2N Manila, 3N Bohol
2N Manila, 3N Bohol, Breakfast, City tour Manila, Fascination Trip Bohul woith lunch, Transfers
Philippines: - Whether you're off for a romantic holiday, family trip, Philippines is one of the largest island groups in the world with 7,107 islands. Get lost in one of the biggest shopping malls in the world. Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is a densely populated bayside city on the island of Luzon, which mixes Spanish colonial architecture with modern skyscrapers. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. Bohol is a province of the Philippines, in the countrys Central Visayas region. It comprises Bohol Island and numerous smaller surrounding islands. Bohol is known for coral reefs!!
Day 1 Manila: - Upon arrival in Manila, take your transfer from International Airport to your hotel. Check-in and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Manila:- Commence the tour from the financial district of Makati including Fort Bonifacio and the American Cemetery, then move on to the city of Manila, the country’s capital. Arrive at Rizal Park, named in honour of the country’s national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. After a brief picture stop, proceed to the historic Walled City of Intramuros. Travel through the cobbled streets of San Agustin Church, the country’s oldest stone church and view its wide collection of ecclesiastical icons, vestments and other religious articles. Across it is Casa Manila, a reproduction of 19th century house equipped with Oriental and European decor, as well as Philippine antique furniture.
Continue on to Fort Santiago, Manila’s main line of defense against invaders from the sea. The stone fort guards the entrance to the city from Manila Bay and the site of many tragic moments in Philippine History.
From the Fort, drive to Quiapo, Manila’s central district, often referred to as the heart of Manila with its market, pilgrimage church of the Black Nazarene, jeepney terminals and bazaars. Then proceed to the Chinese Cemetery, where the mausoleums are as big and as elaborate as houses and where fusions of Buddhist and Christian religions are very much in evidence. Return back to the hotel at the end of the tour.
Day 3 Manila - Bohol:- Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer from your hotel to the Domestic Airport for your flight to Bohol. Upon your arrival in Bohol, take a joint transfer to the beach resort. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 4 Bohol: - Leave your resort early in the morning for a day trip that will introduce you to the wonders of Bohol. First stop is the Philippine Tarsier Foundation in the town of Corella, which serves as a refuge for the smallest primate in the world, the tarsier. Observe these rare, nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat and be amazed by their agility as they move about, leaping from one tree to the other, and swivel their heads nearly 360 degrees. Then proceed to Baclayon, make a short stop at the historical Blood Compact site, where Spain’s Miguel Lopez de Legazpi and Datu Sikatuna, a native chieftain, sealed their friendship with a symbolic drink.
Just nearby is Baclayon Church, one of the many stone churches in Bohol. Having lost only its bell tower and portico recently to a strong earthquake, the church still maintains a museum containing a vast collection of religious art, ecclesiastical vestments, as well as librettos of church music inscribed in Latin on animal skins. Proceed with the tour, passing by Bilar man-made forest, a thick undergrowth of towering mahogany trees grown on the fringes of the highway leading to the Chocolate Hills, the country’s geological wonder. Stop at the drop off area to admire the view of the hills which change in color with the season. In summer, the hill grasses turn deep brown that they resemble chocolate candy drops, hence the name, ‘Chocolate Hills’. Move on to Loboc River where a cruise upstream on a floating restaurant is made more enjoyable with a delectable lunch served on board. Return to the hotel by late afternoon.
Day 5 Bohol: - Breakfast at the hotel and day free at leisure.
Day 6 Departure from Bohol – Manila - Delhi: - Breakfast at the hotel. Shared transfer from your hotel to the Airport for your flight to Manila. Upon your arrival in Manila, take a private transfer to your hotel or airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. Skylink (Skylink) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not Skylink liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
• 2 Nights stay in Manila
• 3 Nights stay in Bohal
• Daily Breakfast
• Roundtrip airport transfers in Manila and Bohol (shared transfers in Bohol)
• Private air-conditioned transportation and all applicable entrance fees
• Services of an English speaking tour guide (during the City tour).
• Half day Manila City Tour
• Daytrip Fascinating Bohol including lunch
• Visa Charges
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which Skylink has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.