2N Banff, 1N Jasper, 1N Kamloops, 2N Vancouver
2N Banff, 1N Jasper, 1N Kamloops, 2N Vancover, Daily Breakfast & Dinner
Banff is a resort town in the province of Alberta, located within Banff National Park. The Jasper SkyTram climbs to the summit of Whistlers Mountain, with views of downtown. The Jasper Yellowhead Museum and Archives presents exhibits on the fur trade, railway and early exploration of the park. Kamloops is a Canadian city in British Columbia, where the North and South Thompson rivers meet. Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canadas densest, most ethnically diverse cities.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 – Calgary – Banff:- Welcome to Calgary. Experience the authentic and vibrant community, modern amenities and beautiful surroundings of the Town of Banff. Upon arrival, transfer to Banff, then proceed to the hotel and check-in. (Meals: D)
Day 02 – Banff:- Today after breakfast, we will set out to explore the Sulphur Mountains. The mountain were named in 1916 for the hot springs on its lower slopes. The springs have been developed into swimming and hot pools. We will then take a Gondola ride in order to explore Sculpture Mountain. Later in the afternoon, we will be heading towards the Lake Louise known for its scenic beauty. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 – Banff – Ice fields – Jasper:- Today after breakfast, we will leave Banff for Jasper by road. It has to be one of the most beautiful drives in the world, Banff to Jasper via the Ice fields Parkway. Later proceed for Jasper, check-in to the hotel and enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 – Jasper – Kamloops:- Today after breakfast, we will leave Jasper for Kamloops by road. Upon arrival, we will go for city tour of Kamloops. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 – Vancouver – Capilano Suspension Bridge:- After breakfast, we will heading for the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a simple suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River in the District of North Vancouver, British Columbia. Later, we will do a half day sightseeing tour of Vancouver, which includes Stanley Park followed by the English Bay. Enjoy a delicious Indian Dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 – Vancouver – Whistler:- Today, we will be heading to the Whistler to ride Whistler Village Gondola which is located at the base of Whistler Mountain in Whistler Village; from here you will enjoy breathtaking view of PEAK 2 PEAK between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. In the evening, we will return to our hotel in Vancouver for dinner and overnight stay. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 – Vancouver – Fly Out:- Today after breakfast, we will depart to your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in Banff
- 1 Night stay in Jasper
- 1 Nights stay in Kamloops
- 2 Nights Stay in Vancouver
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Tour Leader / Local Representative
- Airport transfers as memtioned
- Guided City Tour: Calgary, Vancouver
- Surface Transfers: CAL>BAN>JAS>KAM>VAN
- Entrance Tickets of: Banff Gondola ride, Peak to peak Gondola, Icefield Explorer ride, Capilano Suspension Bridge
- All Transfers on PVT
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.