3N Santorini, Daily Breakfast, Private Transfers, Romantic Dinner, Private Santorini Tour
Santorini is one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea. It was devastated by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century BC, forever shaping its rugged landscape. The whitewashed, cubiform houses of its 2 principal towns, Fira and Oia, cling to cliffs above an underwater caldera (crater). They overlook the sea, small islands to the west and beaches made up of black, red and white lava pebbles.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
SANTORINI DAY 1:- Arrival to Santorini Airport meet and greet service and transfer to your hotel. Dinner in a romantic restaurant located at the central point of the caldera in Fira. You will enjoy the breathtaking view over the caldera – volcanoes and sea, while tasting a wide range of well – prepared dishes of the Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine. Overnight at hotel.
SANTORINI DAY 2:- After breakfast at hotel’s restaurant, Half day Private Santorini tour with English
Speaking Escort (approximately - 5 hours). Fira – Firostefani: - Visit the capital city of Santorini. Located on the west coast of the island, on the caldera cliffs opposite the volcano. Modern day Fira is the cultural and commercial center of Santorini. Apart from the museums, galleries and cultural events, it has the island’s largest shopping center and the biggest choice of dining our and entertainment. The volcano can be seen from every point, as can the mesmerizing sunsets. Sunset time in Santorini seems to be the only hour of the day when everything and everyone stop moving. Visit of Firostefani – an old village, situated north of Fira, which has merged with the capital, becoming one of its suburbs. The name Firostefani means “Crown of Fira”. Predominant characteristics are traditional houses, narrow paths and views to the volcano. Oia – Finikia:- Oia is a traditional settlement in the north of Santorini, approximately 150 meters above sea level. The beauty of Oia is unsurpassed. Small houses tier the hillside, dug into volcanic rock, interspersed by splashes of rich okra, deep fuchsia, cobalt blue, oyster pink and earthy red. Smooth winding paths interconnect, interrupted now and then by a small church, and at every corner there is something new to discover. Oia known for breathtaking sunsets, is one of the most photographed places in Greece. It has inspired artists, poets and every person who visits Santorini. Visit of Finikia – a beautiful village very close to Oia, surrounded by slopes full of vineyards and stone threshing fields. Overnight at hotel.
SANTORINI DAY 3:- After breakfast at hotel’s restaurant, day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
SANTORINI DAY 4:- After breakfast at hotel’s restaurant, you will be picked up from the hotel and private transfer to Santorini’s Airport for your departure flight.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 3 Nights stay in Santorini
2. Daily Breakfast
3. Round Trip Private Transfer from/to Airport
4. Romantic dinner at the restaurant in Santorini
5. Private Santorini Tour
Optional Tour Santorini:-
- Full Day Island Tour (with Licensed English Speaking Guide) – Bus Tour (Included – The Excavations of Akrotiri with professional English Speaking guide ticket, Transfers from / to our meeting points, wine tasting and guided tour inside the pre-historic town) Rs. 4800 per person
- Oia Sunset – Bus tour Rs. 2000 per person
- Volcano & Hot Spring – Boat Tour with Volcano Entrance Fee Rs. 2800 per person
- Full Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Sunset In Oia, Guided Tour With Bus Transfer – Boat Tour– with Volcano Entrance fee Rs. 4400 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Charges
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Greece Accommodation tax: As of 01.01.2018, an accommodation tax, per room night will be automatically charge to the guests’ extras invoice (except of Royal Olympic Hotel which is already included for 2018 rates only) and will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out. The accommodation tax will be depend on the hotel class, location and seasonality.
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Top Things to do:
Hiking Trail Fira - Oia, Sunset in Oia, Venetsanos Winery, Amoudi Bay.
Sights & Landmarks:
Sunset in Oia, Ancient Thera, Oia's Main Street.
Nature & Parks:
Hiking Trail Fira - Oia, Amoudi Bay, Skaros Rock, Perissa Beach.
Food, Wine & Nightlife:
Santorini Sunset Dinner Cruise, Santorini Wine Roads Tour with Wine Tastings, Small-Group Santorini Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour, Santorini Small-Group Cooking Class and Wine Tasting.