1N Auckland, 2N Rotorua, 1N Christchurch, 2N Queenstown
Auckland - Rotorua - Christchurch - Queenstown, Milford Sound .
Auckland, based around 2 large harbours, is a major city in the north of New Zealands North Island. Rotorua, a town set on its namesake lake on New Zealand's North Island, is renowned for its geothermal activity and Maori culture. Christchurch, known for its English heritage, is located on the east coast of New Zealands South Island. Flat-bottomed punts glide on the Avon River, which meanders through the city centre. Queenstown, New Zealand, sits on the shores of the South Islands Lake Wakatipu, set against the dramatic Southern Alps. Renowned for adventure sports.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrive Auckland: Meet and greet on arrival at Auckland airport and transfer to your hotel by shuttle service. The rest of the day free at your leisure.
Day 2: Auckland - Waitomo Cave - Rotorua: After Breakfast. Leave Auckland and join the seat in coach tour to Rotorua via Waitomo Cave (Famous Glow - worm Caves).
Day 3: Rotorua: After Breakfast. Day Free at leisure.
Day 4: Rotorua - Christchurch: After Breakfast. Pick - up and transfer to Rotorua airport by shuttle service. (Flight cost is not included) Meet and greet on arrival at Christchurch airport and transfer to your hotel by shuttle service.
Day 5: Christchurch - Mt. Cook - Queenstown: After Breakfast. Leave Christchurch and join the seat in coach tour to Queenstown via Mt. Cook and take Tekapo
Day 6: Milford Sound Day Tour: After Breakfast. Full day tour to Milford Sound including scenic cruise by sea cruise by sea in coach.
Day 7: Depart Queenstown: Pick-up and transfer to the airport by shuttle service.
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
- 1 Night stay in Auckland
- 2 Nights stay in Rotorua
- 1 Night stay in Christchurch
- 2 Nighst stay in Queenstown
- Daily Breakfast
- Round Trip transfer (Airport Hotel) on seat in coach
- One way trip transfer (Auckland - Waitoma - Rotorua) on seat in coach
- Waitoma cave entrance fee with English Speaking guide
- One way trip transfer (Christchurch - Mt. Cook - Queenstown) on seat in coach
- Day trip to Milford Sound including scenic cruise
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.