3N Paris, 1N Geneva, 2N Lausanne, 2N Central Switzerland
Tour Highlights in FRANCE Eiffel Tower (level 3*) with entrance River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance, Versailles Gardens with entrance ,French Perfumery included, Disneyland Paris with entrance, Paris Orientation Tour, Carrousel du Louvre (Louvre Museum entrance not included) ,Illumination Tour of Paris included in your priceTour Highlights in SWITZERLAND Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock, UN Building, Jet dEau and more Glacier 3000 with entrance Chocolate factory with entrance, Matterhorn Glacier paradise with entrance, Zermatt Panoramic View, Interlaken Free time to explore & shop, Mt Jungfrau (optional) ,Mt Titlis with entrance
Pick Up Points Available:Please meet at Paris CDG Airport, wait inside arrivals hall in Terminal 2 at 14:00 hrs (GMT+1)
9 Days – 2 Countries (Tour Code : SWPA)
Day 1: ARRIVE PARIS
On arrival at Paris CDG Airport, meet your representative at Terminal 2C in the arrivals hall. Please ensure your flight arrives before 14:00 hours. At 14:00 hours proceed to the centre of Paris. On arrival, enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. The cruise is perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay and more. Later check into your hotel.
Breakfast N Lunch N Dinner Y
Day 2: PARIS CITY TOUR
Today depart for Paris, to embark on a journey to the Eiffel Tower (level 3*) for stunning views of Paris. We then proceed to visit the renowned Versailles Gardens, a fine example of 17th century French landscaping covering an area of more than 800 hectares. Use this free time to take mesmerising photos, souvenir shopping or simply relax on the Royal Lawns. Then visit the “Carrousel du Louvre” home to the famous, glass pyramid (entrance to Louvre Museum not included). Visit the courtyard and wonder the Tuileries gardens famed for their pristine layout and history. Here enjoy free time to explore the area surrounded by shops and restaurants. Later, visit Fragonard’s perfume museum to purchase some unique French fragrances, soaps, candles and more. During your orientation tour, cover many of the most famous monuments in Paris. Enjoy the famous illuminations of Paris during your night tour. This panoramic tour will cover the spectacular ‘Eiffel Tower’, the most impressive structure at night, the ‘Champs Élysées’, the beautiful ‘Arc de Triomphe’, ‘Place de la Concorde’ and many other historic buildings.
Breakfast Y Lunch Y Dinner Y
Day 3: DISNEYLAND® RESORT PARIS
Today depart for the world famous Disneyland® Resort Paris. Here enjoy a fun and adventurous day out; choose between Disneyland® Park; which explores five themed lands filled with Disney classic stories and fairy tales or Walt Disney Studios Park: the behind-the-scenes destination sensation allowing you to experience movie and cinema sets coming to life. Breakfast Y Lunch N Dinner Y
Day 4: PARIS - GENEVA
Depart early for Switzerland and the international city of Geneva (approx. drive time will be 6 hours). On arrival proceed for a short city tour: covering photo stops at the United Nations Building, The Flower Clock; the symbol of Geneva, and the Jet d’Eau (operation permitting). Breakfast Y Lunch N Dinner Y
Day 5: GLACIER 3000 - BROC
The ride on the aerial ropeway from Col du Pillon to Scex Rouge is a special experience in itself. On top, enjoy the 360-degree panoramic view that includes some of the most beautiful alpine peaks: the Eiger, Mönch, Jungfrau to the Matterhorn, and views onto over 24 peaks that are over 4000 m high. The Peak Walk by Tissot is the highlight of the glacier adventure, it is the world’s first hanging bridge to connect two peaks, a special alpine experience at a height of 3,000 metres. Experience a wild ride on the Alpine Coaster (entrance
not included), the world’s highest bobsleigh track. After lunch, we begin our descent and to visit a chocolate factory. Breakfast Y Lunch Y Dinner Y
Day 6: ZERMATT - MATTERHORN
Proceed to Zermatt, a car free village, nestled in a deep valley, ensconced between steeply scarped mountains. From here begin your journey to reach the peak and to discover matterhorn Glacier Paradise. The Klein Matterhorn at 3,883 metres is Europe’s highest viewing platform for stunning views. Your journey will take you on the highest aerial cable car in Europe. Enjoy a 360 degrees panoramic view of the Swiss, French & Italian Alps. Breakfast Y Lunch Y Dinner Y
Day 7: INTERLAKEN - (OPTIONAL MT. JUNGFRAU)
Depart for Interlaken to enjoy the day for shopping and breathtaking scenery. Alternatively, take an optional
excursion to Jungfrau; on arrival board a cogwheel train to the top of Mt. Jungfrau at 3,454 metres above sea level ensuring visitors snow and ice all year round. At the top, have free time to explore the Ice Palace to view life-sized ice sculptures, visit the Sphinx observation tower for spectacular views of the Aletsch glacier and surrounding peaks.
Breakfast Y Lunch N Dinner Y
Day 8: MT. TITLIS - LUCERNE
Ascend 10,000 ft to the summit of Mt. Titlis. Take the world’s first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. Enjoy breath taking panoramic views of the surrounding Swiss landscapes. At Mt. Titlis have free time to play in the snow and visit the ice caves or take a unique professional photo in traditional Swiss outfits. Depart for Lucerne to view the Lion Monument and one of the oldest wooden bridges in the world, the Chapel Bridge, enjoy free time to explore the city.
Breakfast Y Lunch Y Dinner Y
Day 9: ZURICH - FLIGHT OUT
Check out and proceed to witness the largest plain waterfalls in Europe, the Rhine Falls. Later, proceed to the financial capital of Switzerland, Zurich; here enjoy free time to explore this amazing city and view the Grossmunster Church, Limmat River and Zurichsee. Late afternoon, you can complete your tour at either central Zurich or Zurich airport by 16:00 hours for your return flight (ensure your flight is after 19:00 hours). Bid farewell to the group before arriving at your drop off point. Breakfast Y Lunch Y Dinner N
NOTE: In the event of the Eiffel Tower restricting access / closure the ticket price difference for the restricted floor will be reimbursed. On occasions, due to large events, traffic, logistics and availability of reservations, it may be necessary to change the above itinerary. However all aspects of the itinerary will be covered.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1.Transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
2. 8 Nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast
3.8 Indian dinners & 5 vegetarian lunches
4.Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
5.All tips and service charges
6. Premium service of a Group Representative
• Excursions to Mt. Titlis, Matterhorn & Glacier 3000 included in your price
• Enjoy One additional Indian dish & Masala Chai for breakfast in selective cities
• Illumination Tour of Paris included
• Tips and service charge included
Things to know :
1.Child below 04 years are not allowed to the top level of Matterhorn Glacier
2. Max occupancy per room is 3 person (excluding infants)
3. 2nd child without a bed
4. *Trummelbach Waterfalls will not be available from Jan to 14 Apr, and Sep 29 to Dec due to annual closures and the Mt Jungfrau solo optional during these periods will apply.
5.Pre & Post Tour Accommodation are to be arranged on extra cost & no transfers are included to the airport.
Ice Flyer Adult€12 & Child€6 (6-15 yrs)
Mt Jungfrau (during Trummelbach closure) Adult£120 / €140 / CHF 160 & Child£70 / €80 / CHF 90
Mt. Jungfrau & Trummelbach Waterfalls* Adult£135 / €155 / CHF 180 & Child£80 / €90 / CHF 100
Lido Cabaret Show Adult €120 & Child€30 (4-12 yrs)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Add on Extra:-
1. Ex Delhi Return Economy Airfare (Sub to change) INR 40000 p.p. onwards .
2. Schengen Tourist Visa Charges (Sub to Change) INR 11,000 p.p with Travel Insurance
Code : SW95-ST-HK290120