3N Paris, 3N Amsterdam
3NParis,3NAmsterdam,B'fast,Private Transfers,Train ticket-Paris-Amsterdam, Paris & Ams City Tour
Amsterdam is a living, breathing museum for international art and architecture connoisseurs. Whether you go for storybook canals or laid-back coffeehouses, the flower markets' springtime blooms or the Van Gogh Museum's sunflowers, it is undoubtedly one of the jewels of Europe & on the other hand -Paris, capital of France known for its food and wine, the art and architecture, the charming hotels, the lazy afternoons people-watching at cafs. This meticulously designed 6 nights 7days France and Netherlands tour is perfect for a short trip to Europe.
Paris: Paris is one of the best travel hotspots around the world, famous for its scenic locales and romantic appeal. Situated on the River Seine, the city enjoys a beautiful setting and offers an unending list of famous landmarks to explore. The Eiffel Tower, the most well-known landmark, is synonymous with the city.
Amsterdam: Think Amsterdam and chances are that most people would think of the beautiful waterways and maybe even the red light district. There are several parks and gardens, all of which are maintained with care and precision; age-old buildings, which still stand as if in their prime and of course, shopping and dining venues.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Paris
Welcome to Paris! Upon arrival, meet your private car at the airport/train station and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Paris City Tour, Cruise & Eiffel Tower (2nd floor), 4h
After breakfast, why not begin your discovery of Paris by taking a stroll along some of the charming Parisian avenues? Early afternoon, board the coach for your tour of Paris, where you will be provided with individual earphones with recorded commentary in several different languages. The tour includes Paris’s main monuments - the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides (Napoleon’s tomb), the Tuileries Gardens, as well as many other fantastic sights. This tour also includes a cruise on the river Seine and a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. In the evening, why not explore the Latin Quarter on your own, which is renowned for its lively atmosphere and bistros. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Paris - Day free at leisure or take an Optional tour (at an extra cost) Full Day trip to Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks by Bus @ Euro 123/INR 9,600 p.p.
After Breakfast. Proceed for full day tour to Disneyland 1 day 2 park. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Paris - Amsterdam (By Train)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the station for catch train to Amsterdam. Welcome to Amsterdam! Upon arrival at Amsterdam Airport/Amsterdam Central Train Station meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Amsterdam - City of Canals” with a Hop on/off tour of Amsterdam
After breakfast. Begin your first day in the “city of canals” with a Hop on/off tour of Amsterdam. Your ticket also includes a canal cruise. Sailing through the old town, you will pass by wonderful old buildings, canal houses and bridges. Spend the afternoon at leisure wandering around, what is widely regarded, as one of the most “colorful cities of the world”. You could visit the Anne Frank Museum, the former hiding place where she wrote her famous diary or simply spend the afternoon shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Amsterdam - Day free at leisure or take an Optional tour (at an extra cost) Pub Crawl Public Tour @ Euro 25/ INR 2000 p.p.
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or you can take optional tour Pub Crawl. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Departure from Amsterdam
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Take your private transfer to Amsterdam Airport/Amsterdam Central Train Station.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights accommodation in Paris with Breakfast
2. Paris Private return transfers from CDG airport/train station to the hotel
3. Paris Public City Tour, Cruise & Eiffel Tower (2nd floor), 4h
4. Train ticket Paris to Amsterdam (2nd class)
5. 3 Nights accommodation in Amsterdam with Breakfast
6. Hop on/off tour and canal-cruise
7. Private return transfers from Amsterdam Airport/Station to your hotel
Optional tour in Paris *ROE Applies (CODE: IDFT24120):-
1. Louvre Museum Guided Public Tour- Euro 63/INR 4,900 p.p.
2. Versailles Public Tour – Afternoon- Euro 82/INR 6,400 p.p.
3. Lido Show with Glass of Champagne- Euro 89/INR 7,000 p.p.
4. Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks by Bus, Public Tour- Euro 123/INR 9,600 p.p.
5. Note-Dame de Paris, Montmartre, Louvre Museum Public Tour- Euro 128/INR 10,000 p.p.
**Children discounts may apply above rates
Optional tour in Amterdam *ROE Applies (CODE: IDFT24120):-
1. Heineken Experience Entrance-Euro 27/INR 2100 p.p.
2. Pub Crawl Public Tour, 5h-Euro 25/INR 2000 p.p.
3. Best of Holland Public Tour, 11.5h- Euro 92/INR 7200 p.p.
4. Volendam, Marken & Windmills Guided Public Tour, 7h-Euro 66/ INR 5200 p.p.
5. Volendam, Marken & Windmills Audio-Guided Public Tour, 5.5h -Euro 58/INR4500 p.p.
6. Flower Fields and Keukenhof Public Tour, 5.5h (Selected dates from March to May only)-Euro 58/INR 4500 p.p.
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:-
The best time to visit Paris is from April to June and October to early November when the weather is mild and enjoyable and the tourist crowds are smaller than summer. The cheapest time to visit Paris is early December, January, and February. My favorite month in Paris is June.
Best Time to See the Tulips: Visit Amsterdam in mid-April if you hope to see the tulips at their colorful peak. The season extends between late March and mid-May, but the middle of April typically brings the most prolific blossoms.
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.