1N Bangalore, 1N Mysore, 2N Coorg, 2N Wayanad
1N Bangalore, 1N Mysore, 2N Coorg ,2N Wayanad, Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing on Pvt Vehicle
Everybody deserves a break from the monotonous life, and this break is best rendered by our 6nights and 7days South India Holiday Package. This tour package takes you to the most picturesque destinations of Southern India - Bangalore,Coorg, Wayanad and Mysore. Right from making pre-booking at the hotels, to making you familiar with all the tourist charms; our tour package takes care of everything.The best part is that you get all this and much more at pocket-friendly prices.
Bangalore Overview: It is known as the city of gardens because of abundance of beautiful lush green, well laid gardens. Another nickname, which it has gained due to its Increasing IT industry, is Silicon Valley of India. There is everything to offer on tours to Bangalore. It has natural lakes, beautiful gardens and parks, shopping malls, pubs, monuments etc.
Mysore Overview: Tours to Mysore take you to a city known as 'the city of palaces', a nickname gained because of its glorious historical past. It houses grand and imposing palaces, majestic temples, gardens that mesmerize the tourist in Mysore.Mysore is related to sandalwood products and also famous for silk saris.
Coorg Overview : Coorg the Scotland of India is famous for its lush green valleys, misty hills, sprawling coffee & tea plantations, orange groves, fast flowing streams and dazzling waterfalls. As a popular weekend getaway, Coorg offers a magnificent old world charm with a laidback experience and a relaxing ambience .There are a lot of tourist attractions in Coorg which are frequented visited like raja's seat,Omkareshwara Temple,Abbey Falls.
Wayanad Overview: Wayanad travel guide takes it tourists on the most comfortable ride across the hefty hilly terrains supplemented with wildlife from all the four sides. The fauna survives the North in Tholpetty, Muthanga in the east and Kalpetta from the south. In the north west, it is bordered by Munanthvadi and on the extreme east again by Sultan Bathery. Tourism in Wayanad gives an enthralling experience of a trek towards the pre-historic caves, crossing through the out- stretching plantations of spice.
Day 1 Pickup from Bangalore Airport and Transfer to a Hotel, After Fresh 'n' up proceed to visit Lalbagh, Vidansaudha, Museum, Cubban and ISKON temple. Overnight Stay at Bangalore.
Day 2 After Breakfast check out and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Fort and Temple). On arrival check in to hotel. After fresh ‘n’ up proceed to visit Maharaja’s Palace and Brindavan garden. Overnight Stay at Mysore.
Day 3 After Breakfast checkout and proceed to visit Chamundi Hill, Big Bull and Mysore Zoo. Later proceed to Coorg. En route visit Tibetian Golden Temple, Nisarga Dhama. On arrival check in to a hotel. Evening visit Raja’s Seat. Overnight Stay at Coorg.
Day 4 After Breakfast proceed to Talacaveri, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple, Merkera Fort and Abby Falls. Overnight Stay at Coorg.
Day 5 After Breakfast checkout and proceed to Wayanad via Tolpetti Forest and Kurvadeep Island. On arrival Check in to Hotel. Later Proceed to visit Pookat Lake, Chain Tree and Valley View Pint. Overnight Stay at Wayanad.
Day 6 After Breakfast proceed to visit Edakkal Caves, Kantapara Water Falls, Soochipara Water Falls and Meenmutti Waterfalls. Return back to hotel. Overnight Sta at Wayanad.
Day 7 After Breakfast checkout and proceed to Calicut / Bangalore / Mysore to board your Train or Flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 1 Nights at Bangalore on double sharing basis with breakfast.
2. 1 Nights at Mysore on double sharing basis with breakfast.
3. 2 Nights at Coorg on double sharing basis with breakfast.
4. 2 Nights at Waynad on double sharing basis with breakfast.
5. All Transfer & Sightseeing by A/C Private Cab as per the itinerary.
6. Good Driver With Good Condition Vehicle .
7. Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance , Fuel, Tax.
8. GST Inlcluded.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified.
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms.
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5.Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13.Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Karnataka
The tourists flock into the different parts of the state throughout the year because of the diverse land features. The coastal regions are hot and humid while the central is more extreme. However, the most recommended time to visit Karnataka is between the months of November and April, when the days remain pleasant.