4N Gold Coast, 3N Cairns
4N Gold Coast - 3N Cairns with Exclusive -Fire Truck tour & Butterfly Sanctuary much more...
Be in Gold Coast and get fascinated by the movie characters in the Movie World or move towards Cairns, the fascinating city in Australia to catch a glimpse of the marine animals or visit Great Barrier Reef, noted as the world heritage site when on Cairns Holidays. Explore the land of man-made wonders and god gifted beauty only in Australia.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1:-DEPART NEW DELHI & ARRIVE BRISBANE – TRANSFER TO GOLD COAST "SURFERS PARADISE":-Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @ 1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). Overnight at Hotel. Meal: No Meals
Day 2: GOLD COAST: CHOICE ANY 1:
A) Sea World or Movie World Theme Park with return transfers: - After breakfast, proceed for the Sea World - Admission is all inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs and helicopter joy flights) Movie World- WARNER BROS. MOVIE WORLD Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and facilities (except coin operated games, food, beverage, photographs, and retail purchases). And Free Admission Paradise Country Theme Park - Discover a rustic world with families in mind; a place where children can be children and parents can relax! Home to unique Aussie wildlife and a cuddly collection of farmyard friends, where kids are free to explore and delight in all that Paradise Country Farm has to offer. Wake up to fresh country air, collect eggs from the chicken coop and help with the morning feed up. Just 20 mins from Surfers Paradise and 45 minutes from Brisbane, it’s the perfect getaway for families looking to get back to nature, take time out and create some lasting memories Splash into another world Wet'n'Wild, with some of the biggest and most extreme water slides in Australia. Wet'n'Wild is not to be missed. Overnight at Hotel. Meal: Breakfast
B) Dream World Theme Park with return transfers: After breakfast, proceed for the Dreamworld is a theme park situated on the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is Australia's largest theme park with over 40 rides and attractions, including five roller coasters. The park is made up of several themed lands: Ocean Parade, DreamWorks Experience, Wiggles World, Gold Rush Country, Rocky Hollow, Tiger Island and the Dreamworld Corroboree. These lands have a collection of rides, animal exhibits, shows, food outlets and merchandise shops. And Free admission to Sky Point- Australia's only beachside observation deck 360 degree views of the Gold Coast, from the beautiful beaches to the lush hinterland. SkyPoint is the Gold Coast's highest, most unique conferencing and events venue. Open all year round for day and night functions, SkyPoint is versatile and inspiring venue that can easily be tailored to suit a range of functions from birthdays to special occasions to large corporate functions. Guests to SkyPoint can also experience the most exhilarating adventure experience on the Gold Coast with the SkyPoint Climb. Australia's highest external building walk, SkyPoint Climb, takes climbers on an adventure 240 metres above street level. From here, climbers ascend to the summit harnessed to a purpose-built safety rail system. Once at the summit, climbers soak in the 360 degree views, have their photo taken and have an opportunity to speak with the Climb Leader about the region, before descending back down to the SkyPoint Observation Deck. Overnight at Hotel. Meal: Breakfast
Day 3 GOLD COAST - CHOICE ANY 1:-
A) Australian Outback with BBQ dinner & return transfers (SIC): After Breakfast proceed your tour High Country Legends- Saddle up and join us on a captivating journey to the snow peaked mountains of the high country where enchanted whispers and legendary yarns come alive with the most inspiring stories of Australian characters.
Be dazzled like never before by the amazing animal stars. See death defying stunts and aerial performances as you hear the brave tale of the Aussie girl sold to the circus at the tender age of 7 and the courageous story of the most.
Be mesmerised by biggest display of special effects ever seen as you travel the Road to Omeo with Australia's yesteryear ghosts. With all new three course menu and drinks, a stirring new musical score and all the comedy, action and drama you've come to expect, prepare yourself for the most breathtaking arena show ever produced under the Australian Outback Spectacular roof.
Witness the bravery, beauty and courage of the greatest Australian stories never told. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
B) Admission to Currumbin Wild Life + 55 Min Jet Boat Adventure(360 Degree Spin):- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is More Australian, More Natural, More Fun! Amazing Australian wildlife, you can cuddle a koala, feed a friendly kangaroo, experience the wild lorikeet feeding, free-flight bird show and Australiana sheep shearing. Witness Aboriginal presenters perform didgeridoo and dancers shows, let the kids loose on Wild Island, the fun-filled outdoor adventure playground and see our wonderful vets in action within the Wildlife Hospital precinct. And 55 Min Jet Boat Adventure (360 Degree Spin) (Early Bird 9 am or 10 am Departure only)- Our premium experience, the Broadwater Adventure ride - famous for the unique blend of thrills and adventure mixed with sightseeing and scenery.
Features: Over 35km of genuine jetboating action. This is the longest jetboat ride available. It tours through areas of the Broadwater exclusive to this ride. Entry to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park. This section of the Broadwater is restricted to certified operators and allows passengers to view more natural scenery and gives the opportunity for dolphin and other wildlife spotting. Wildlife spotting - dolphins and birdlife in the Marine Park and wallabies along South Stradbroke Island beaches. Tour around famous Sovereign Islands and the array of magnificent multi-million dollar mansions. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
You can choose adventure activities in Gold Coast from the optional tours with details from SKY DIVING ,TANDEM DIVE 14000ft or Hot Air Balloon.
Day 4: GOLD COAST - FIRE TRUCK TOUR:- After Breakfast. You get ready to your tour Fire Truck Tour. Board your Fire Truck in Cavill Ave – Surfers Paradise. The siren sounds as you depart for an exciting ride to the Spit via Surfers Paradise, along the beachfront to Narrow Neck, then on to Main Beach, and past Sea World. Plenty of smiles, laughs and waving to everybody to be enjoyed as you ride aboard a real Fire Truck!
At the Spit guests will be able to experience operation of a fully functional fire hose & pose for photographs holding the nozzle & wearing authentic Fire Helmets! Keep the cameras ready – Kids love the chance to sit in the drivers seat for an up close view of the Fire Engine!
Enjoy complimentary refreshments then it’s time for another Fire Truck ride for the return journey to Surfers Paradise! Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: DEPART GOLD COAST FOR BRISBANE - CAIRNS:
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport. Arrive Cairns. Our transfer drop the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: CAIRNS - AUSTRALIAN BUTTERFLY SANCTUARY:- After Breakfast. You can proceed your tour. Australian Butterfly Sanctuary is the largest butterfly flight aviary and exhibit in Australia - a quality wildlife park in the heart of Kuranda Village. Situated next to the Kuranda markets, The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary is home to over 1500 magnificent tropical butterflies that are hand reared on the premises. All are local rainforest species, including an iconic Kuranda butterfly the electric blue Ulysses Butterfly, and the majestic fluoro green and yellow Cairns Birdwing. The 30 minute guided tours operate regularly throughout the day. Presented in an informal and friendly manner, the guided tour details various interesting and little known aspects of a butterflys life cycle and behaviour. As you move through the aviary the tour guide will give explanations about butterfly life expectancy, courtship displays, as well as commenting on butterfly behavior as it is observed throughout the tour. The tour concludes in the air conditioned museum, where different types of butterflies from all over the world are displayed. Transfer to Hotel on SIC. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7 :CAIRNS - CHOICE ANY 1:-
1. Kuranda Rainforestation:-
After Breakfast. You can proceed your tour Kuranda Rainforestation. Travel to Rainforestation Nature Park by coach via the scenic Kuranda Range. Arrive at ainforestation Nature Park. Enjoy a guided tour through the Koala and Wildlife Park. See crocodiles,wombats, snakes, dingoes and a cassowary, and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies. Have your photo taken cuddling a koala or holding a small crocodile (optional extra).Join the Pamagirri Dreamtime Walk. Learn to throw a boomerang and watch spear-throwing and didgeridoo playing. Watch the Pamagirri Dance Performance in the rainforest amphitheatre. Army Duck Rainforest Tour with Tropical Fruit Orchard. Travel deep into the rainforest on both land and water on a guided tour. Depart Rainforestation for your transfer into Kuranda Village. Alternatively, you may wish to stay longer at Rainforestation for lunch in the restaurant - all passengers receive $5 off the BBQ Buffet Lunch. On arrival to Kuranda Village, wander through the shops and markets offering local handicrafts, souvenirs and gifts. A must see is the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary with a 10% discount off your entry fee. Your coach departs from outside the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary for your transfer to your accommodation. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
2. Tjapukai Day Pass with transfer:-
After Breakfast. You can proceed your tour Tjapukai. Tjapukai by Day is a traditional Aboriginal Culture which celebrates the living history of the Indigenous people of the Rainforest. Learn to play the didgeridoo, discover the medicinal values of bush tucker, also learn how to throw a spear and enjoy professional theatre incorporating traditional Aboriginal culture with dancing, fire making and story telling. New to Tjapukai Aboriginal Park is a genuine cultural and visual Australian journey featuring the didgeridoo plus an expansion of the Cultural Villages program to include hunting and ochre demonstrations. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 8: DEPART CAIRNS: After breakfast, check out CAIRNS HOTEL for CAIRNS Airport to board flight for Cairns. For extension night in Cairns you can choose Tours from Optionals. Meal: Breakfast
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
1. 4 Nights stay in GOLD COAST with Daily Breakfast as per selection
2. Return Airport Transfers on SIC BRISBANE-GOLD COAST- BRISBANE
3. Choice of any (1) Tours in Gold Coast:
A) Sea World or Movie World Theme Park with return transfers
B) Dream World Theme Park with return transfers
4. Free admission to Paradise Country Theme Park in Gold Coast (SIC) with Sea World or Movie World Admission (*3A)
5. Free admission to Sky Point- Australia's only beachside observation deck 360 degree with Dream World Theme Park Admission (*3B)
6. Choice of any (1) Activity in Gold Coast:
A) Australian Outback with BBQ dinner & return transfers (SIC) Tour Duration 1.5
B) Admission to Currumbin Wild Life + 55 Min Jet Boat Adventure(360 Degree Spin) (Early Bird boat 9 am or 10 am Departure only) Duration: 55 Min
7. Fire Truck Tour (Departing from Surfers Paradise)
8. Pay only extra AUD 25 per person for Helicopter Ride (*6B)
9. 3 Nights stay in CAIRNS with Daily Breakfast as per selection
10. Return Airport Transfers on SIC
11. Aviary Entry include Laboratory tour (Australian Butterfly Sanctuary)
12. CAIRNS **Choice of any 1 Tour:
1. A Kuranda Rainforestation RIB with transfer (include: Return hotel transfers, Army Duck Rainforest Tour, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Koala and Wildlife Park)
2. Tjapukai Day Pass with transfer (Includes General Admission and Cairns hotel transfers)
Optional Tours in Gold Coast :-
1.Skypoint Day Climb Rs. 3500Adult
2.Australian Outback Spectacular(with Transfers) Rs. 3150Adult
3. Je tBoat Adventure & 5Min Helicopter Ride Rs. 5900Adult
4. Admission to Dreamworld & Skypoint admission combo@ Rs. 3200 Adult
Optional Tours in Cairns :-
1.30 Min Hot AIR BALLOON C30 Rs. 8400 Adult
2.Bungy Jump Ex CNS HOTEL Rs. 6900 Adult
3. Half Day Tandem SKYDIVE 14000 ft Rs. 13000 Adult
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.