2N Phuket, 2N Bangkok, 2N Pattaya
2N Phuket,2N Bangkok,2N Pattaya,Breakfast,Phi Phi Tour by ferry,City Tour,Coral Island Tour
Phuket with Pattaya and Bangkok tour is planned to let you explore Thailands pleasurable enchantments. Phuket is a holidaymakers paradise. The island is blessed with rainforests and azure beaches. Moving further visit Pattaya and enjoy a ride on the speed boat to visit the Coral Island. Enjoy the sight of the colorful coral formations and indulge in fun filled water activities. On the further leg of the journey land at Bangkok. The capital city is hub of Thai pleasures. Visit the Grand Palace and experience the spirituality of the temples of Bangkok, Thailand. Learn details about your intriguing trip with the detailed itinerary.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1-New Delhi-Phuket & Optional Phuket Fantasy Show (at an extra cost): -Arrival at Phuket airport. transfer to hotel and you can chose optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea show. Phuket fantasea show is inspired by thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of thailand, but also enriches ancient thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2-Phuket – Phi Phi Island Tour with Thai Lunch: - Enjoy your tour Phi Phi Island tour with lunch on sic. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to krabi and Phuket island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “the beach” on maya bay. despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi don and Phi Phi ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi Phi Islands. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 – Phuket – Bangkok: After Breakfast. Check out from the hotel. Transfer to airport for flight Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok. Welcome to Bangkok!!! Bangkok, Thailand’s capital is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. the boat-filled chao phraya river feeds its network of canals, flowing past the rattana kosin royal district, home to the opulent grand palace and its sacred emerald buddha temple. Arrive & get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Check into hotel in BKK. Evening shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4- Bangkok Temple and City Tour: -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and temple tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. passing through chinatown. wat po, the temple of the reclining buddha - the largest and oldest in bangkok. watbenchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white italian marble from carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Bangkok – Pattaya (Bkk – Pat By Road): After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to Pattaya Hotel. Welcome Pattaya!! Pattaya is a town on Thailand’s eastern gulf coast known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from bangkok and expats. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos and a large seaside mall. jet-skiing and parasailing are popular activities at pattaya's busy beaches. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6- Pattaya - Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch: After Breakfast. Enjoy Your Tour Coral Island Tour With Indian Lunch.After A Scrumptious Breakfast At The Hotel, Speedboat Your Way To The Idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) Through The Sparkling Aqua-Blue Waters Of The Gulf Of Thailand. Spend The Day Under The Warm Tropical Sun - Relax, Swim, Snorkel Or Just Laze Around On The Island's Immaculate Golden Beaches. You Can Also Dive Down Into The Waters To Witness The Marine Life Up And Close. Return To The Hotel And Relish A Delicious Indian Lunch.Enjoy The Evening At Leisure And Follow It By Dinner At A Restaurant Of Your Liking. Later, Have A Comfortable Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
Day 7- Pattaya- Bangkok Airport (By Road):- After Breakfast. Drive To Bangkok By Surface @2hrs /150 Km. Arrive Bangkok Airport for flight onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
2. 2 Nights Stay in Phuket
3. 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok
4. 2 Nights Stay in Pattaya
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Return Airport Transfer in Phuket
7. Transfer: Airport-Bangkok-Pattaya-Airport (SIC)
8. Phi Phi Tour by Ferry with Lunch in Phuket(SIC) **Not Incl National Park fee (For Up gradation VIP GOLD SEAT INR 1800 p.p.)
9. Temple & City Tour in Bangkok (SIC)
10. Coral Island tour with Lunch (SIC) in Pattaya
11. ***Free Phone SIM Card per booking (BKK / PAT)
- Choice of any 1 tour in Phuket: (At only INR 4700 p.p. Extra Cost)
A. Phuket Tiger Kingdom - PVT Transfer only (Min 2 Pax) (Not incl Entrance fee / Photo with Tiger)
B. Phuket Fantasy Show SIC - No Dinner (Not Operate on THU)
- Value Add on offer: INR 4300 per person
A. Alcazar Show (SIC) in Pattaya
B. Safari World with Marine Park (SIC) in Bangkok
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 31 Jan 2019, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.
2. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change) INR 4000 per person-Discount (INR 800)=INR 3200 per adult/child
Optional Tour in Phuket (SIC)
1. Full day Rafting Program D(5kms) + Elephant Trek(30Min) + ATV 30min +Flying fox with Thai Lunch INR 4300 Adult /Child
2. James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch INR 5000 Adult /INR4700 Child
3. James Bond Island by Long Tail Boat with Canoe + Thai Lunch INR 4000 Adult /INR3600 Child
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC):
1. Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch INR 3100/-Adult INR 2900/-Child
2. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) INR 3700/-Adult INR 3300/-Child
3. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch INR 3800/-Adult INR 3500/-Child
Optional Tour in Pattaya (SIC)
1. Indian Lunch/ dinner in restaurant (with Transfer) (PVT) INR 2100/- Adult (Min 2 PAX)
2. Noong Nooch Village INR 2500/-Adult INR 2300/-Child
3. Sri Racha Tiger Zoo INR 2300/-Adult INR 1900/-Child
4. Tiffany Show (Normal Seat) INR 2800/-Adult INR 2500/-Child
5. Tiffany Show (VIP Golden Seat) INR 3300/-Adult INR 3000/-Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Slip on shoes.
A water bottle.
Rain gear (jacket, rain fly, dry sacs)
A sweater or sweatshirt.
Warm weather clothing.