3N Athens, 3N Cruise Terminal
3N Athens,3N Celestyal Olympia Cruise,B'fast, Lunch, Dinner, Tours,Transfer (Join in Group)
In this package, you cover Greece & Turkey by Cruise. First you will arrive in Athens. Explore the Sightseeing with local guide features a visit to the world - famous ACROPOLIS, perched high on a rocky outcrop overlooking the city, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Theater of Dionysus and the beautifully preserved Theseum. Next day morning, head for Lavrion Piraeus, where you will sail into the deep - blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Cover the destination Kusadasi, Turkey-Patmos, Heraklion, Crete- Santorini, Lavrion, Piraeus (Disembarkation).
Athens Overview: The city of Athens dates back to the height of Ancient Greece when it was the center of Greek artistic culture and philosophical thought. Many of the ideas that came to fruition here thousands of years ago were critical in the formation of Western civilization.
Celestyal Olympia: Gross tons: 37,584; 9 decks; fully air-conditioned; swimming pool; gift shop; 724 staterooms with private facilities; fitness; centre; sauna; and wellness centre. The Celestyal Olympia features various restaurants and dining areas, duty-free shop, and bars.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 1 ARRIVE IN ATHENS, GREECE. (Wed.)
Welcome to Athens! At 6 pm, meet your Globus Host and traveling companions for a welcome drink.
DAY 2 ATHENS. (Thu.)
Sightseeing with a Local Guide features a visit to the world-famous ACROPOLIS, perched high on a rocky outcrop overlooking the city. Here, see the Parthenon, the Erechtheum with its Porch of Maidens, the Temple of Athena Nike, and enjoy a panoramic view that includes glimpses of the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Theater of Dionysus, and the beautifully preserved Theseum, where Socrates taught. Later, a city orientation tour features the Parliament House and a picture stop at the Panathenaic Stadium. Built in the 2nd century AD, it is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble, and was host to the opening and closing ceremonies of the first modern Olympics in 1896. The rest of the day is at leisure. How about a Greek dinner tonight? Your local host knows where to find local fare and entertainment reminiscent of Zorba the Greek. (B)
DAY 3 ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS. (Fri.)
This morning, head for Lavrion/Piraeus, where you will sail into the deep-blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Later, dock at the mountainous island of Mykonos with its characteristic windmills and dazzling white houses. Time to wander at whim through narrow paved streets before returning on board. (B,L,D)
DAY 4 CRUISING: KUSADASI, TURKEY–PATMOS, GREECE. (Sat.)
Two ports of call today. First, Kusadasi on the Turkish coast. Visit the fascinating Greek, Roman, and Byzantine excavations of EPHESUS. Next, discover the tiny Greek island of Patmos, where St. John the Divine wrote the Revelation. Also see the Grotto of the Apocalypse. (B,L,D)
DAY 5 CRUISING: HERAKLION, CRETE–SANTORINI, GREECE. (Sun.)
First port of call today is Heraklion on Crete. A few miles away is KNOSSOS, the center of the 3000 BC Minoan civilization. Afternoon call (weather permitting) at Santorini, the “Black Pearl of the Aegean.” The optional shore excursion takes you to the cliff-top village of Oia for one of the world’s most breathtaking panoramas. (B,L,D)
DAY 6 LAVRION/PIRAEUS (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS. (Mon.)
After breakfast on board, disembark at Lavrion/Piraeus and return to Athens. Tonight is your chance to join an optional dinner at a local restaurant. (B)
DAY 7 ATHENS. (Tue.)
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Night stay in Athens with Breakfast (2+1)
2. 3 Night stay in Inside Cabin (Celestyal Olympia Cruise) with All Meals
3. ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis
4. CRUISING Three-night cruise to Mykonos, Kusadasi (Turkey), Patmos, Crete, Santorini
5. EPHESUS Visit the excavations
6. KNOSSOS Visit the center of the 3000 BC Minoan civilization
7. TRANSPORTATION Cruise ship
Add on Cost:
- Up-gradation Cost from Inside Cabin to Outside Cabin @ INR 9900 per person on Twin Sharing & @ INR 12500 per person on SGL Sharing
**Note:- Port Taxes USD129 & Gratuities USD30 to service personnel on board the ship are included in the Globus price.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The best time to visit Greece is in spring to early summer (April to mid-June) and autumn (September to mid-October). Let's unpack the weather, sea temperatures, flight prices and festivals to look forward to!