2N Mysore, 2N Coorg, 2N Ooty
2N Mysore, 2N Coorg, 2N Ooty, Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing on Pvt Vehicle
It is every travel lover dream to visit popular hill stations like Coorg and Ooty and a historical, culturally rich city like Mysore. Mysore with its rich historical background, Coorg and Ooty with their unparalleled scenic beauty present a perfect holiday choice which combines best of both the worlds. Hence, we at Skylink Travel have brought special tour packages which combine the experience of all the three places in one single tour. Our Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour packages present travelers with the choices of exploring all these destinations in way which suits them.
Mysore Overview: Tours to Mysore take you to a city known as 'the city of palaces', a nickname gained because of its glorious historical past. It houses grand and imposing palaces, majestic temples, gardens that mesmerize the tourist in Mysore.Mysore is related to sandalwood products and also famous for silk saris.
Coorg Overview : Coorg the Scotland of India is famous for its lush green valleys, misty hills, sprawling coffee & tea plantations, orange groves, fast flowing streams and dazzling waterfalls. As a popular weekend getaway, Coorg offers a magnificent old world charm with a laidback experience and a relaxing ambience .There are a lot of tourist attractions in Coorg which are frequented visited like raja's seat,Omkareshwara Temple,Abbey Falls.
Ooty Overview: Also known as Ootacamund or Udhagamandalam, which lies 7,349 ft above sea level in the Nilgiris, is known as the Queen of southern hill resorts of India. Situated in the Nilgiris.Ooty, as it is popularly known, spreads over an area of 36 sq miles.It offers spectacular scenic beauty and salubrioud climate.The lush vegetation and the lavender-blue sheen of the mountains here offer a promising and peaceful rejuvenating summer
Day 1 Pickup from Bangalore Airport and Transfer to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort and Temple). On arrival check in to hotel. Evening proceed to Brindavan Garden. Overnight Stay at Mysore.
Day 2 After Breakfast Maharaja’s Palace, Chamundi Hill, Big Bull, St. Philomena’s Church, Jagan Mohan Palace and Mysore Zoo, Overnight Stay at Mysore.
Day 3 After Breakfast checkout and proceed to visit Chamundi Hill, Big Bull and Mysore Zoo. Later proceed to Coorg. En route visit Tibetian Golden Temple, Nisarga Dhama. On arrival check in to a hotel. Evening visit Raja’s Seat. Overnight Stay at Coorg.
Day 4 After Breakfast proceed to Talacaveri, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple, Merkera Fort and Abby Falls. Overnight Stay atCoorg.
Day 5 After Breakfast check out and proceed to Ooty. On arrival check in to hotel. Later proceed to visit Ooty Lake, Rose Garden and Botanical Garden. Overnight Stay at Ooty.
Day 6 After Breakfast Proceed to visit Coonoor Sight Seeing (Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea Factory and Tea Gardens) and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight Stay at Ooty.
Day 7 After Breakfast checkout and proceed to Bangalore / Mysore / Coimbatore to board your Train or Flight
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 2 Nights at Mysore on double sharing basis with breakfast.
2. 2 Nights at Croog on double sharing basis with breakfast.
3. 2 Nights at Ooty on double sharing basis with breakfast.
4. All Transfer & Sightseeing by A/C Private Cab as per the itinerary.
5. Good Driver With Good Condition Vehicle .
6. Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance , Fuel, Tax.
7. GST Inlcluded.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified.
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms.
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5.Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Karnataka
The tourists flock into the different parts of the state throughout the year because of the diverse land features. The coastal regions are hot and humid while the central is more extreme. However, the most recommended time to visit Karnataka is between the months of November and April, when the days remain pleasant.