3N Athens, 1N Kalambaka, 2N Mykonos, 2N Santorini
3NAthens,1NKalambaka,2NMykonos,2NSantorini, Ac Shared transportation, Ferry, Airport Transfers
Join this exciting nine-day tour and explore some of the most beautiful places in sunny Greece. Begin by strolling the streets of Athens, one of the most historic cities in the world. Catch sight of its stunning landmarks, letting yourself conquered by the imposing architectural masterpieces, learn about the impressive Greek civilization, and surprise your taste buds with the mouthwatering traditional Greek dishes. Admire Delphi, the inspiring place once considered the centre of the world, and enjoy a spiritual experience while visiting the magical Meteora monasteries.
9 D | Guaranteed Departure | From Athens to Santorini
Parthenon: Dedicated to the patron of the city, the well-known goddess Athena Parthenos, this fascinating landmark is one of the most magnificent creations of Athenian democracy.
Acropolis Museum: Learn about the impressive past of the city while visiting the remarkable Acropolis Museum.
Delphi, the Center of the World: Once considered the centre of the world by the Greeks, Delphi is still an important place that promises to impress you.
Meteora Monasteries: Enjoy a breathtaking spiritual journey while visiting a stone forest decorated with historical monasteries and included on the Unesco's World Heritage List.
Mykonos: Visit magical Mykonos and explore its world-famous party scene, with modern vibrant clubs and exciting beach bars.
Santorini: Relax, visit its hidden gems, indulge in the delicious local dishes, and enjoy wandering around one of the most romantic Greek islands.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Greece. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 : ARRIVAL ATHENS
Arrive at Athens airport where our representative will meet and transfer you to your hotel for check-in. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure, strolling the beautifully arranged streets of charming Athens. Perhaps enjoy a walk on the picturesque Poseidon's Avenue, indulge in a tasty coffee at one of the inviting cafes in Agia Eirini Square, or adventure into a souvenir shopping session on Adrianou Street. You can end this memorable day with a mouthwatering dinner(not included) in one of the many traditional restaurants spread throughout the city. And if you want to catch a glimpse of the city under the mesmerising moonlight, enjoy an optional night out in Athens.
Overnight in Athens
Day 2 : ATHENS CITY TOUR
Begin your day with a mouthwatering breakfast at your hotel, preparing to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city, during a memorable city tour. Our expert guide will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. Stop for a few moments and then continue your tour passing by the Prime Minister's residence- the former Royal Palace, guarded by the Euzones in their colourful uniform. Then, see the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament, the memorial of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, University, National Library, and the lovely Constitution Square (Syntagma). Go to Acropolis to visit the Architectural Masterpieces of Athens' Golden Age: The Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, and finally "the harmony between material and spirit" and the monument that "puts an order in mind"- Greece's imposing Parthenon. Last, but not least, admire the wonders of the classical era at The Acropolis Museum. Return to your hotel in Athens for overnight.Overnight in Athens
Day 3 : ATHENS – DELPHI – KALAMBAKA
After a delicious breakfast, leave for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova, on the slopes of Mount Parnassus. Wander around spellbinding Delphi, and visit the interesting Archaeological Site. Afterwards, depart for beautiful Kalambaka, passing through the picturesque villages and spectacular towns of Central Greece. Proceed to Kalambaka for a delightful dinner and overnight.Overnight in Kalambaka
Day 4 : KALAMBAKA – ATHENS
Indulge in a luscious breakfast at your selected hotel. Then, head towards Meteora, one of Greece's most famous landmarks that earned a special place on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Monuments. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and get closer to the Greek glorious history and culture. Admire the ageless Monasteries, standing between earth and sky, atop huge rocks and containing priceless historical and religious treasures. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia and Thermopylae. Have a short stop to see, across the road, the Leonida's Monument, and arrive in Greece's capital city early in the evening.Overnight in Athens
Day 5 : ATHENS – MYKONOS
Begin your day with a tasty breakfast at the hotel. Then, enjoy an early transfer from the hotel to Piraeus port to take the ferry boat to Mykonos. Arrive on the beautiful island, where you will be met and assisted by our representative. Transfer to your hotel for check in and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure, enjoying the hotel amenities or exploring the beautiful surroundings. Overnight in Mykonos
Day 6 : MYKONOS
Have a delightful breakfast at the hotel and get ready to adventure yourself into discovering the beautiful island, on your own. Known for being a meeting point of the international jet set and a piece of heaven for travellers who want to relax on amazing beaches and enjoy a unique nightlife. Stroll the lovely streets, relax on the warm sand, and enjoy a few cocktails in one of the lively beach bars. And if you want more, join an optional half day tour that gives you the chance to visit the archaeological site of the nearby island of Delos (please note this tour operates from May until October). End the adventure with a night to remember, exploring the island's explosive club scene.
Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 8 : SANTORINI
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel, and get ready to discover the island of Santorini, on your own. Stroll the delightful alleys, and admire the white Cycladic houses lining the cliff tops. Perhaps, get in touch with history while visiting the Akrotiri site, known also as the Pompeii of Greece. Maybe visit Canava, admiring its vineyards and distillery. Then, indulge in the incredible local food. The number of great restaurants is impressive, and the traditional dishes promise to amaze your taste buds. Late in the afternoon, you can visit the fascinating, little village of Oia to watch a hypnotizing sunset. Overnight in Santorini
Day 9 : DEPARTURE SANTORINI
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport or Port of Santorini Island.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
Operated with qualified guides in English on day 2 (halfday), 3 and 4
8 nights' accommodation
Air-conditioned shared transportation in vehicle between ports and during excursions
Inbound airport transfer from Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport (Athens International airport)
Ferry boat ticket on economy seat for the route Piraeus to Mykonos
Hydro boat ticket on economy seat for the route Mykonos to Santorini
Outbound airport transfer to Santorini Airport
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Acropolis site, Acropolis museum, Delphi site and two Meteora monasteries
Meet & Greet on arrival at Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport
Assistance on arrival at Mykonos port
Assistance on arrival at Santorini port
1.Day 9: Drop off at Santorini Airport
2.Please note the optional tours; Aphrodite Boat Sunset tour in Santorini Island and Half Day Tour to Delos in Mykonos Island operate from May until October
3.Hotel early check-out, early check-in, late check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms are all subject to availability and not guaranteed
4.No refunds for unused services. Splitting the package is not allowed.
5.Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including possible changes of hotels and/or itinerary
Optional Add on
Day 7 | Aphrodite Boat Sunset tour in Santorini island ($72)
Day 6 | Half day tour to Delos in Mykonos island ($72)
Group Prices do not include:
Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
International flight tickets & Domestic flight tickets Santorini to Athens
Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
Gratuities for driver and guide
Airport and Hotel porterage
Visit to Delphi museum
Overnight city tax for the hotel overnights effective from January 1st 2018. Clients will have to pay the TAX on the spot at the hotels.
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-The best time to visit Greece is in spring to early summer (April to mid-June) and autumn (September to mid-October). Let's unpack the weather, sea temperatures, flight prices and festivals to look forward to!