3N Hong Kong, 3N Denarau
3N Hong Kong, 3N Denarau, City Tour, Night Tour with Symphony of light, much more
Hong Kong, a destination made up of closely-located islands in the South China Sea, is vibrant in terms of both cityscape and lifestyle. It is a delight for the nature lovers, a honeymoon in Hong Kong is just as a wonderful experience as in any other popular Asian destination.The sun-kissed Hong Kong beaches at the shore of the crystal blue waters of the South China Sea are some of the major tourist attractions that should be covered on a honeymoon. Fiji is home to many romantic honeymoon resorts where couples can relax on secluded sandy beaches,have outdoor massages and dinners under the stars.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 - Arrive Hong Kong - Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light
On your arrival in Hong Kong, Meet & Greet at at Airport and Transfer to Hotel for Check in. At Evening you can proceed Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing junk and enjoy an uninterrupted view of this dazzling light show for an unforgettable evening in Hong Kong. On your 1.5-hour evening cruise around Hong Kong's harbor you'll enjoy unlimited free drinks from the open bar while you watch one of the world's greatest lightshows unfold. The highlight of your evening harbor cruise is the 20-minute Symphony of Lights show, a spectacular display of laser beams bouncing off 33 key skyscrapers on both sides of the harbor. Accompanied by synchronized music and commentary, the sound and light display depicts the growth of Hong Kong from a sleepy fishing village to the dynamic world-class city it is today. The Hong Kong Symphony of Lights display showcases the vibrant and glamorous night vistas of Victoria Harbour, one of the world's most impressive natural harbors. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 - Half Day City Tour of Hong Kong
Post a filling breakfast; proceed for the half day tour of Hong Kong. The tour includes Avenue of Star, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir Shop, and Victoria Peak by coach. Tour ends at Tsim Sha Tsui Area where you get free time for shopping & Dining with Entertainment Option. Please note transfer back hotel will be on your own. You have the evening at leisure to see other interesting sights in Hong Kong. . Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Hong Kong - Full Day Ocean Park
After a filling breakfast at the hotel, You can to proceed for a Ocean Park. Ocean Park Hong Kong, commonly known as Ocean Park, is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park, situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern District of Hong Kong. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Hong Kong - Denarau (Fiji)
After Breakfast, Check-out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport for flight Nadi. Arrive at Nadi International Airport. After clearing Fiji’s Immigration & Customs please proceed and exit the Customs Hall. Your English speaking representative in company uniform, will welcome you with a “Bula”, shell leis, cool minted towels and bottled water, before directing you to our office for exchange of vouchers and briefing. After exchange of vouchers our Portage service will cater for your luggage while you will be introduced to your driver who will transfer (seat-in-coach) you in our deluxe air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure and overnight at your Resort
Day 5 Denarau - Day free at Leisure
Enjoy the many activities available at the hotels/resorts or take up and optional excursion during the day or relax at the resort and take up the Sunset Dinner Cruise (scheduled departures) and enjoy a spectacular tropical sunset. Overnight at hotel at Resort
Day 6 Denarau - Day free at leisure
Today you can opt for one of the many excursions available – be it Jet boat rides over the Nadi River, Parasailing, River Safaris and many more. Relax and party the last night at local pubs like PURPLE HAZE and ICE BAR. Overnight at hotel at your Resort
Day 7 – Departure form Denarau
Early checkout for your departure flight. Seat in vehicle transfer from hotel to Nadi Airport.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights stay in Hong Kong on BB
2. 3 Nights stay in Denarau Island on BB
3. Hong Kong Return Airport Transfer on SIC
4. Hong Kong SIC Half day Hong Kong City Tour (Morning Tour Only)
- Tour Visit: Water Front, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir shop and and victoria Peak by Bus
- Tour end will be at Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses
5. Hong Kong Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light
6. Full Day Ocean Park Tour with ticket and transfer
7. Return Airport transfer Nadi Airport to Hotel
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Hong Kong Visa:-
Some rules to visit Hong Kong have been changed and you must know them before you pack your bags.
Effective from January 23, 2017, Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete online pre-arrival registration before they can continue to enjoy the current 14-day visa-free visit.
Visa is On-Arrival and will be as per the norm of Immigration Department of Hong Kong
You should carry international debit or credit cards. International cards may charge additional amounts for usage, you need to clarify this with your card provider.
There’s no minimum currency required for Visa, but approx. 5000 HKD in cash is recommended from SKYLINK TRAVEL
Exchange currency at banks in Hong Kong to get better rates.
Indian Nationals do not require pre-entry visas to enter Fiji. Visa will be issued upon arrival at the Airport or at the Port-of-entry by the Immigration Officers, provided the travelers arrive with: A valid passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the intended period of stay.