2N Lisbon, 2N Seville, 2N Madrid
2N Lisbon, 2N Sevilla, 2N Madrid, Breakfast,Transfers,Train ticket, Sightseeing
Welcome to Lisbon!!! You will reach the capital of Portugal. Explore the Lisbon Sightseeing based on Hop on Hop off bus tour. Places to visit include- the Alfama quarter, Belem Tower, the Jeronimos Monastery. Next day, you explore the Full day Sintra and Cascais. Transfer to Lisbon bus station & arrive to Sevilla. And explore the sightseeing the plaza de Espana, Maria Luisa Park, the cathedral, the Alcazar, Isla Magica. In Madrid, you will be explore the Madrid Hop on Hop off & Toledo excursion from Madrid.
Overview Lisbon: Lisbon's famous artistic stone pavements, known as cal?ada portuguesa, are easy on the eyes but can be dangerously slippery—make sure your shoes have gripping soles and save the high heels for Paris and Milan. Always have cash on hand as well—many of the city's bars, restaurants, and shops only accept Portuguese plastic, known as Multibanco.
Overview Sevilla: The city of Seville is famous worldwide for its culture, monuments, traditions and artistic heritage. This is the birthplace of Flamenco and the city where the most amazing Easter processions take place. But Seville is also the neuralgic centre of the South of Spain, a city full of life and possibilities.
Overview Madrid: Madrid is indeed a very active city with a bustling nightlife, busy business centres and lively streets either by day or night. You will find in the city a rich mixture of cultures, since besides the native "madrilenos" people from other countries and especially from Latin America have made of Madrid their second hometown.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Lisbon
Transfer from Lisbon airport to the hotel in the city. Lisbon sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus. the Alfama quarter is the oldest quarter in Lisbon. Belem Tower is a fortified tower declared a UNESCO world heritage site because of the significant role it played in the Portuguese maritime discoveries throughout the years. the Jeronimos Monastery this magnificent monastery, a world heritage site since 1983, is one of the most successful achievements of the Manueline style. Overnight at hotel in Lisbon.
Day 2 Lisbon
Breakfast at the hotel. full day Sintra & Cascais excursion based on regular basis. Sintra is located 30 km from Lisbon. in 1995 the town of Sintra was classified as a world heritage site, with architectural monuments that stand out such as the Town Palace, the Pena Palace and the Moorish Castle. Cascais is a former fishing village situated in the southern region of Portugal, where visitors can enjoy its picturesque architecture. return to Lisbon along the coast, passing by Estoril, admiring the beautiful coast and it’s beaches.Overnight at hotel in Lisbon.
Day 3 Lisbon - Sevilla
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. transfer to Lisbon bus station. Transfer by bus to Sevilla. transfer from Sevilla bus station to the hotel in the city. leisure time to discover the city by oneself. Overnight at hotel in Sevilla.
Day 4 Sevilla
Breakfast at the hotel. Sevilla sightseeing based on a hop on- hop off bus. the tour passes the Plaza de Espana and the adjoining Maria Luisa Park, which are among the most pleasant and impressive public spaces in Spain. other highlights are the cathedral, the Alcazar and Isla Magica. Overnight at hotel in Sevilla.
Day 5 Sevilla - Madrid
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. transfer to Sevilla train station. Transfer by high speed train to Madrid. transfer from Madrid train station to the hotel. Madrid sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus. Highlights: Gran Via, Plaza de Espana, Habsburg old quarter, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcala, Columbus Square with a brief stop at Madrid Hard Rock Cafe Paseo de La Castellana and the Real Madrid Stadium, Santiago Bernabeu (tour of the stadium available), Plaza Castilla, Fountain of Cibeles. Overnight at hotel in Madrid.
Day 6 Madrid
Breakfast at the hotel. Toledo excursion based on regular basis. Toledo is one of the Spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. known as the “city of the three cultures”, because Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together there for centuries, Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues, all part of the world heritage site of Toledo. Overnight at hotel in Madrid.
Day 7 Departure from Madrid
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. one last morning to enjoy your time in the capital. go shopping on the ever so lively Calle Fuencarral or gran via to finish your trip in style. Departure transfer to Madrid airport.
End of services
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 2 Nights stay in Lisbon with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Sevilla with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Madrid with Breakfast
4. 24h phone assistance
5. Transfer from Airport - Hotel - Station in Lisbon
6. Hop On Hop off bus Sintra & Cascais excursion in Lisbon
7. Train ticket from Lisbon to Sevilla
8. Transfer from Station - Hotel - Station in Sevilla
9. Hop On Hop off bus in Sevilla
10. AVE Hight speed train from Sevilla - Madrid
11.Transfer from Station - Hotel - Airport in Madrid
12. Hop On Hop off bus Half Day Toledo excursion
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit in Lisbon:-
The best time to visit Lisbon is either from March to May or September to October, because the weather is still warm, hotel rates are cheaper and there are fewer crowds than in summer. In those seasons, you might also be able to squeeze in a few beach days. The summer sees hot temperatures and crowded shores.
Best time to visit in Spain:
The best time to travel in Spain is spring and fall because that is when good weather occurs. The months of April, May, June, September, and October are very good for travel. Summer is quite hot, especially in inland cities like Seville, Cordoba, and Madrid.