2N Muscat, 2N Nizwa, 1N Wahiba Sands, 1N Ras Al Hadd
2N Muscat, 2N Nizwa, 1N Wahiba, 1N Ras Al Hadd, City tour, Nizwa Fort, Dune Drive, Desert, much more
Enjoy the various sights on Msycat City tour. City tour. Visit Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, an architectural monument, and Bait Al Zubair museum, Al Alam Palace. Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Nizwa Fort, Wadi Ghul, Travel to Wahiba sands. Later, drive to Ras al Hadd for an overnight stay. Proceed to Ras al Jynx after dinner, a protected Green turtle nesting reserve.
Muscat-It is famous for its traditional souq and the extraordinary corniche that combines views of crystal clear waters, mountains and the city's old houses and buildings. Its traditional souq and its beautiful corniche are one of the top places that distinguish the capital city of Muscat.
Nizwa-The historic town of Nizwa, with its giant fort and high-walled souq, lies on a plain surrounded by a thick palm oasis and some of Oman's highest mountains.
Wahiba Sands- The Sharqiya Sands formerly known as "Wahiba Sands". Sharqiya Sands is a region of desert in Oman. Based on the types of dunes found in the area, it is divided into the high, or upper, Wahiba and low Wahiba.
Ras al Hadd- One of these beauteous places is Ras Al Hadd, a peaceful beach nearby Sur, which is a two-and-a half hours drive from Muscat, there you can camp, play water sports, and watch turtles, too.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive Muscat
On arrival in Muscat, you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore this beautiful city on your own. Overnight in Muscat.
Day 2 Muscat
Today, enjoy the various sights on Muscat City Tour. Visit Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, an architectural monument, and Bait Al Zubair museum, which showcases Omani heritage with a vast collection of antiques, traditional Omani weaponry, jewellery, costumes, domestic utensils and recreated urban and rural environment.
Proceed for a photo stop to the magnificent Al Alam Palace, official palace of “His Majesty Sultan Qaboos” flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani & Jalali. (Note: Ladies need to be fully covered and must carry a head scarf and men should wear trousers). Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Muscat. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3 Muscat - Nizwa
Today, we proceed to Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, an architectural monument. Begin by driving to the Dakhaila region of Oman via the small passes and the three abandoned villages of Birkat Al-Mouz. Visit Nizwa, the ancient capital in the interior region. Stroll through its famous souk where you witness silver and coppersmiths produce exquisite ornaments.
Proceed to the historic Nizwa Fort. Visit Jabrin, the finest of Oman’s castles built in the late 17th century. The castle displays the highest achievement in Omani ceiling painting & beautifully executed woodcarvings. Overnight in Nizma. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 Nizwa
This morning, depart by a 4WD vehicle and rive through graded tracks, stopping at Wadi Ghul, a fascinating village surrounded by lofty mountain ranges. The panoramic mountain drive brings visitors to Jabal Shams (Mountain of the sun), the second highest peak in the Arab Gulf region which rises to over 2000 metre. The picturesque setting offers incredible views of the rugged landscape. A visit to the mountain village of Misfah offers rewarding views of ancient architecture seen in stone houses. Overnight in Nizwa. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5 Nizwa - Wahiba
Today, travel to Wahiba sands one of the most fascinating and mysterious deserts in the Arab Gulf region. Depart for Al Wasil, beginning the overnight journey to Wahiba Sands, home to a few thousand Bedouins, known to have inhabited this inhospitable region for at least 7000 years. Enjoy an exciting dune drive with some of the skilled drivers. Enjoy one of the stunning features of Wahiba sands; the shifting colours of sand at different times of the day. A dune drive or camel ride offer a unique desert experience. Overnight in 1000 Nights Camp. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6 Wahiba-Ras Al Hadd
Today, enjoy the panoramic view as you watch the sun rise in the desert. Proceed to Sur after your breakfast, renowned for shipyards where traditional Omani boats (dhows) are built. Later, drive to Ras al Hadd for an overnight stay. Proceed to Ras al Jynx after dinner, a protected Green turtle nesting reserve. During the nesting season, turtle can be seen laying eggs at nights. Overnight in Turtle Beach Resort. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7 Ras Al Hadd - Depart Muscat
The morning is free at leisure. Check out from the hotel in the afternoon and proceed to Muscat via Wadi Shab and take a swim in the scenic sae fringed by late evening. Stop for shopping at city centre and later be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 02 nights stay in Muscat with Breakfast
2. 02 nights stay in Nizwa with Breakfast
3. 01 night stay in Wahiba with Breakfast
4. 01 night accommodation in Ras Al Hadd with Breakfast
5. Return airport transfers on Private basis
6. Half Day Muscat City Tour with the services of English speaking chauffeur
7. 05 Days in a 4wd with the services of English speaking chauffeur.
8. Entrance fees as per the itinerary.
9. Water during the tour
10. Services of Local Representative.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The best time to visit Oman is between October - March, during the winter months, when the weather is pleasant and cool. April and May are the shoulder seasons, when the weather is still pleasant, but warmer than in the winter months.