3N Lisbon, 3N Porto
3N Lisbon, 3N Porto, Breakfast, Hop on Hop off tour,Train ticket, Transfers
Welcome to Lisbon!!! You will reach the capital of Portugal. Explore the Lisbon Sightseeing based on Hop on Hop off bus tour. Places to visit include- the Alfama quarter, Belem Tower, the Jeronimos Monastery. Next day, you explore the Full day Sintra and Cascais. Next day, Check out from the Lisbon and arrive to Porto. Explore the Porto Sightseeing based on a Hop on Hop off bus tour & Excursion to wine region, much more.
Overview Lisbon: Lisbon's famous artistic stone pavements, known as calcada portuguesa, are easy on the eyes but can be dangerously slippery—make sure your shoes have gripping soles and save the high heels for Paris and Milan. Always have cash on hand as well—many of the city's bars, restaurants, and shops only accept Portuguese plastic, known as Multibanco.
Overview Porto: Porto is a historic and varied city, from the warren of narrow streets that make up the ancient Ribeira district through to the grand plaza of the Trindade district. The region is famed for the production of Port, which is still stored and matured in the vast cellars that stretch along the banks of the Douro River. This guide will provide an introduction to Porto, by answering some of the common holiday planning questions and offering links to further detailed tourist information.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Lisbon
Private transfer from Lisbon airport to the hotel in the city. Lisbon sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus. the Alfama quarter is the oldest quarter in Lisbon. Belem Tower is a fortified tower declared a UNESCO world heritage site because of the significant role it played in the Portuguese maritime discoveries throughout the years. the Jeronimos Monastery this magnificent monastery, a world heritage site since 1983, is one of the most successful achievements of the Manueline style.
Overnight at hotel in Lisbon.
Day 2 Lisbon
Breakfast at the hotel. full day Sintra and Cascais excursion on regular basis. Sintra has located 30 km from Lisbon. in 1995 the town of Sintra was classified as a world heritage site, with architectural monuments that stand out such as the Town Palace, the Pena Palace and the Moorish Castle. Cascais is a former fishing village situated in the southern region of Portugal, where visitors can enjoy its picturesque architecture. return to Lisbon along the coast, passing by Estoril, admiring the beautiful coast and it’s beaches. Overnight at hotel in Lisbon.
Day 3 Lisbon
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure. Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world, and the oldest in Western Europe, predating other modern European capitals such as London, Paris and Rome by centuries. Overnight at hotel in Lisbon.
Day 4 Lisbon - Porto
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Private transfer to Lisbon train station to take the train to Porto. Private transfer from Porto train station to the hotel. afternoon at leisure to discover the city. Overnight at hotel in Porto.
Day 5 Porto
Breakfast at the hotel. Porto sightseeing based on a hop on- hop off bus.Porto is the second largest city in Portugal. the history of Porto dates back to the 4th century, to the roman occupation of the Iberian peninsula, although Celtic and Proto-Celtic ruins have been discovered in several areas. the charm and character of its old quarters filled with cafes and shopping centres is matched by the cathedral area, perfect for exploring. the civic centre of the city in the central Baixa quarter with broad avenues lined with banks and outdoor cafes, not forgetting the two-tiered covered daily market. Overnight at hotel in Porto.
Day 6 Porto
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion to wine region and winery visit. The tour starts with a panoramic visit to the historic centre and riverside. it will take you towards Regua to visit the town centre and learn more about vineyards and wines while enjoying a wine tasting at a Port Wine Estate. during the tour you will discover the small town of Pinhao and visit the Vila Real’s historic centre for a panoramic view. Port wine (Vinho do Porto in Portuguese) is a Portuguese fortified wine produced exclusively in the Douro Valley in the northern provinces of Portugal. it is typically a sweet, red wine, often served as a dessert wine, though it also comes in dry, semi-dry, and white varieties. Overnight at hotel in Porto.
Day 7 Departure from Porto
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Private departure transfer to Porto airport.
End of services
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights stay in Lisbon with Breakfast
2. 3 Nights stay in Porto with Breakfast
3. 24h phone assistance
4. Transfer from Airport - Hotel - Station in Lisbon
5. Transfer from Station - Hotel - Airport in Porto
6. AP Hight speed train from Lisbon to Porto
7. Hop On Hop off bus Sintra & Cascais excursion in Lisbon
7. Hop On Hop off bus Full day wine region excursion including wine tasting at winery in Porto
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit in Lisbon:-
The best time to visit Lisbon is either from March to May or September to October, because the weather is still warm, hotel rates are cheaper and there are fewer crowds than in summer. In those seasons, you might also be able to squeeze in a few beach days. The summer sees hot temperatures and crowded shores.