3N Hua Hin, 3N Bangkok
3N Hua Hin, 3N Bangkok, Breakfast, All transfers, Hua Hin Highlight & Vineyard,City & Temple tour
Hua Hin is a seaside resort on the Gulf of Thailand, in the southern Thai province of Prachuap Khiri Khan. Hua Hin Beach, popular for kitesurfing and other water sports, is the main stretch of sand, lined with high-end hotels and seafood shacks. Bangkok, Thailands capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok - Transfer to Hua-Hin
On arrival at Bangkok Airport, after clearing Customs, Visa processing & Baggage claim, our local representative will meet you near Exit area and transfer you to Hua Hin. Relax and refresh. Rest of the day is at your own leisure. Sleep well to wake up fresh the next day. Overnight at hotel in Hua Hin.
Day 2 Hua-Hin - Highlights & Vineyard Tour on PVT
After Breakfast. Morning free at leisure. At afternoon starts with pickup from accommodations along Hua Hin or Cha-am. Travel with your own guide in a private air-conditioned vehicle to Khao Takiab (Monkey Mountain), which is located between the two main beaches of Hua Hin, just south of the city center. Go up the mountain for sweeping views of the coast and the big Buddha statue where dozens of monkeys live.
Next, go inland to visit Wat Huay Monkol, an important pilgrimage site for Thai Buddhists. See the immense statue of Luang Phor Thuate, a legendary Thai monk. The Living Museum Plearnwan features exhibits about Thai culture and everyday life. Continue further inland to the cooler foothills where Hua Hin Hills Vineyard is located. The Thai winery produces fine wines and training in winemaking. Your tour ends with return to your hotel in Hua Hin or Cha-am in the early evening. Overnight at hotel in Hua Hin.
Day 3 Hua-Hin
After Breakfast. Day your own expense or take any optional tour Hua-Hin Safari with transfer (Elephant Trek & Show / Crocodile & Cobra Show) SIC INR 4050 Adult / INR 2890 Child
Entertainments at Hua Hin Safari and Adventure Park Amazing Hua Hin Safari & Adventure Park is situated not far from the center of Hua Hin. Guests of the Park can enjoy famous Thai entertainments, such as elephant trekking, elephant show, snake show, as well as four-wheeler rides(ATV). It is the only place of this kind in Hua Hin. In total, more than 20 elephants live and work at the Park, what makes its shows absolutely unique and spectacular.
Elephant Treking : Unlike any other elephant ride in Hua Hin, you will get to cross the river. The experience is unique to Hua Hin Safari only. Its truly an elephant trek and not just run of the mill elephant ride.You will get to see Thai Village life and a scenic view of Hua Hin.This elephant trek around the jungle and mountains is truly relaxing.The pineapple farm is simply a delight for pineapple lovers.Apart from this you will also get to sample the traditional Thai handicrafts.Overall this elephant trek is bound to make you feel like a king!
Elephant Show : A nine year delightful old female elephant named Boanee performs on music as well as plays lots of games like Football, Basket ball, and many more.She simply enchants children and adults, when she plays her mouth organ.Boanee’s tricks never fail to impress the kids. Adults enjoy it eqaully. This playfull elephant leaves an impression on your mind and you will have Complimentary coconut water and farm fresh pineapple during the show.
Crocodile & Cobra /Snake Show
Showing crocodiles and snakes, Some of you may not like to see wild animals in captivity but like in a zoo, those animals are protected from poaching. You can watch the crocodile show and/or the snake show. The shows which proved to be exciting as the shows were so close. The show was educational but mostly these guys were.
Overnight at hotel in Hua Hin.
Day 4 Hua Hin - Bangkok - Optional Tour Dinner Cruise by Chopraya Princes Cruise SIC INR 3200 Adult / INR 2890 Child
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Bangkok Hotel. Check-in into the Hotel. Day free at leisure.
At Evening, take an optional tour Dinner Cruise by Chopraya Princes Cruise. Being the first under the Chao Phraya Cruise family, this luxurious cruise ship of its kind has catered to guests from around the world, including foreign VIPs and dignitaries. Capable of welcoming up to 290 persons, the Chao Phraya Cruise offers one of the most memorable dinner cruise experiences down the spectacular Chao Phraya River.As you take in the riverside scenery, where historic temples and landmarks slowly unfold on your left and right, dinner is served in buffet style, as a live band and professional singers string along in the background. Overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 5 Bangkok Temple City Tour
After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 6 Bangkok Optional tour Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch INR 3100 Adult / INR 2750 Child
After Breakfast. Make your way to Bangkok's Dreamworld, where you'll have guaranteed admission to this popular attraction with your prepaid ticket. Explore the Western-style theme park's four zones, including Adventure Land, Fantasy Land, Dream Gardens, and Dreamworld Plaza. Each zone has a collection of rides and attractions that will entertain guests of all ages. Ride the more than 40 rides and experiences, such as Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion. Take a sleigh ride or go sledding in Snowtown. Attend the Animal Show or the Hollywood Action show, as well as the daily parades. Explore at your leisure; your day ends with drop-off back at your Bangkok hotel. Overnight at hotel in Bangkok
Day 7- Departure from Bangkok
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel by noon and proceed to the airport to board the return flight. Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 3 Nights stay in Hua - Hin
2. 3 Nights stay in Bangkok
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Transfer: Bangkok Airport to Hua Hin to Bangkok Hotel on Private
5. Bangkok City Tour (Golden & Marble Temple) on SIC
6. Hua Hin Highlight & Vineyard Tour on Private
7. Transfer: Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport on SIC
Thai Visa Offer (valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change) :
1. Tourist Visa Charges INR 4000 per person-Discount (INR 800)=INR 3200 per adult/child
Optional tour Hua-Hin (SIC)
1. Vana Nava Water Park with transfer PVT (Min 2 PAX) INR 4100 Adult
2. Pala-U Waterfull (08:00-13:00) PVT (Min 2 PAX) INR 7400 Adult
3. River Trip at Pranburi (08:00 - 1300) PVT (Min 2 Pax) INR 7400 Adult
4. Floating Market & Petchaburi (07:00 - 16:00) PVT (Min 2 PAX) INR 8500 Adult
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC):
1. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 2500/-Adult Rs. 2200/-Child
2. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 3300/-Adult Rs. 3000/-Child
3. Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch Rs. 3400/-Adult Rs. 3100/-Child
4. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 3500/-Adult Rs. 3200/-Child
1. International Airfare or any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveler.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit
Although the climate varies throughout Thailand, you can visit all year round. The best time to travel is during the cool and dry season between November and early April. In the south, the climate differs between the eastern and western coasts.