2N Vancouver, 1N Kamloops, 1N Jasper, 1N Canmore, 1N Calgary
2N Vancouver,1N Kamloops,1N Jasper,1N Canmore,1N Calgary,B'fast, Transfers, Sightseeings
Explore the 5 Cities in Canada -Vancouver, Kamloops, Jasper, Canmore, Calgary & visit the day trip to Whistler, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver Guided city tour, Jasper, Anthabasca Falls, Glacier Skywalk, Lake louise Gondola ride, Rocky mountain, Chateau Lake Louise, Calgary Tower, much more....
Tentative Tour Plan-
Day 1 Vancouver (Saturday) Arrival, Flyover Canada (D)
Welcome to Vancouver!! From colorful downtown neighborhoods, to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore! The passengers will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped at the hotel. Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the lobby. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today. Drive towards the city. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant. Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall) Overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver.
Day 2 Vancouver (Sunday) – Daytrip to Whistler, Capilano Suspension Bridge (B, D)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Drive towards Whistler. Have a quick photo stop at the Shannon Falls, a 481-metre-high waterfall. Later proceed to Whistler, a pretty alpine village under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village. Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes and snow-capped mountains. Visit the Capilano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk. End the day with a dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver .
Day 3 Vancouver to Sunpeaks (Monday) -Vancouver Guided City Tour (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, Checkout and proceed to Vancouver City Tour. Experience the Guided city tour of Vancouver. Explore the city’s downtown landmarks including Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, and the bustling Robson Street shopping district. The Vancouver city tour then showcases Stanley Park, a sprawling 405 hectare of forest and nature right in downtown Vancouver. We continue through English Bay, vibrant Granville Island, and the historic districts of Chinatown and Gastown After lunch drive proceed to Sun Peaks, the famous Swiss-style alpine village of British Columbia. Arrive at this European-style village nestled in the center of three mountains for an overnight stay. Explore the resort on own. Indian Dinner.
DAY 4 SunPeaks to Jasper (Tuesday) (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and drive towards Jasper. Quick stop at Mt.Robson. Drive along the Yellowhead Highway to Jasper to experience the majesty and beauty of this imposing mountain, which, at 3594 meters, is the tallest mountain in the Canadian Rockies. Free time to explore the town of Jasper. After dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper. Here passengers have an option to take The Jasper Planetarium & Telescope Experience as an addon option
DAY 5 Jasper to Banff ( Wednesday) (B, D)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Drive towards Banff. On the way phostostop at Anthabasca Falls. Visit the Columbia Ice Fields to experience the Ice Explorer,an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick. Listen to the history and fascinating geology of this area during the specially designed Ice Explorer tour that takes you to the surface of the massive Athabasca Glacier (weather permitting) Then explore the amazing Glacier Skywalk.
After Lunch on own , proceed to Banff. Experience the orientation tour of Banff visiting the Surprise corner, Next continue to Tunnel Mountain Drive, where you can enjoy views of the town, and Bow Falls. End your day at Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka(“ Water of the Spirits”).Here you will have an option to Add on the visit to the Banff Gondola Ride at an additional cost. This is a Gondola Ride to the top of the Sulphur mountain to experience the bird's eye view of the six mountain range.Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks.Drive towards Banff.Dinner at Indian restaurant. Checkin hotel and overnight stay at Banff(Canmore).
DAY 6 Banff to Calgary (Thursday) (B, D)
Early start today towards Lake Louise.After breakfast take the Lake Louise Gondola Ride - a relaxing 14 - minute ride with incredible views of the majestic Rocky Mountain, wildflowers, natural springs and maybe even some wildlife are highlights of the ride.Visit the Wildlife Interpretation Centre located at the top of the Summer Gondola is the perfect place to discover what makes life in Banff National Park uniquely spectacular .Later at the Relax in the famous Chateau Lake Louise . Lake Louise is a hamlet in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Drive towards Banff and have some free time .Later proceed to Calgary.Photostop at the Calgary Olympic Park and the Calgary Tower.Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner. Overnight stay at Calgary.
DAY 7 Fly back (Friday) (B)
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the Calgary airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Vancouver with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Kamloops with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Jasper with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in Canmore with Breakfast
5. 1 Night stay in Calgary with Breakfast
6. Airport Transfers From Vancouver Airport Is By Transfer To The Hotel.Drop Off From Calgary Hotel Will Be Via Hotel Shuttle. If The Shuttle Is Not Operating, Passengers Will Have To Pay Cab Fare On Own.
7. 6 Dinners At Indian Restaurant (Choice Of Veg, Non-Veg & Jain) (Jain Meals Will Be Served On The Table With 2 Veg Dishes, Daal, Roti And Rice).
8. Tour Director (Will Meet At 6 Pm On Day 1 & Be With The Group Till End Of Day 7 On The West) & A Different Tour Director On The East From Day 7 To End Of Day 12).
9. Tour Will Be Conducted In A 55 Seater/22 Seater/15 Seater/Van/Sedan Based On The Number Of People Signed For The Tour(Request You To Check With Us One Week Prior To The Departure Date To Get Information On The Size Of The Vehicle).
10. Wifi At All Hotels
Flyover Canada (Please Note Children Must Be At Least 102cm (40") Tall), Capilano Suspension Bridge, City Tour of Vancouver, Shannon Falls, Whistler Peak 2 peak Gondola Ride, Whistler Village, Mt.Robson Provincial Park, Athabasca Falls, Columbia Ice Fields Adventure, Lake Louise Chateau, Lake Louise Gondola Ride, Wildlife Interpretation Centre
Minnewanka Loop, Minnewanka Lake, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Canada has four seasons, Winter (Jan-Mar), Spring (Apr-Jun) Summer (Jul-Sep) Fall (Oct-Dec).
CANADA TOURIST VISA (*Subject to change)
2.The applicant must submit the duly filled and signed Canada visa application form.
3.Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
a) The applicant must mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photo.
b) The photographs should not be more than three months old, should not scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
4.Original covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and must be addressed to 'The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi'
Please note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
5.Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque/Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/Occupational Viability
6.Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employee.
Please note: The letter must include, the applicant's name,position,current salary, date of commencement of job and the employer's name, address and the telephone number.
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 8000 per person / INR 31000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the US Visa Holders)
B)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 12000 per person / INR 44000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the first time applicants)
C)Online CAN+ Application : INR 16000 per person (for the US Visa Holders)