2N Banff, 1N Jasper, 1N Kamloops, 2N Vancouver
2N Banff, 1N Jasper, 1N Kamloops, 2N Vancover, Daily Breakfast & Dinner
Explore this package with destinations Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Kamloops, Vancouver, Whistler for 7 Days. You, Arrive in Calgary and transfer to Banff. In Banff you explore the Sulphur Mountains. Then, you proceed to Jasper via Ice Fields. Next, City tour in Kamloops. Thereafter, you explore the Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver. At the last, you arrive in Whistler and explore the ride Whistler Village Gondola which is located at the base of Whistler Mountain in Whistler Village, from here you will enjoy breathtaking view of Peak 2 Peak between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. At evening, you will be return to Vancouver.
Banff Overview: Banff enjoys a unique natural setting and offers a plethora of recreation and adventurous activities. Situated in the Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, this place offers some of the most beautiful mountain views and a number of guided tours to explore the area. On a trip to Banff, travellers can visit the Cave and Basin National Historic Site, take a dip in the Banff Upper Hot Springs, go biking on mountain trails, enjoy bird-watching in the lower Bow Valley or attend the Banff Mountain Film Festival.
Jasper Overview: Jasper, an alpine town in Canada’s Alberta province, is the commercial centre of Jasper National Park. Amid the snow-capped Canadian Rockies, the park has glacier-fed lakes, forests and rivers. The Jasper SkyTram climbs to the summit of Whistlers Mountain, with views of downtown. The Jasper Yellowhead Museum and Archives presents exhibits on the fur trade, railway and early exploration of the park.
Kamloops Overview: The Canadian city of Kamloops is in British Columbia, where two Thompson rivers meet. This beautiful city features bike and wildlife parks, hiking trails, amid other interesting spots. Also, we have heard that the British Columbia’s wildlife in Kamloops includes the best cougars and bears.
Vancouver Overview: Vancouver is Manhattan with mountains.Vancouver is a city unlike any other. Wherever I look, I see water or mountains -- or both. Majestic mountains, sparkling ocean, rainforests and beautiful foliage throughout all four seasons make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Canadians are known for our friendly nature, and Vancouver's citizens take great pride in our welcoming, clean, safe streets - day or night, all year round.
Whistler Overview: Whistler, Canada, is one of the world’s best ski resorts. But that’s not all there is going on in Whistler. It’s a true summertime paradise as well. There are dozens of Whistler summer activities to enjoy that will leave you believing that Whistler is truly more of a summer destination than a winter one!
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Calgary – Banff
Welcome to Calgary. Experience the authentic and vibrant community, modern amenities and beautiful surroundings of the Town of Banff. Upon arrival, transfer to Banff, then proceed to the hotel and check-in. (Meals: D)
Day 02 Banff
Today after breakfast, we will set out to explore the Sulphur Mountains. The mountain were named in 1916 for the hot springs on its lower slopes. The springs have been developed into swimming and hot pools. We will then take a Gondola ride in order to explore Sculpture Mountain. Later in the afternoon, we will be heading towards the Lake Louise known for its scenic beauty. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 Banff – Ice fields – Jasper
Today after breakfast, we will leave Banff for Jasper by road.It has to be one of the most beautiful drives in the world, Banff to Jasper via the Ice fields Parkway.Later proceed for Jasper,check-in to the hotel and enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 Jasper – Kamloops
Today after breakfast, we will leave Jasper for Kamloops by road.Upon arrival,we will go for city tour of Kamloops. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 – Vancouver – Capilano Suspension Bridge
After breakfast, we will heading for the Capilano Suspension Bridge,a simple suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River in the District of North Vancouver, British Columbia. Later,we will do a half day sightseeing tour of Vancouver, which includes Stanley Park followed by the English Bay. Enjoy a delicious Indian Dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 Vancouver – Whistler
Today, we will be heading to the Whistler to ride Whistler Village Gondola which is located at the base of Whistler Mountain in Whistler Village; from here you will enjoy breathtaking view of PEAK 2 PEAK between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. In the evening, we will return to our hotel in Vancouver for dinner and overnight stay. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 Vancouver – Fly Out
Today after breakfast, we will depart to your next destination.(Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights stay in Banff with Breakfast & Dinner
2. 1 Night stay in Jasper with Breakfast & Dinner
3. 1 Nights stay in Kamloops with Breakfast & Dinner
4. 2 Nights Stay in Vancouver with Breakfast & Dinner
5. Tour Leader / Local Representative
6. Airport transfers as memtioned
7. Guided City Tour: Calgary, Vancouver
8. Surface Transfers: CAL>BAN>JAS>KAM>VAN
9. Entrance Tickets of: Banff Gondola ride, Peak to peak Gondola, Icefield Explorer ride, Capilano Suspension Bridge
10. All Transfers on PVT
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
Mid-May to late June is a great time to visit Canada! There are not a lot of tourists so prices are reasonable. July-August is peak tourist season right across Canada, from Halifax to Vancouver, especially from mid-July to mid-August. For the most popular attractions and locations, you may need to book 6 to 9 months in advance to be sure of availability. September-October -This is what we call Indian summer, when the forests don their brilliant hues of red and gold and nature is in full splendour.