2N Glasgow, 2N Inverness, 2N Edinburgh
2N Glasgow, 2N Inverness, 2N Edinburgh, B'fast, Transfer in all cities, Sightseeing
Scotland, the U.K.s northernmost country, is a land of mountain wildernesses such as the Cairngorms and Northwest Highlands, interspersed with glacial glens (valleys) and lochs (lakes). Its major cities are Edinburgh, the capital, with its iconic hilltop castle, and Glasgow, famed for its vibrant cultural scene. Inverness, you will be explore-Abertarff House, Mc Beth, Robert the Bruce, Mary, Queen of Scots, Bonnie Prince Charlie, St. Andrews Catheral much more...
Glasgow Overview: Glasgow lies favourably on the banks of the gorgeous Clyde River. Originally a small rural settlement, Glasgow today has emerged as one of the largest seaports in the world. With many museums and art galleries, ancient buildings, cathedrals and more, Glasgow has plenty for tourists to explore. World renowned sites like the City Chambers, Glasgow Cathedral and Clyde Auditorium prove that this magnificent city has a huge melange of treasures to entice tourists coming for vacationing in Glasgow.
Inverness Overview: It's the largest city and the cultural capital of the Scottish Highlands. Its Old Town features 19th-century Inverness Cathedral, the mostly 18th-century Old High Church and an indoor Victorian Market selling food, clothing and crafts. The contemporary Inverness Museum and Art Gallery traces local and Highland history.
Edinburgh Overview: Edinburgh is a destination that is visited and re-visited by millions of tourists from all corners of the world, every year. Nicknamed as 'Athens of the North', Edinburgh oozes beauty at every turn, with hilly landscapes, flower gardens, trees, rivers and lochs. Water of Leith - a trout stream, Arthur's Seat - an extinct volcano, Calton Hill - a spectacular viewpoint, and Duddingston Loch - a bird sanctuary, are just some of the stimulants that make Edinburgh an incredible feast for the eyes.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive in Glasgow
Arrive at Glasgow Station and meet your driver who will drop you off at your hotel in Glasgow. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Glasgow - Hop on/off City Sightseeing
After breakfast, you have a Hop on/off City Sightseeing Tour of Glasgow. From the top deck of the tour bus you will be amazed by the beautiful landscapes and exceptional architecture that this city has to offer. From famous art galleries and museums to attractive parks and countless shopping opportunities there really is something to suit every taste. Hop off the tour bus and visit the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum displaying striking exhibitions in 22 themed modern galleries, this cultural treasure trove is one of the largest museums in the UK welcoming visitors of all ages. Why not visit another one of Glasgow’s leading attractions; located at Glasgow Harbour you will be amazed as you explore the last remaining Clyde built sailing ship. The Tall Ship provides you with a fascinating history and represents an impressive independent museum dedicated to the preservation of the Glenlee. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Glasgow - Inverness (By Train- Approx. 4h 30 min)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect your train to Inverness. Arrive at Inverness Station and meet your driver who will drop you off at your hotel in Inverness. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Inverness - Hop on/off City Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, you have a Hop on/off City Sightseeing Tour of Inverness. The open top double-decker bus tour gives an insight into the development of the city from the original street between Castle and Kirk, with the oldest building Abertarff House, to the recently completed Highland Archive Centre. Inverness has had 5 castles through the centuries with many famous visitors, not all welcome, McBeth, Robert the Bruce, Mary, Queen of Scots and Bonnie Prince Charlie among them. Plan your day from the top of a double-decker bus, with 360 degree panoramic views of the city. Visit the many churches including St Andrews Cathedral which is probably one of Iocal architect Dr Alexander Ross’s finest buildings. On the Western outskirts of the City the tour highlights Tomnahurich Hill and the Caledonian Canal, where you could hop off for a Jacobite Cruise on Loch Ness before taking the higher ground for great panoramic views of Kessock Bridge, The Black Isle and the Inverness Firth out to Fort George. The tour introduces the flight of 5 locks at Muirtown constructed in 1822 by Thomas Telford to bring the Caledonian Canal to sea level. The final section of the tour takes you by the South side of Inverness Castle to see Flora MacDonald’s statue, the 3 Graces, then along General Wades road by Bellfield Park to Holm Mills shopping village.
Day 5 Inverness - Edinburgh (By Train - Approx. 3h 15 min)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect your train to Edinburgh. Upon arrival at Edinburgh Train Station, meet your car and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Edinburgh City Tour
Today you have a Hop on/off City Sightseeing Tour of Edinburgh. The capital of Scotland since the 15th Century, Edinburgh stands on seven hills creating the dramatic skyline of this lively cosmopolitan city. What better way to see this fantastic city than from the top of a City Sightseeing Tour Bus. Compare Edinburgh's Old Town, where families lived in cramped conditions and rubbish was thrown out of the windows to the elegant Georgian New Town with its three main streets and a square at either end. Hear about the hangings that took place in the Grassmarket as you marvel at the impenetrable Castle Rock above you and hear about the attempts to capture Edinburgh Castle. See the Royal Mile, which joins Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyrood House. Use the rest of the day to explore the city on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Departure from Edinburgh
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the airport / station. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Glasgow with breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Inverness with breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Edinburgh with breakfast
4. Return transfer from Glasgow station to Hotel
5. Hop on/off City Sightseeing Glasgow tour
6. Train ticket from Glasgow - Inverness (2nd Class)
7. Return transfer Inverness Station to Inverness Hotel
8. Hop on/off City Sightseeing Inverness tour
9. Train ticket from Inverness - Edinburgh (2nd Class)
10. Return Edinburgh Train Station– Edinburgh Hotel
11. City Sightseeing Hop on-Hop off Edinburgh tour
- Train ticket London to Glasgow (2nd Class) INR 6000-7000 p.p. (approx.)
- Train ticket Edinburgh to London (2nd Class) INR 6000 -7000 p.p. (approx.)
Optional Tour in Glasgow (Sub to availability):-
1. Loch Lomond & Whisky Public Tour, 4.5h* INR 2500 p.p
2. Oban, Glencoe, Highlands and Castles Public Tour,10.5h* INR 3800 p.p.
3. Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Public Tour, 11.5h* INR 4000 p.p.
Optional Tour in Inverness (Sub to availability):-
1. The Complete Loch Ness Experience Public Tour, 7h* INR 2400 p.p.
2. Torridon, Applecross and Eilean Donan Castle Public Tour, 11h* INR 3700 p.p.
3. Isle of Skye & Eilean Donan Castle Public Tour, 12h* INR 4500 p.p.
Optional Tour in Edinburgh (Sub to availability):-
1. Secrets of the Royal Mile with Edinburgh Castle Visit, Public Tour, 2h15min* INR 3100 p.p.
2. Loch Lomond National Park & Stirling Castle Public Tour, 9h15 min* INR 3600 p.p.
3. Alnwick Castle, Northumberland Coast and the Borders Public Tour, 9h15min* INR 3600 p.p.
4. Highland Lochs, Glens and Whisky Public Tour, 9.5h* INR 4000 p.p.
5. Loch Ness, Glen Coe & the Highlands Public Tour,12h* INR 4300 p.p
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Scotland:-
Scotland is best visited during the spring (late March to May) and autumn (September to November) months. By spring, the temperatures are warmer, although there will still be snow in the mountains of the Highlands and the Cairngorms. The summer months of June through to August are the warmest of the year.