market and see mass if traveling on a Sunday. Then, head over to the ruins of the Ollantayambo Fortress and the Temple of the Sun, a mysterious structure with massive 12 foot (3.5m) tall stones. (Meals: B)
Day 06 :Departure:-
Transfer to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.2 Nights stay in Lima
2.3 Nights stay in Cuzco
4.Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
5.City Tour: Lima
6.Full Day Excursion to Machu Picchu
7.Full Day Excursion to Sacred Valley
8.Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
1. International or Domestic & any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
1.Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
2.SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements
3.No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
4.We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
5.Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am
6.Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
(*) Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The winter in Peru (May – September) is the driest season and therefore the best time of year to travel, especially if you are planning to visit the Cusco area or trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. The summer (December – March) is the wettest season, with frequent heavy showers.
The best time to visit Cusco is from June to mid-September. Though temperatures hover in the mid- to upper 60s throughout the year, the city sees fewer rain showers during its winter months.
Peru Tourist Visa (Sub to Change):
1. The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least one year. If the passport has been renewed, the previous passport should be enclosed.
2. Photocopy of the passport. Passports that are handmade before 25th November 2005 will not be acceptable for Visa Stamping.
3. Two duly completed visa forms typed/ handwritten in block letters.
4. Three passport size (4.3 X 3.5) cm colored photograph with white background. (face size must be visible 70% - 80%).
5. A Covering Letter from the Applicant, explaining the purpose of travel.
6. Confirmed onward/ return air ticket. Please note that the air-ticket number is used on the visa stamp, therefore the original air ticket is required.
7. Letter from your company indicating the purpose and the time of your stay. (In case of retired, house wife, student, minors etc covering note is required for the sponsorship of the trip and all expenses)
8. Proof of financial capability- last 3 months original Bank statement duly stamped.
A) Visa Charges (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes): INR 4000 per person / INR 15000 (Family of 4 Combo)
B) Visa free for Nationals of China and India who hold a visa with a remaining validity of more than 6 months or a permanent residence permit issued by Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States or a Schengen member state are visa exempt for a maximum of 180 days during a six-month period.