2N Phuket, 2N Bangkok, 2N Pattaya
2N Phuket,2N Bangkok,2N Pattaya,Breakfast,Phi Phi Tour by ferry,City Tour,Coral Island Tour
Bangkok, Thailands capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Pattaya is a city on Thailands eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, its now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailands most popular beaches.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1-New Delhi-Phuket & Optional Phuket Fantasy Show (at an extra cost): -Arrival at Phuket airport. transfer to hotel and you can chose optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea show. Phuket fantasea show is inspired by thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of thailand, but also enriches ancient thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2-Phuket – Phi Phi Island Tour with Thai Lunch: - Enjoy your tour Phi Phi Island tour with lunch on sic. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to krabi and Phuket island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “the beach” on maya bay. despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi don and Phi Phi ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi Phi Islands. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 – Phuket – Bangkok: After Breakfast. Check out from the hotel. Transfer to airport for flight Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok. Welcome to Bangkok!!! Bangkok, Thailand’s capital is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. the boat-filled chao phraya river feeds its network of canals, flowing past the rattana kosin royal district, home to the opulent grand palace and its sacred emerald buddha temple. Arrive & get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Check into hotel in BKK. Evening shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4- Bangkok Temple and City Tour: -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and temple tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. passing through chinatown. wat po, the temple of the reclining buddha - the largest and oldest in bangkok. watbenchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white italian marble from carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Bangkok – Pattaya (Bkk – Pat By Road): After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to Pattaya Hotel. Welcome Pattaya!! Pattaya is a town on Thailand’s eastern gulf coast known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from bangkok and expats. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos and a large seaside mall. jet-skiing and parasailing are popular activities at pattaya's busy beaches. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6- Pattaya - Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch: After Breakfast. Enjoy Your Tour Coral Island Tour With Indian Lunch.After A Scrumptious Breakfast At The Hotel, Speedboat Your Way To The Idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) Through The Sparkling Aqua-Blue Waters Of The Gulf Of Thailand. Spend The Day Under The Warm Tropical Sun - Relax, Swim, Snorkel Or Just Laze Around On The Island's Immaculate Golden Beaches. You Can Also Dive Down Into The Waters To Witness The Marine Life Up And Close. Return To The Hotel And Relish A Delicious Indian Lunch.Enjoy The Evening At Leisure And Follow It By Dinner At A Restaurant Of Your Liking. Later, Have A Comfortable Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
Day 7- Pattaya- Bangkok Airport (By Road):- After Breakfast. Drive To Bangkok By Surface @2hrs /150 Km. Arrive Bangkok Airport for flight onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
2. 2 Nights Stay in Phuket
3. 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok
4. 2 Nights Stay in Pattaya
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Return Airport Transfer in Phuket
7. Transfer: Airport-Bangkok-Pattaya-Airport (SIC)
8. Phi Phi Tour by Ferry with Lunch in Phuket(SIC) **Not Incl National Park fee (For Up gradation VIP GOLD SEAT INR 1800 p.p.)
9. Temple & City Tour in Bangkok (SIC)
10. Coral Island tour with Lunch (SIC) in Pattaya
11. ***Free Phone SIM Card per booking (BKK / PAT)
- Choice of any 1 tour in Phuket: (At only INR 4400 p.p. Extra Cost)
A. Phuket Tiger Kingdom - PVT Transfer only (Min 2 Pax) (Not incl Entrance fee / Photo with Tiger)
B. Phuket Fantasy Show SIC - No Dinner (Not Operate on THU)
- Value Add on offer: Rs. 3900 per person
A. Alcazar Show (SIC) in Pattaya
B. Safari World with Marine Park (SIC) in Bangkok
Thai Visa Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change):
1. Tourist Visa Charges INR 4000 per person - Discount (INR 800) = INR 3200 per adult/child
Optional Tour in Phuket (SIC)
1. Full day Rafting Pragem C + Elephant Trek + ATV with Thai Lunch Rs. 4300/-Adult Rs. 3900/-Child
2. James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch Rs. 4400/-Adult Rs. 4100/-Child
3. Indian Lunch or Dinner in Restaurant- No Transfer Rs. 1400/-Adult/Child
4. Simon Cabaret Show (Normal Seat) Rs. 3700/-Adult Rs. 3400/Child
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC):
1. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 2500/-Adult Rs. 2200/-Child
2. Chopraya Princess Cruise Rs. 3100/-Adult Rs. 2700/-Child
3. Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 2900/-Adult Rs. 2600/-Child
4. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 3300/-Adult Rs. 3000/-Child
5. Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch Rs. 3400/-Adult Rs. 3100/-Child
6. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 3500/-Adult Rs. 3200/-Child
Optional Tour in Pattaya (SIC)
1. Indian Lunch/ dinner in restaurant (with Transfer) (PVT) Rs. 1800/- Adult (Min 2 PAX)
2. Noong Nooch Village Rs. 2400/-Adult Rs. 2200/-Child
3. Sri Racha Tiger Zoo Rs. 2000/-Adult Rs. 1600/-Child
4. Tiffany Show (Normal Seat) Rs. 2600/-Adult Rs. 2300/-Child
5. Tiffany Show (VIP Golden Seat) Rs. 3100/-Adult Rs. 2800/-Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Although the climate varies throughout Thailand, you can visit all year round. The best time to travel is during the cool and dryseason between November and early April. In the south, the climate differs between the eastern and western coasts.