2N Queenstown, 1N Mount Cook, 2N Christchurch, 2N Rotorua, 1N Auckland
2N Queenstown - 1N Mount Cook - 2N Christchurch - 2N Rotorua - 1N Auckland
Queenstown, New Zealand, sits on the shores of the South Islands Lake Wakatipu, set against the dramatic Southern Alps. Renowned for adventure sports. Auckland, based around 2 large harbours, is a major city in the north of New Zealands North Island. Rotorua, a town set on its namesake lake on New Zealand's North Island, is renowned for its geothermal activity and Maori culture. Christchurch, known for its English heritage, is located on the east coast of New Zealands South Island. Flat-bottomed punts glide on the Avon River, which meanders through the city centre.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Queenstown: Arrive in Queenstown. Welcome Queenstown!!!! Queenstown is a resort town in Otago in the south-west of New Zealand's South Island. It has an urban population of 15,300, making it the 27th largest urban area in New Zealand. In 2016, Queenstown overtook Oamaru to become the second largest urban area in Otago, behind Dunedin.
Day 2: Queenstown: Day free at leisure. Day your own.
Day 3: Queenstown – Mt Cook: After Breakfast. Check out from Queenstown. Arrive Mt Cook. Welcome Mt Cook!!! Aoraki Mount Cook consists of three summits, from South to North the Low Peak, Middle Peak and High Peak. The summits lie slightly south and east of the main divide of the Southern Alps, with the Tasman Glacier to the east and the Hooker Glacier to the southwest.
Day 4: Mt Cook – Christchurch: Departure from Mt. Cook. Arrive Christchurch. Christchurch is the largest city in the South Island of New Zealand and the seat of the Canterbury Region. The Christchurch urban area lies on the South Island's east coast, just north of Banks Peninsula. It is home to 396,700 residents, making it New Zealand's third most-populous city behind Auckland and Wellington.
Day 5: Christchurch: Day free at leisure. Day your own.
Day 6: Christchurch – Rotorua: Check out from Christchurch for a flight to Rotorua. Arrive in Rotorua. Rotorua is a city on the southern shores of Lake Rotorua from which the city takes its name, located in the Bay of Plenty Region of New Zealand's North Island. It is the seat of the Rotorua District, a territorial authority encompassing Rotorua and several other nearby towns.
Day 7: Rotorua - Admission Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland : Admission Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland.
Day 8: Rotorua - Waitomo cave – Auckland: Check out from Rotorua. Arrive Auckland via Waitomo Caves tour. Overnight Auckland Hotel.
Day 9: Departure from Auckland: Check out from Hotel. Transfer to airport. Back to Home.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights stay in Queenstown with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Mount Cook with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Christchurch with Breakfast
4. 2 Nights stay in Rotorua with Breakfast
5. 1 Nights stay in Auckland NO Breakfast
6. Self-drive customer will pick up the car on arrival with NO assistance at the airport).
7. Accommodation (As per option) as mentioned in the itinerary on Dbl STD sharing rooms.
8. Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary.
a. Waitomo cave (Enroute Rotorua –Auckland)
b. Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland – Admission (Rotorua)
c. All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary on self-drive.
9. Self driven 1xEconomy Toyota Yaris (Automatic/Manual) or similar for 8Days (2 -10 FEB17)INCLUDING Standand Motor Vehicle Insurance, Airport /Wharf fess, GPS Unit , Additional Driver , Baggage:2 Large ,1 Medium Suitcases. Anything not mentioned under inclusions will be extra.
10. Self-drive customer will drop the car with NO assistance at the airport.
2. Visa Charges
3. GST Extra on Total Billing
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Rental car / Self-drive:
•Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
•Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
•On self drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
•Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
• Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
• Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.