1N Milan, 2N Venice, 2N Florence, 1N Rome
1N Milan,2N Mestre(Venice),2N Florence,1N Rome,3Dinners,AC Shared transportation,Entrance tickets
Join this six-day tour in a small group to discover the Veneto, Tuscany, Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna regions. Wander around the fashionable streets of Milan and sail to Lake Como, after visiting its elegant town. Enjoy Sirmione and sail along the Lake Garda to discover its main locations. Fall in love with Veronas romantic history and explore the legendary city of Venice. Admire the symbols of the city of Bologna and Florences unique artistic and cultural centre. Visit the small medieval town of San Gimignano and discover Sienas gorgeous architecture and beautiful Main Square.
6 D | Guaranteed Departure | From Milan to Rome
Milan: one of Italy's most fashionable cities that also holds several historic and artistic attractions.
Como: the walled town of Como has a good historic centre and lively squares with nice cafes. Lake Como is Italy's most popular lake and also its deepest.
Sirmione: located on the shore of Lake Garda, this small historic town is home of the ‘Grotte di Catullo’ the ruins of an ancient Roman villa.
Verona: also known as the ‘City of Romance’, made famous by Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet. The town is also packed with genuine history: the city has a wealth of Roman ruins.
Venice: a group of fascinating small islands, where art and history combine with old trades and the beauty of the sea, and one of the best sail away ports in the world.
Florence: a living city with an eclectic cultural life that embraces opera, classical music and contemporary art.
Siena: one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Italy, honouring the Gothic architecture with its one of a kind main square, Piazza del Campo.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 : MILAN – COMO – MILAN
Meet your tour leader directly at the hotel established for the tour to start at around 11:00 am (we kindly ask you to arrive at the mentioned meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier). From here we will join a panoramic guided tour of Milan, considered the world’s capital of fashion and shopping. Discover its most symbolic points, such as the Duomo, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the Teatro Alla Scala. Immediately afterwards, a half-day excursion in Como, a tiny jewel of a town rich in history. In the afternoon, the tour will return to Milan for check-in. In the evening, enjoy a welcome dinner at the hotel.
Overnight in Milan.
Day 2 : MILAN – SIRMIONE – VERONA – MESTRE
Have a tasty breakfast at the hotel in the morning, and hop on the bus to Sirmione, one of the most popular tourist destinations on Garda Lake. Upon arrival, join a boat ride to see the main attractions of the area, the Villa of Maria Callas, the Scaligero Castle, and the ruins of an ancient Roman villa, commonly known as the Grotte di Catullo. Then the tour will continue to Verona, where you will spend time at leisure to visit the romantic city which set the scene for the love story of Romeo and Juliet. In the afternoon, the tour will departure to Mestre to check-in at the hotel. In the evening, dinner will be served. Overnight in Mestre (Venice).
Day 3 : MESTRE – VENICE – MESTRE
Wake up to breakfast at the hotel, and hop on the transfer to the Island of Venice. Enjoy the guided tour of the city, passing through Piazza San Marco, with its extraordinary buildings: Basilica di San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, the Clock Tower, and for the Bridge of Sighs. Afterwards, departure by boat to Murano to visit a famous glass factory and admire the amazing glass-making process. In the afternoon, the tour will return to Piazza San Marco, where you will have time at leisure to discover the city at your own pace. In the late afternoon, the tour will return to the hotel. In the evening, you can ask your hotel reception for restaurant recommendations to discover Italy’s highly-renowned gastronomy. Overnight in Mestre (Venice).
Day 4 : MESTRE – BOLOGNA – FLORENCE
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, join the tour leader to Bologna. Upon arrival, enjoy time at leisure to visit the main tourist destinations of the city, like the impressive Piazza Maggiore and the Asinelli and Garisenda towers. In the early afternoon, the tour will head to Florence. Upon arrival, guided tour of the old town centre, passing through its symbolic spots, such as Piazza del Duomo, Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, Piazza Della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. In the afternoon, the bus will take you to the hotel in Florence for check-in and a well-deserved rest. Overnight in Florence.
Day 5: FLORENCE
Wake up to American buffet breakfast at the hotel before spending a delightful day at leisure to explore the capital of the Tuscany region. Some of Florence most important museums are Galleria dell' Accademia and Uffizi Gallery. Apart from the art and cultural treasures, the city offers one of Italy's most atmospheric and pleasant places to visit. The streets of Florence radiate the charm of Italian culture. In the evening, enjoy a farewell dinner. Overnight in Florence.
Day 6: FLORENCE – SAM GIMIGNANO – SIENA – ROME
Wake up to one last breakfast at the hotel and join the tour leader to San Gimignano. Upon arrival, spend time at leisure to visit the little medieval town, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Afterwards, the tour will continue to Siena to enjoy a guided tour of the town built up around Piazza del Campo, famous all over the world for its architectural beauty and unique “shell” shape. Departure for Rome and arrival in the evening with drop-off at Viale Washington, or Viale Luigi Einaudi, or Termini Area, or Via Ludovisi. From here you may continue with your travel arrangements. Overnight at Rome.
Day 7: Departure from Rome
Transfer to the Fiumicino Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. TOUR GUIDE:
- Operated with English-speaking tour leader during the tour
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during activities in Milan (Day 1), Venice (Day 3), Florence (Day 4) and Siena (Day 6)
- 1 Nights stay in Milan
- 2 Nights stay in Mestre.
- 2 Nights stay in Florence
- 1 Night stay in Rome
- 6 American buffet breakfasts
- 3 dinners (Day 1, 2, 5)
- Air-conditioned shared transportation as stated in the program
5. ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary: Guided visit Milan and Half-day excursion to Como (Day 1); Boat tour to Garda Lake and Visit Verona with tour leader (Day 2); Guided excursion to Venice and Excursion to Murano by boat and visit to glassmaking factory (Day 3); Visit Bologna with tour leader and Guided visit Florence (Day 4); Guided visit Siena and Visit San Gimignano with tour leader (Day 6)
- On day 1, the pick-up point will be directly at the hotel established for the tour to start at around 11:00 am. Please arrive at the mentioned meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier.
- Only one bag per person allowed (any size) plus one hand luggage (30kg in total). In case of any extra suitcases, these will have to be communicated in advance before the start of the tour. An additional supplement will be applied for each additional suitcase on the spot.
Group Prices do not include:
- Drinks during meals
- Domestic nor international flights
- Transfers before/after the tour
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to visit:-
The best months for traveling in Italy are from April to June and mid-September to October—temperatures are usually comfortable, rural colors are richer, and the crowds aren't too intense. From July through early September the country's holiday spots teem with visitors.