2N Pattaya, 2N Bangkok, 2N Phuket
2N Pattaya, 2N Bangkok,2N Phuket,Breakfast,Coral Island Tour,City Tour,Phi Phi Tour by ferry
Pattaya is a city on Thailands eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, its now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Bangkok, Thailands capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailands most popular beaches.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: NEW DELHI-BANGKOK – PATTAYA (BKK – PAT By road): Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport meet & greet at an exit point for transfer to Pattaya Hotel directly. Welcome Pattaya!! Pattaya is a town on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from Bangkok and expats. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos and a large seaside mall. Jet-skiing and parasailing are popular activities at Pattaya's busy beaches. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 2- PATTAYA - CORAL ISLAND TOUR WITH INDIAN LUNCH: After Breakfast. Enjoy your tour Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch.After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch.Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3- PATTAYA- BANGKOK (By Road):- After Breakfast. DRIVE TO BANGKOK BY SURFACE @2HRS /150 Km. Welcome to Bangkok!!!Bangkok, Thailand’s capital is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattana kosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple.Arrive&get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Check into Hotel in BKK. Evening Shopping. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4- BANGKOK TEMPLE AND CITY TOUR: -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5- BANGKOK-PHUKET: - After Breakfast. Check out from the Bangkok Hotel. Our transfer drop off to the airport for catch flight Phuket. Arrival at Phuket Airport. Welcome Phuket!! Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. And also you can chose optional tour (at an extra cost) Fantasea Show!! Phuket Fantasea is culture night time entertainment theme park on the Kamala Beach. The park features numerous attractions and adventure into Thailand’s ancient culture and realm of myths. Charming and beautiful classical dances from Thailand’s various regions play a prominent part in the variety of shows presented.Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: PHUKET- PHI PHI ISLAND TOUR BY FERRY WITH THAI LUNCH (SIC): - After Breakfast. Enjoy your tour PhiPhi Island Tour with Lunch on SIC. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to Krabi and Phuket Island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “The Beach” on Maya Bay. Despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi PhiIslands. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 7- PHUKET-DELHI: - After Breakfast. You can ready to fly back home. Our transfer drop off to the airport. Back to Home . Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
• 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok
• 2 Nights Stay in Pattaya
• 2 Nights Stay in Phuket
• Daily Breakfast
• Temple & City Tour in Bangkok (SIC)
• Coral Island tour with Lunch (SIC) in Pattaya
• Phi Phi Tour by Ferry with Lunch in Phuket(SIC) **Not Incl National Park fee
• Transfer: Airport-Bangkok-Pattaya-Airport (SIC)
• Return Airport Transfer in Phuket
• ***Free Phone SIM Card per booking (BKK / PAT)
Value Add on offer: Rs. 2950 per person
1. Alcazar Show (SIC)
2. Safari World with Marine Park (SIC)
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC)
Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 2200/-Adult Rs. 2100/-Child
Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise Rs. 2700/-Adult Rs. 2600/-Child
Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 2500/-Adult Rs. 2400/-Child
Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 2900/-Adult Rs. 2600/-Child
Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch Rs. 3000/-Adult Rs. 2500/-Child
Pattaya Day Tour – Coral Island with Indian Lunch Rs. 3600/-Adult Rs. 3400/-Child
Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 2600/-Adult Rs. 2500/-Child
Optional Tour in Pattaya (SIC)
Alcazar Show (Normal Seat) Rs. 1600/-Adult Rs. 1500/-Child
Alcazar show (VIP Seat) Rs. 1800/-Adult Rs. 1700/-Child
Indian Lunch/ dinner in restaurant (with Transfer) (PVT) Rs. 1700/- Adult (Min 2 PAX)
Noong Nooch Village Rs. 2000/-Adult Rs. 1900/-Child
Sri Racha Tiger Zoo Rs. 1650/-Adult Rs. 1500/-Child
Tiffany Show (Normal Seat) Rs. 1900/-Adult Rs. 1800/-Child
Tiffany Show (Golden Seat) Rs. 2200/-Adult Rs. 2100/-Child
Optional Tour in Phuket (SIC)
Full day Rafting Pragem C + Elephant Trek + ATV with Thai Lunch Rs. 3100/-Adult Rs. 2900/-Child
James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch Rs. 4300/-Adult Rs. 4000/-Child
James Bond Island by Long Tail Boat with Canoe + Thai Lunch Rs. 3100/-Adult Rs. 2900/-Child
Krabi Day Tour by Ferry + Thai Lunch (Wed / Fri / Sun Only) Rs. 3800/-Adult Rs. 3400/-Child
Indian Lunch or Dinner in Restaurant- No Transfer Rs. 1100/-Adult/Child
Phi Phi Island by Sea Angel (Ferry) + Thai Lunch (STD Seat) Rs. 2600/-Adult Rs. 2400/-Child
Phuket Fantasy Show – No Dinner (Not Operate on Thu) Rs. 4000/-Adult Rs. 3700/-Child
Phuket Fantasy Show with Dinner (Not Operate on Thu) Rs. 4700/-Adult Rs. 4200/-Child
Simon Cabaret Show Rs. 2400/-Adult/Child
• Visa Service Charge.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
Single Person Travelling Surcharge
Phuket @USD 20
• Thai Visa Fees is free till Aug 2017. If any changes by Embassy will be updated.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.