3N Amsterdam, 3N Paris
3NAmsterdam,3NParis,Airport transfers,24H HOHO Ticket,2nd Class Train Paris-AMS
Amsterdam, With its beautiful architecture, captivating scenery and fascinating history, its no wonder Amsterdam is a long standing favorite city break. Paris, Everything feels better in Paris they say! A city that shaped the dreams of love for many. The city has so much to give every individual that steps in here with dreams to visit the most loved city of all times. Best time to Visit- Mid-April to Mid-October. The tourist season peaks in July and August, when the weather's at its finest. Climate, however, is never really extreme at any time of year.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival at Amsterdam
Arrival at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and After the Immigrations transfers from Airport to Respected hotel on Shared Coach Basis, up on arrival at Hotel Check as per check in time and day free at Own. Leisure, Overnight stay at Amsterdam.
Day 2 Amsterdam Sightseeing
Breakfast at Hotel and Proceed to Lindbergh Excursions Departure Point(own Arrangements) by 0845hrs for Explore the highlights of Amsterdam on this tour with a combination the city tour and a canal cruise together with its diamonds!.
The Tour- Discover the old and new Amsterdam in this City tour by bus and boat! You will see interesting sights and monuments during this tour which highlights the beauty of Amsterdam while our guide gives you an inside of the rich history and culture of this city. There will be a picture stop at a windmill followed by a visit to a diamond factory. You can do the 1 hour canal cruise with a separate open-date ticket, where you will discover more of Amsterdam at your convenience.
Includes-Transportation by coach, guide, Windmill photo stop, entrance to the diamond factory and 1 hour cruise on the canal. Overnight stay at Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam Day At Leisure
Breakfast at Hotel and Day free at Own Leisure, OPTIONAL TOUR:- Half Day tour to The Delft, The Haue and Madurodam from Lindbergh Excursions departure point.
Day 4 Amsterdam - Paris
Breakfast at Hotel and Check out and Proceed to Amsterdam Central Railway Station(Own Arrangements), Board the Thayls Train to Paris and with the journey of 5hrs and 20mins approx. arrival at Paris, and Proceed to Paris Accommodation (own Arrangments), Check in as per the check in time and day free at Own Leuisure, Overnight stay at Paris.
Day 5 Paris Sightseeing
Breakfast at Hotel and Utilize your 24hrs hop on hop off city tour Passes to explore the city at your own Pace.
The Tour- No more tired feet, no more rushing to fit everything in. With Big Bus Paris - Les Cars Rouges, sightseeing takes on a new meaning: tailormade to your requirements. Spend the time you want to at the sights you want to see. Big Bus Paris - Cars Rouge is offering two itineraries to discover the main sites of Paris From the breathtaking heights of the Eiffel Tower to the historic grounds of the Louvre, our hop-on, hop-off day tour covers all the major places of interest across the French Capital. Whether
you choose our Classic tour or Montmartre tour, you will be able to discover the must-see sights of Paris and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city. The Big Bus Tour of Paris includes an informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through the city. At booking stage you can choose 1 Day Pass or 2 Day Passes (2 day passes must be used on consecutive days).
DAY TOUR INCLUSION: NEW! 1 ticket, 2 routes Hop-on, Hop-off Unlimited use during 1 or 2 day Engaging commentary in a choice of 11 languages FREE map, headphone and reward voucher booklet"
Day 6 Paris Sightseeing
Breakfast at Hotel and Day Free at own Leisure, in the evening Proceed to Paris City Vision Office for Evening Cruise and Illumination tour of Paris with 2nd Level Tickets to Eiffel Tower, Overnight stay at Paris.
Day 7 Departure from Paris
Breakfast at Hotel and Check out and Transfers from Paris. Accommodation to Airport to board the Onward/Return Flight.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 03 Nights Accommodation at Amsterdam with Breakfast
2. 03 Nights Accommodation at Paris with Breakfast
3. Arrival Transfers at Amsterdam on Shared Basis
4. Departure Transfers at Paris on Shared Basis
5. 24 hrs Hop on Hop off Canal Bus with Heineken Experience
6. Eu-Rail Tickets from Amsterdam to Paris in 2nd Class
7. Evening Cruise and Illuimnation tour of Paris with 2nd Level Eiffel Tower
8. 24 Hrs Hop on Hop off City tour Pass at Paris
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Top things to do Amsterdam:-
Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, Heineken Experience, Royal Palace Amsterdam, Central Station, NEMO Science Museum, etc.
Top things to do Paris:-
Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Sainte-Chapelle, Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Musee d'Orsay, Seine River, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, etc.