5N Istanbul, Breakfast, Airport transfers, Sightseeing, Brosphorus Cruise, much more
You will explore Istanbul Spend 6 days in Istanbul and visit all the major sights such as Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and more. Also, enjoy with Bosphorus cruise and visit Asian sights of Istanbul & explore the much more things.
Istanbul Overview: Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and is a major location on the world tourism map. The main attractions of Istanbul vary from towering minarets to steamy bathhouses and underground Byzantine cisterns. Holidays in Istanbul will surely be memorable for travellers, whether one is travelling alone or accompanied by friends and family. The Blue Mosque, built in the early 17th century, gathers a lot of visitors every year and is one amongst the few mosques that have six minarets.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Istanbul
Arrive to Istanbul and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Istanbul – Explore City on your own
After Breakfast. Explore the city on your own Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkap? Palace, Grand Bazarr, etc. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Istanbul – Afternoon Bosphorus Tour including Cruise, Golden Horn Coach Tour and Cable Car Ride
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or Optional tour (at an extra cost) Afternoon Bosphorus Tour including Cruise, Golden Horn Coach Tour and Cable Car Ride, See Istanbul from three different vantage points on this tour, including a sightseeing cruise, panoramic tour and cable car ride. Take a scenic cruise on the Bosphorus and admire top Istanbul attractions such as the Bosphorus Bridge and Rumeli Fortress from the water. Then, take a coach drive around the Golden Horn districts to see the former Jewish quarter, old city walls, iron-built St Stephens and other lesser-known treasures. Lastly, catch the cable car up Pierre Loti Hill to witness the stellar city views from its hilltop cafe. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Istanbul - Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Dolphinarium in Alanya @ INR 2700 per person
After Breakfast. Watch a 1-hour animal show during your visit to the Alanya Dolphinarium. See seals, sea lions, and dolphins perform acrobatic feats, and enjoy the ease of hotel pickup and drop-off included with this entrance ticket. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Istanbul -Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Princes’ Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada @ INR 5200 per person
After Breakfast. Experience the serenity of the biggest Princes' Island in Turkey, Büyükada, on this full-day guided tour from Istanbul. After traversing the Sea of Marmara by boat, arrive on the quaint island to spend time exploring by horse-drawn carriage. On Buyukada, learn about the island’s history from your guide, and enjoy ample time to lounge on its beautiful beaches. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Departure from Istanbul
After Breakfast. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 5 Nights stay in Istanbul with Breakfast
2. Transfer from Istanbul Airport – Hotel
3. Visit on your own>Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkap? Palace, Grand Bazarr
4. Afternoon Bosphorus Tour including Cruise, Golden Horn Coach Tour and Cable Car Ride
5. Transfer from Istanbul Hotel - Airport
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
Istanbul and European Turkey experience hot summers and cold winters with snow being a common feature. Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and the inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.